Wan Yee

Air-cond

when comparing a/c. even though all brand also 1hp, try to look at their BTU rating(cooling capacity)... some 1hp only has 7000btu, but some brand has about 9000btu...

so choice wisely, lower btu a/c will need to work very hard to cool ur room and thus the compressor will has a lower life span.

Does anyone have any feedback on Fujitsu air-cond? Anybody use those floor (those tower like type) standing type of air-cond before?

hi all, i would suggest to use inverter technology...it does save on electricity bill. I am using daikin at my place now.....

even if the piping size is different( i m not so sure is it true, what i know is the piping size depend on the refrigerant type, in Malaysia we still use R22 as common refrigerant so shouldn't be a problem) i believe in future the trend will be inverter air con....anyway mitsubishi is a good brand too but expensive too.

where to find daikin in Penang? I asked a lot lately and they almost always point me to Mitsubishi or Panasonic? what is the price for 1 and 1.5 Hp?

Feedback is appreciated..

hi all, i would suggest to use inverter technology...it does save on electricity bill. I am using daikin at my place now.....

even if the piping size is different( i m not so sure is it true, what i know is the piping size depend on the refrigerant type, in Malaysia we still use R22 as common refrigerant so shouldn't be a problem) i believe in future the trend will be inverter air con....anyway mitsubishi is a good brand too but expensive too.

hi loshita

may i know where did u get daikin from? KL / selangor? appreciate some info, thanks.

Problem with Daikin is that its not widely sold in electrical stores but only selected air-cond shops. Its a strange marketing strategy. You can call my daikin dealer. His name is Tee and no. is 016 332 5576. Just say that his customer from Bukit Mewah, Kajang introduced. He gives Door-to-Door Service. Just call him and he'll come to your house.

Alternatively heard that Daikin is sold in this shop at Puchong - Yik Loong Electrical Trading 28G Jalan Bandar 8 Pusat Bandar Puchong Tel: 5882-3621.

Remember to ask also on the installation cost, is your air-cond back-to-back or through concealed piping.

Good luck...

hi,

my friend massage shop shut down and I got one second hand air con from her and now looking for

people to installer the air con for me, anyone here know the good air con installer around Puchong area ?

renqi

you can call up my dealer (Tee) as above. He also does installation even though you dont buy from him.

Just to update, I must say that his workmanship is very "neat". Even when he was drilling my wall, he sticked a plastic bag on my wall but below where he was drilling so that the dust would not fall on my floor. WOuld not hesitate to recommend him.

I am staying temp at my hubby's place until our new home is ready... we bought mitsubishi air-cond... dont know wat model but its Mr.Slim 1hp cos it is a small room and gonna install that at our dining area or guestroom later on... it costs us RM1,189 including installation... not sure its cheap or expensive... so far so good...

If i am not mistaken, this is almost same model with the one I bought but mine is without move-eye techno and also plasma... the fellow at the shop said this is around RM1.4k++ for 1hp...

If i am not mistaken, this is almost same model with the one I bought but mine is without move-eye techno and also plasma... the fellow at the shop said this is around RM1.4k++ for 1hp...

well great, i just read some where this brand at the beginning very good, but after few years it will start to make noise and when come to maintenance, it will be costly also.

So any others brand can be recommend? how about hitachi and toshiba?

Go for Mitsubishi air con. I have been using it for many years in my hometown. Cooler than Panasonic and LG air con. That is why we chose this brand of air con for our new house.

where to find daikin in Penang? I asked a lot lately and they almost always point me to Mitsubishi or Panasonic? what is the price for 1 and 1.5 Hp?

Feedback is appreciated..

Search in the internet for daikin distributor in Penang.

jiahuan,

May i know roughly how much for Mitsubishi 1hp? Normally how much charges for installation? Thx!

Plus the installation charge, it costs around RM1260.00.

jiahuan,

May i know roughly how much for Mitsubishi 1hp? Normally how much charges for installation? Thx!

The price is reasonable! The unit itself is less than $1k?

jiahuan,

The price is reasonable! The unit itself is less than $1k?

If without installation, I think the price is around RM1120

i'm interested in daikin, but some how i concern about the input power and the features compare with panasonic.

Initially i plan to get panasonic evio non-inverter type, but after read some review, i realized it quality doesnt as go as old time. So i eyeing on daikin now.

Anyone else used daikin before?