Sign in to follow this  
somebody

Empire hotel at Subang

Anyone try / share their experience with Empire hotel at Subang? Keen to know more...

I been there for surveying / site viewing the ballroom / hall, quite amazing though... Not sure about the food, anyone would share their thoughts are welcome.

Thanks,

Somebody

Hi, saw this reply from another thread "FYI our tentative wedding package is price from RM 900++ onwards per table of 10 persons and our ballroom can cater up to maximum 300 persons." But no mentioned on the food etc. probably is still quite new.

I am also interested to know more. Have you gotten their package, if you don't mind sharing?

Hi

just to share, i've booked my wedding dinner at Empire on Nov 2010, hopefully everything turns out well as we've not heard of any other feedbacks about this place.

We had the food tasting already, and the food was not bad.... Chef Chin, was very nice person and took all our preferences after the tasting to ask what inputs we have, generally most was good (especially the vanilla ice cream sago... nyum nyum)... just had to make the sure the fish is ok tho... :)

Ms Pang is the person assisting in the banquest arrangements and such, quite helpful and responsive....

Sad thing is i'm not a good negotiator... so no discount of freebies for me :( shucks.... just got whatever the package that was offered on the brochure..... :dash2: should have brought someone along with me for tat....

I'll update again if there's anything else worth reporting :)

choupiku,

I've checked with them, someone reserved for sept 11 adi... sept 11 is a HOT date and alot of places are booked apparently.

well if you are taking hotel's food then be prepare that its not as nice as chinese restaurant. you are always paying for the ambience and grandness of the whole event.

Chwinniee Chan,

is your sales person Ms Pang ?

Have they given you the contract to sign ? Since deposit is taken they an obligation to fulfill the agreement.

What you can do now is :

1) Find another venue

2) change date

Ah i just realise ms Pang is not available due to maternity leave

If you have not sign the contract then even paid the deposit, i guess there is nothing much for you to work on. As for me, we sign the contract on the day we make the deposit. I'm not sure why this was not done when you went to pay the deposit.

For me, yes I would still consider them even change date because i simply like the venue and its a venue not alot of people have been before. I save money on decorating the halls as well and the package price is what i'm looking for.

If you want to look for another venue then you have to be fast otherwise they will all be taken up as the date gets nearer

Dear brides to be -

Anyone has the latest rate from Empire Subang Hotel ? Year 2012 . I have checked their website but the rates are until 31st Dec 2011.

Appreciate if anyone has the information, thanks !!

Hi! Has anyone been to a Chinese Wedding dinner in Empire Hotel Subang recently? Has the food improved?

I may consider having my wedding dinner there for 2013 but I am concern about the food quality. My future MIL is keen on this place. Anyone got the Chinese Wedding banquet rates and menu for 2013?

Hi Nonchalant Novice,

Same here. I'm considering having my wedding reception at Empire Hotel Subang. We went in to have a look at the vanue, and really like the ambience setup. The only concern is their food, I have been trying to search for the wedding reception food review. So far only got a few commented that it's so so. If you got any for reviews, kindly update me :) Thanks

Hello all, im looking fr a hotel/ ball room fr my reception on oct 2013.. Imperial subang is certainly in my list. Ther r mny positive feedback bout this place. But thers one thing bothering me wch is the max pax is only 300 pax.

Wch i feel is too lil.. Hmmm ..

I attended a wedding dinner at Empire Hotel about 2 weeks back. The hall looks contemporary but it can only fit 30 tables.

The food is not that great.