meiteoh

Thinking of having a 2nd one but...

Really .. multitasking and FAST! FAST FAST FAST!!!

And my HB!? alamak .. slow slow slow, so his job while I'm busy is to entertain/feed/make her to sleep, that's all.

same here, i let my hubby take his time on tending to baby, at least i will b free to move around

You ladies are funneh XD! I've lost count of times I terbalik pakai baju/undies because too blur, hahahahahha. Oh & 1 more thing, we don't EAT anymore right, we just open our mouth & pour everything in, HAHAHAHAHHA :wacko3:

You ladies are funneh XD! I've lost count of times I terbalik pakai baju/undies because too blur, hahahahahha. Oh & 1 more thing, we don't EAT anymore right, we just open our mouth & pour everything in, HAHAHAHAHHA :wacko3:

LOL, i always forget to wash my hair every 2 days once.. just skip and hope it doesnt smell...

and speaking of hair, nowdays my hair got dried porridge stuck on it

hehe... me and hubby, either at home or outside, we just rush to stuff the food into our mouth...

hahaha .. yes .. not EATING but is POURING! =D

And you know, HB and I are not eating together until lately my potato is getting okie but sometime still, while we are eating half way she is making fuss and wanna zzz .. adui .. so I'm owes the one who POUR everything in and let HB enjoys his dinner >.<

Hehehe I hope my hair will have her food in future =D hahahaha otherwise really look like a mad woman la =D hahahahaha

haha~~I tot I am the only one in fact everyone de same haha :lol::lol::lol:

Agree that not EATING... but POURING... :dash2::dash2::dash2: right after the dinner need to wash & sterilize all the equipment then pumping.... then take bath feeding then pumping again....

My life now is like full of "pumping session" haha~~~

One of my wife's colleague who is single commented that my wife has lost her pregnancy weight and whether my wife was on a diet. I told my wife if a same question is asked to answer, "yes, I am on the New Mother's diet. Its very famous one".

So, what is a "New Mothers' Diet?". Is when you have to eat your food so fast, you don't have time to chew your food, just bite and swallow and also no time to pick and choose, just eat what is most conveniet".

One of my wife's colleague who is single commented that my wife has lost her pregnancy weight and whether my wife was on a diet. I told my wife if a same question is asked to answer, "yes, I am on the New Mother's diet. Its very famous one".

So, what is a "New Mothers' Diet?". Is when you have to eat your food so fast, you don't have time to chew your food, just bite and swallow and also no time to pick and choose, just eat what is most conveniet".

oh yes, im feeling it too, not just cos of eating fast, but all that babycare, even if i eat like a pig, minutes later i will feel my tummy all empty

heheh we are too far away frm this thread's topic liau =P

Can't imagine if we have 2 and the age gap just 1/2 yrs old!? errr .. then we got to be super fast!? multi-multi-multitasking!? @.@

Just yesterday - I wore my pants inside out. Thank god I realised the mistake before I got into the car.

A million things on my mind - have I thawed the milk, meat etc, have I done the laundry, have I changed the poo- stained bedsheet, have I thrown away the diapers if not whole room smells of poo, can I squeeze in a pump session at 7pm etc etc

Even if I eat like a horse now, pregnancy weight for both babies were gone in 3 months. So much to do, and you only have 1 pair of hands!

Just yesterday - I wore my pants inside out. Thank god I realised the mistake before I got into the car.

A million things on my mind - have I thawed the milk, meat etc, have I done the laundry, have I changed the poo- stained bedsheet, have I thrown away the diapers if not whole room smells of poo, can I squeeze in a pump session at 7pm etc etc

Even if I eat like a horse now, pregnancy weight for both babies were gone in 3 months. So much to do, and you only have 1 pair of hands!

hehe.. those daily tasks, i mentally plan in my head 1) pick baby, 2) go home & take the clothes in, 3) feed baby while i run one round of laundry, etc

as much as i want to go back to my hometown, i dread the thought of planning and packing for it, especially now that my baby is on solids.. and there are 1001 other things i need to bring otherwise tension giler!

that is why sometimes we tend to be very forgetful..too much task on hand which cause bad memory.

*nod nod* and what if you are naik angin a bit on your HB and he couldn't understand why? ahh war in the picture!

hahahaha I dunno how many times we have the 'war' just because I naik angin as I'm too busy around until I said okie, you do my part and I'm become YOU and let you experience it, ahhh .. only then he can understand why I'm so busy around.

so far my HB willing to do all my part....(bside BF),he helped me to changed bb diaper, feed bb,play with her, shower with her when she was 5mths old,n now every nite he wil wake up to bancuh susu for his gal....(so far i nv wake up to bancuh susu at nite)he always said to me,can i retire n stay at home to take care of my gal?....of cos no!!!now he's planning can retire at 40yo,cos tat time my gal o'd 7yo,he wish can bring her to school every day....hai~~~

yummymummy, last week, I wore my top inside out and didn't realize until I step out of the house. Luckily I was just a few feet away so had to go back and wear my blouse properly. But I have done it for an entire day before - luckily it wasn't so obvious - and I didn't realize my mistake until I came home!!!!

These days, my HB has been very nice - maybe coz my birthday is coming nearer and I've been complaining that I'm exhausted at the office (have a lot of things due and cannot work OT oso) - so he's been coming home early so that I have time to go to the gym, do my sewing and etc. Sometimes I still get annoyed with him, eg last night, I mentioned that it'd be nice if he doesn't just watch TV and help with stuffing Eva's CDs. He retorted back saying that I too was watching TV, to which I nicely told him back that even if I'm watching TV, my hands are moving and doing something productive like sewing up toys for my online store. He just diam diam.

Haiz, sometimes I tell myself ignore ignore...otherwise, WWIII all the time and that can really hurt a marriage. But hor, sometimes feel like exploding oso. =.=

Now, my mum is telling me that she cannot stand my dad nagging her and will tell him that if he doesn't like it, she'll pack her bags and come live with me here in SG. *faints*

yummymummy, last week, I wore my top inside out and didn't realize until I step out of the house. Luckily I was just a few feet away so had to go back and wear my blouse properly. But I have done it for an entire day before - luckily it wasn't so obvious - and I didn't realize my mistake until I came home!!!!

These days, my HB has been very nice - maybe coz my birthday is coming nearer and I've been complaining that I'm exhausted at the office (have a lot of things due and cannot work OT oso) - so he's been coming home early so that I have time to go to the gym, do my sewing and etc. Sometimes I still get annoyed with him, eg last night, I mentioned that it'd be nice if he doesn't just watch TV and help with stuffing Eva's CDs. He retorted back saying that I too was watching TV, to which I nicely told him back that even if I'm watching TV, my hands are moving and doing something productive like sewing up toys for my online store. He just diam diam.

Haiz, sometimes I tell myself ignore ignore...otherwise, WWIII all the time and that can really hurt a marriage. But hor, sometimes feel like exploding oso. =.=

Now, my mum is telling me that she cannot stand my dad nagging her and will tell him that if he doesn't like it, she'll pack her bags and come live with me here in SG. *faints*

mei...if your mum realy come to ur placen stay with u,what r u going to do?when both of u r working, whos taking care of Eva?

that is why sometimes we tend to be very forgetful..too much task on hand which cause bad memory.

*nod nod* and what if you are naik angin a bit on your HB and he couldn't understand why? ahh war in the picture!

hahahaha I dunno how many times we have the 'war' just because I naik angin as I'm too busy around until I said okie, you do my part and I'm become YOU and let you experience it, ahhh .. only then he can understand why I'm so busy around.

they are so ignorant and dont notice we are busy while they just watch tv!

and if i am busy, naturally i will be quiet and concentrating on the 1001 task at hand, and hubby will complain, why i am always so moody and dont want to layan him nicely... sigh...

So far, during night feeding my hb sure will help up by bancuh susu n i will change bb diaper after the burping session. My hb also take care the bb on saturday all my himself as I'm working half day on saturday. He will feed, talk and play with her minus the bathing session as bb oni 4 mths plus. Maybe whn my gal turn 6 mths old will ask hb to bath her.

Normal weekday, too tight up with house chores, laundry. My reading and watch drama series no longer in my daily routine. Sometimes I wonder with the 2nd one, can I really cope up is I become SAHM? Think I will look like zombie :P

qarezma,

Sometimes also my hb complaint me why I am so moody? The things is with workload in the office and house chores already make me tired. I'm like no much tiem for myself and friends. Think need to revamp my time management as time not enuf for me now. Weekend passed like minutes.

and if i am busy, naturally i will be quiet and concentrating on the 1001 task at hand, and hubby will complain, why i am always so moody and dont want to layan him nicely... sigh...

sigh, i guess we all hv a similar story to tell...

my life before marriage, after marriage, and after baby, is like 3 different chapters of a book... it can be compiled into a trilogy for a movie

qarezma,

You are so right! Not that we are complaining or saying we have to give up A, B, C just for our babies BUT it's nice to have extra help when it's needed.

It's susah not to feel geram sometimes when after you reach home from work at 7pm, you have gobble down dinner, bath, wash pots & pans from morning cooking session (too rush to clean up then, just dump in the sink), wash breastpump parts (no need sterilize already, thk gawd!) & prepare food for next morning cooking session & the man is sitting in front of the TV/PC. All these must be done within 1.5 hour because my CEO gotta be in bed by 8.30pm. Yesterday was very teruk, my CEO mogok in the bathroom, don't want the dad to touch her (usually I'll get him to clean up & put her pyjamas on) *sigh*. End up I have a koala bear hugging my legs while I'm doing all those stuffs in kitchen. Oh & that koala bear kept chanting "mummy, want nen nen, mummy want nen nen" non stop too :wacko3:

both hands up agree..just like my hb, sitting there surfing net instead of helping out. i did really confront him harsh and stern. Like the other day, i was going for some health test and i gotta prepare myself the nite b4. some frens call him asking to attend b'day dinner. i knew he wanted to go out so GD much and sulk when i dissallow him.

Talking about watching TV. At least my HB will look after her while watching TV but the thing is, his eyes will be owes look at the TV but not on her! if feeding her is lagi funny! hahahah .. he just holding the bottle and that's all and never bother to check if she finished until I call him 'daddy, pls check' then he just realise he is feeding Violet >.<!!!

Honestly, he bathed Violet and not me, since the first day Violet came home, he bathed Violet =D and I'm in charge to undress and dress her up only so till now, I don't know how to bath her! hahaha but is time for me to pick up the skill as soon I will be the one who bath her when she is backs to my mum place as my mum is not that agile anymore to bath her, but other than that my mum is still alright.

Now I don't dare to look at myself in the mirror, I totally look like an auntie!!! =( gesssss