evelynn85

Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur

I choose concorde hotel as my upcoming wedding dinner venue.

I have attended few wedding dinner in Concorde earlier. The food taste good.

The wedding consultant is helpful too.

If you are looking for hotel venue, I think Concorde is quite a good deal.

Package with Sharkfin is around Rm1060 nett per table.

Anyone did their wedding in Concorde Hotel before? how is the food and service?

attended 1 wedding there last year. food wise some of the food taste good but some so so only. service wise it's good as we have dedicated waiter to serve us. but the waiter that serve us is a foreigner and sometime they don't quite understand what we want whether we speak in Malay or English.

view of the ballroom is a bit turn off as depending on where you are seated, your view might be blocked by the pillar in the ballroom. there is a few big pillar in the ballroom.

I,ve emailed Concorde and got their quotation.

their $918++ per table is quite ok...thanks for your info.. :smile:

have u done the food tasting? actually in kl normally what is the standard range of price per table?

918++ considered ok right for a nice place like concorde..

I attended a wedding dinner there last year, their food is really good compare to any 5 star hotels

yes i agree their food sounds delicious..but my friend told me the location is bad especially during weekends..lots of jam at that area..

The Concorde Hotel is a luxury famous accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. It is popular for business stay and weddings. I recently attended the wedding of my best friend there and simply satisfied with all the wedding and catering arrangements. The food was really delicious with different items of cuisines. I was so surprised to see the red carpet reception of guests with wonderful floral arrangement on tables.

The Concorde Hotel is a luxury famous accommodation in Kuala Lumpur. It is popular for business stay and weddings. I recently attended the wedding of my best friend there and simply satisfied with all the wedding and catering arrangements. The food was really delicious with different items of cuisines. I was so surprised to see the red carpet reception of guests with wonderful floral arrangement on tables.

Thanks susy for the positive feedback on them..i will go down and hav a look at the place..

thanxs...

RM918++ is the package without sharkin.. The basic package.

I choose not to do any food tasting as I am having difficulty getting close family member to join in for food tasting.

Hi bridaltobe,

according to the package i got from them, 918++ have sharksfin leh..

their 868++ no sharksfin..

is it necessary to have sharksfin?

I choose not to do any food tasting as I am having difficulty getting close family member to join in for food tasting.

My mistake. You are right. RM918++ is with sharkfin:-). I choose this package as it is an aspicious to have sharkfin..according to parent :unsure: .

The soup in cantonese represent.. slaughter(if you translated that into cantonese slang). so not good for wedding.

Hi bridaltobe,

according to the package i got from them, 918++ have sharksfin leh..

their 868++ no sharksfin..

is it necessary to have sharksfin?

Hi, I am very interested with Concorde for my wedding.

I am wondering if any of you who did in Concorde before recently and doing it soon, can giv me some advice on what to discuss and what to ask from them during discussion booking? What is included and what to ask for? Who to meet with? Any kind of information would be greatly appreciated.

For those who had very recently attended weddings in Concorde, some comments about your visit and how it can improve on what you experienced would be great too ;)

If anybody don't mind sharing publicly, any quotes or photos or ideas on what to ask/check? please share with everyone here or can email me at reedaa2@hotmail.com

thanks sooo much in advance^^

Cheers!!

Ree

Hi, I am very interested with Concorde for my wedding.

I am wondering if any of you who did in Concorde before recently and doing it soon, can giv me some advice on what to discuss and what to ask from them during discussion booking? What is included and what to ask for? Who to meet with? Any kind of information would be greatly appreciated.

For those who had very recently attended weddings in Concorde, some comments about your visit and how it can improve on what you experienced would be great too ;)

If anybody don't mind sharing publicly, any quotes or photos or ideas on what to ask/check? please share with everyone here or can email me at reedaa2@hotmail.com

thanks sooo much in advance^^

Cheers!!

Ree

U can try their sister property in Shah Alam. I heard its food and service is good as well.....

Hi all Malaysian Brides,

I have been searching for banquet venue with my fiance for the last few days. Such a headache!!! Concorde is also within our list. Has anyone hosted their wedding there recently? Any comments?

Thanks ahead for sharing!

I attended a wedding there (Concorde Xin cuisine) last year. I was pretty impressed with it's ambiance and deco, was very cosy. the food and service is good as well. The only thing I didn't like is there are pillars blocking my view of the stage and projector screen. parking was also problem, the hotel parking was full, we had to park at the building next to it.

http://wedresearch.blogspot.com/2012/03/concorde-hotel.html

I agree with Leannly7. Parking there is not good. They have so few parking spaces. Not a good thing.

I also dislike the giant pillars that are pretty annoying as they do block a big chunk of the view of the stage for your guests who are seated around the pillars.

I'd take Renaissance or SHangri-La KL if that area is where you want your Wedding dinner to be held. Renaissance has more parking than Concorde....and they dont have any pillar at all in the ballroom!!

I attended a wedding there (Concorde Xin cuisine) last year. I was pretty impressed with it's ambiance and deco, was very cosy. the food and service is good as well. The only thing I didn't like is there are pillars blocking my view of the stage and projector screen. parking was also problem, the hotel parking was full, we had to park at the building next to it.

http://wedresearch.b...orde-hotel.html

I don't like the big pillar and the parking there -_-"

Well yes..limited parking lots..

If you're having a lot of guests, don't really recommended due to

their limited parking lots.

Those pillars might be a huge problem for guests to enjoy

the show on the stage. I guess all performers has the same view with it.=)