babysiew

No response from Administrator(s)

I am a member of MB forum for such a long time. Last month I wanted to advertise in the Classified section. I PM-ed mybride and I received no response. I PM-ed marcushearts and finally I got a respond to bank in into certain bank account. However when I tried to bank in, there are two names at the account. In order to make sure be4 I wrongly bank in into a bank account, I PM-ed mybride again. Until today, I received no response on whether the names are correct. I am wondering whether the administrators of MB forum take ppl like me seriously that I have a very serious intention to advertise my online store here??? Why am I being ignored and my msg are not being replied at? It is nearly a month already. It is quite sad to receive this level of service. Ok administrators are busy and they are human too but nearly a month to response? I think a person who owns an online forum shld check his/her email almost everyday. Either my email is lost in transition or... I dont know. If you are reading this, administrators, pls reply to my PM and give me ur email address so tat I can show u the bank in slip. I do not want to PM u again to ask for the email address and wait for few weeks to get a reply. Thanks in advance.

erloo babysiew, just a FYI as we usually PM him on his marcusheart account as he hardly login using mybrides.

^__^ i dont think its intentional and im sure u can easily contact him via his other account.

i would also suggest a more direct approach to communication when dealing with matters related to cash for emergency cases such as yours for example when it would have been beneficial to have a contact number in hand.

I'll help u pm him as well ok ^__^

well i pm marcusheart as well... and he replied me thru mybrides... so which account i shld reply to?

i didnt tot of getting his contact number becos i tot PM would be efficient enuff as we will be notified thru email when we have PM in MB forum.

anyway doesnt matter... i have already advertised at Lowyat FOC...

thanks!

I made the payment to mybrides and email the bank in slip. Hope my thread at classified section will be up in 2 weeks time as stated in the rules. Issue resolved. Thanks :D