Wan Yee

Air-cond

I have mitsubishi aircon... mr.slim type, without plasma la... 1hp... plus installation its only RM1,189... its very good... very cold even 25 degree celcius... have to cover myself with double blanket... keke...

hi all.. i prefer panasonic ... daikin is very hard to find their spare parts if ur aircon is rosak.. tis is just my opinion hehe...

hi all.. i prefer panasonic ... daikin is very hard to find their spare parts if ur aircon is rosak.. tis is just my opinion hehe...

Daikin very hard to find spare part? They are locally manufactured now. They have bout over the company who made Acson.

Panasonic Envio buyer beware: when u decide to buy this a/c u need to change two type of gas when it's time to input gas. They use two type of gas.

How about YORK?

S_Y,

What do you mean by change 2 type of gases? You mean when each time of servicing? What's that 2 type of gases?

Normal a/c using one type of gas. When the gas is insufficient u need to input gas.

Fo Panasonic Envio with Inverter, u have two type of gas. So which type of gas u know insufficient. therefore, u need to change both lor.

This is what the ac dealer told me lar.

I'm not interested with York. therefore no survey done on it.

I have mitsubishi aircon... mr.slim type, without plasma la... 1hp... plus installation its only RM1,189... its very good... very cold even 25 degree celcius... have to cover myself with double blanket... keke...

hi siew siew

my master room also is mitsubishi but everytime i also open it at 18 degree celcuis and is 1.5hp de also feel not so cool, but for u infor my room is 16' x 22' lah. can u let me know wat model u use? becuase i wan to find for my living room.

wah my mitsu very cold lor... maybe my current room is very small... maybe u shld get the service man to come and check lor since its not cold... mine is easy clean 1.0hp mr. slim type...

anyway am getting sharp plasmacluster 1.5hp for my master bedroom as it acts as an ionizer as well as an aircon and recommended by the electrical shop... while living room the sales person said u dont need a very very good aircon with ionizer, easy clean and etc... just as long as it can lasts... so he recommended York 2.0hp as he is also using... and York is good when it comes to big aircond... and the price also very competitive... York is only RM2,080 including installation while Mitsu 2.0hp is RM2,360 including installation...

mitsu easy clean 1.5hp which doesnt have ionizer and sharp plasmacluster which has ionizer is the same price... RM1,520 including installation... cheapest price i get in the market after surveying 5 electrical shops!

I still think york's air cond is more reliable hehe, thinking of installing york cooling king model. Price i got from legend is kinda cheap. RM880 for 1hp include installation. :)

installation they charge rm130 for normal, to conceal need to add extra rm100

off not invertor larr, noneed waste money buying those invertor type, becoz the installation need extra and the aircon itself cost so much higher. later the servicing all add in.

if really that serious in cutting electricity bill, better off make an extra point near to the db, plug in those capacity regulator, reduce all your electrical appliance at one shot. i did this for my fr house and now going to do it for my own.

if not, than can try toshiba , extra a bit but the aircon itself already have some cost saving feature, 30% if not mistaken.

but i prefer all the same brand, so noneed to have tons of remote control around. cheers

aiyah one aircon is at living room, one aircon is at ur master bedroom and another aircon is at ur study room... how to mix up the remote? they r at different places hehe... just my opinion...

ya not necessary to buy inverter... expensive and not worth it, in my opinion la hehe but individual preferences... :)

Anyone bought any electrical item from a shop called: Tai Pann electrical and service shop from pusat bandar puchong?

is their price reasonable and are they reliable?

i'm planning to buy all my electrical items from this shop, just dont know they provide good price and good service or not.

aiyah one aircon is at living room, one aircon is at ur master bedroom and another aircon is at ur study room... how to mix up the remote? they r at different places hehe... just my opinion...

ya not necessary to buy inverter... expensive and not worth it, in my opinion la hehe but individual preferences... :)

like my work place,i fix quite a lot of air con, mix several brand end up so many different controllers, so wont repeat the same thing again.

inverter air con depends on usage, if really turn on heavily than can consider, i'm consider the 1.5hp for hall, coz i check the current usage only 3.67A, without invertor 5.2A, thats big different. for 1hp aircon, well normal will do, not much.

1.5hp inverter, rm1600. installation 250 bucks (non inverter envio already cost rm1360 + 130 )

different rm360, can consider.

yours 1 have ionizer, thats good price. 1k same like what i'm getting also. i bought same model as yours for my bed room, rest i use the cheaper model.

except for hall i use inverter type as i will be turning it on most of the time.

how about fujiaire? it's quite cheap rm880 for 1hp with inverter if i'm not wrong.

May i know where you purchase from.

I managed to find one but it cost RM1200 for 1hp

u can size ur air cond based on ur area. sq ft x btu(cooling load; normally varies from 45 to 65) / 9900. then u got ur hourse power required.

like my work place,i fix quite a lot of air con, mix several brand end up so many different controllers, so wont repeat the same thing again.

inverter air con depends on usage, if really turn on heavily than can consider, i'm consider the 1.5hp for hall, coz i check the current usage only 3.67A, without invertor 5.2A, thats big different. for 1hp aircon, well normal will do, not much.

1.5hp inverter, rm1600. installation 250 bucks (non inverter envio already cost rm1360 + 130 )

different rm360, can consider.

how about fujiaire? it's quite cheap rm880 for 1hp with inverter if i'm not wrong.

May i know where you purchase from.

I managed to find one but it cost RM1200 for 1hp

sorry i already settled for york. so duno the price on fujiaire.

great find alex.

is market rate for installation now about rm300 to 350??

normal installation ( not conceal type ) is rm130 ( 10ft copper piping included ) extra per ft will cost rm8

for conceal without plaster.

example, your want conceal & split con unit distance is 15feet

rm130 + rm100 + (rm8 x 5ft = rm40 ) = rm270

if want to plaster add rm30-50. for my case i don't want, because i want to the cement to dry first for few days, later when my plaster ceiling guy come only i ask them to touch up, better workmanship & cheaper. if want save money, buy a bucket of plaster, sand paper and DIY, simple task.

also if is invertor type, the installation is much expensive as the copper pipe use is different.

inverter air con in long run can save a lot $$. imagine, one barrel of oil oredi US$115 now, later our electricity bill sure will increase. also it help to conserve energy....just personal opinion.