mimichan88

"Will you marry me?" Proposal Contest

:lol: I jus wanted to share this with all brides & grooms who are planning to get married, this is a good news for you! Jus received an e-Newsletter and saw this Wedding Proposal Contest. Interesting!! Just have to post your creative wedding proposal ideas, then you can stand a chance to win fabulous prizes.

URL: 88DB Will you marry me? Proposal Contest

Prizes:

- 2D1N Honeymoon Package @ Crowne Plaza Mutiara KL (inclusive of couple spa package & in-room candle light dinner for 2)

- 5D4N Bali Accommodation

- 2x Luxury Spa Manicure & Pedicure Package

- Cellnique Facial Treatment + Eye & Neck Treatment

- Cellnique Spa Treatment & Body Aroma Treatment

- Wedding Bouquet + Corsage

- And more prizes!!!

Free leh....who doesn't want! Just post only... try your luck! :wub:

I got attached here the image for your reference.

88dbweddproposalcontest.jpg

Thats really a nice contest. I like it. I am thinking of the unique proposal ideal , so that I will win this contest. :wub:

Yea :smile: ...i've put up on my FB, asking all my friends (to-be bride & groom) to take part! I've just checked their site got entry already :ohmy: you better hurry ohhh~

Learn how to...
- Picking the Perfect Cheongsam by Iam A Bride® Wedding
- Taste, See & Smell by Shing's Cakery
- Learn the ins and outs of 'Open Face' a Wedding Ritual - Face Threading by Reffinej Wellness Beauty & Spa

You can't afford to miss our workshop, the only educational and SENSATIONAL sessions costumed & personalized for, You Are The BRIDE! :smile:

That's great..... I have seen this so now I also going to win this contest, it has lots of fun and excitement. definetly such type of contest provide a different type of platform to show your creativity and willingness. Try it.... Scroll Wedding Cards

:sad: My BF hasn't proposed to me yet! i'm wondering how dose he propose to me ! :sleep: