casandra

Any recomended malacca outdoor photo shooting bridal shop?

Hi all,

I prefer outdoor shooting at malacca. Anyone have recommended bridal shop? If got photo to share with me is better.

I would like to know the package details and the budget for the package as well. I have read so many topic here and shortlisted 2 bridal shop which is classic wedding castle and elegance bridal house. But i cant find any more details information on this shop like which photographer, make-up artist and etc....so, need your advice here. All your inputs are most welcome!

Hi Casandra,

i just took my pre-wedding photo @ elegance. in terms of gown, i think it is limited for outdoor shooting as normally BS will oli limit certain gown are allowed to use as outdoor. Mayb u can check with classic outdoor gown. As i know, elegance not much choice and most of outdoor is short gown.

so far, i'm satisfied with the outcome.. d place i take is pulau melaka coz i love beach. actually i choose to take indoor more den outdoor and lucky my decision is correct.

outdoor cons: hot, u had to wear yr heal n walk ard, a bit difficult to catch the correct posing....

Hi Casandra,

i just took my pre-wedding photo @ elegance. in terms of gown, i think it is limited for outdoor shooting as normally BS will oli limit certain gown are allowed to use as outdoor. Mayb u can check with classic outdoor gown. As i know, elegance not much choice and most of outdoor is short gown.

so far, i'm satisfied with the outcome.. d place i take is pulau melaka coz i love beach. actually i choose to take indoor more den outdoor and lucky my decision is correct.

outdoor cons: hot, u had to wear yr heal n walk ard, a bit difficult to catch the correct posing....

Dear Justinlove,

You stated that your actual date is on 181210? What a coincidence, my AD is same with you. Happee~~~

Can you share with me your photos and your package details? Thanks

My email: casandralam@gmail.com

Wow... same date.. ur dinner reception @ malacca? if yes, which restaurant?

actually i haven't got my photo. normally BS will delay and at the last minutes only they will give. so sorry that i'm unable to show u...

i had pm u d detail...

actually i haven't got my photo. normally BS will delay and at the last minutes only they will give. so sorry that i'm unable to show u...

i had pm u d detail...

how abt in creative bridal shop? is the album photo nice?

i had pm u d detail...

I see many bad comment on creative bridal shop. What they agree you wont give you at the end. So, i have drop it from my list.

I found out this forum very useful, maybe you can have a look on it.

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry173245

i had pm u d detail...

I see many bad comment on creative bridal shop. What they agree you wont give you at the end. So, i have drop it from my list.

Thanks for helping...how abt eternity bridal? is a new bridal shop in melaka.

I have no idea on it. But it is good to go and have a look on their package. Normally new shop will have more promotion. But just dont know how their shooting and make up skill.

I will go and visit during end of this year. Will let you know if i get any details on it.

Hi, congrats.

My sis took her pre wedding photo at Classic. And i got few frens also took at there. I feel that their make up skill is not so good. They mainly focus indoor shooting. They take outdoor one also near by de place. This is wat my sis told me la.

Mayb u can request further detail from the BS.

I know tat Malacca BS dont have much focus on outdoor shooting. If u really wan, mayb can look for freelance PG to take.

My pre wedding photo package is from Keep Gallery, PJ. They focus on outdoor one. Their service is good.

Hi all,

I prefer outdoor shooting at malacca. Anyone have recommended bridal shop? If got photo to share with me is better.

I would like to know the package details and the budget for the package as well. I have read so many topic here and shortlisted 2 bridal shop which is classic wedding castle and elegance bridal house. But i cant find any more details information on this shop like which photographer, make-up artist and etc....so, need your advice here. All your inputs are most welcome!

i had pm u d detail...

Thanks for helping...how abt eternity bridal? is a new bridal shop in melaka.

casandra, thanks for helping...

Hi all,

I just signed up for Classic Wedding castle bridal shop at melaka raya. Their service is good compare to Elegance and they also have more gowns.

Now waiting to choose gowns and shoot photo in may..

Hi all,

I just signed up for Classic Wedding castle bridal shop at melaka raya. Their service is good compare to Elegance and they also have more gowns.

Hi Cassandra,

Care to share ur package details with Classic Wedding? You can PM me or email me at valenciabb@hotmail.com. As I am looking for bridal shops too. I have shortlisted these 2 shops:

Classic Wedding Castle

Taipei Bridal Palace.

All feedbacks are welcome! Please give me all ur kind feedback. Thanks alot! :smile:

Sorry for late reply..i just send you the details of the package..have a look on it..

Hi Cas,

In case you didnt read ur email. thank you so much for ur package details, realy appreciate it. But I am also quite concern abt their makeup skills for photo shoot, their gowns (New or not) what do u think personally? Please give me some suggestions.

Hi all,

Hi casandra,

I'm doing my survey in Melaka too..

Mind pm me your package detail too?

thank you very much ya... :lol:

Hi all,

Hi casandra,

Sorry for late reply. My package details is as shown below:

only 2 categories of gowns: VIP and SVIP. all the gowns below are

refer to VIP gowns, if wan to upgrade need pay RM400/pcs.

Actual Day: 3 gowns (1 morning+1 evening+designed)

Pre-wedding photo shooting: 7 gowns (5 outdoors + 2 indoors)

Album:

12' x 18'-21pcs

8' x 12'-21pcs

FOC: 10pcs

Total: 52 poses (softcopy will give back)

Free gifts:

20' x 40' overhead bed photo

12' x 15' bride's mom photo

sisters' photo= 100pcs (10 poses) 4R

Digital DVD photos with 2 songs

signature book

table top/ 5' x 10' photo frame

poster

ampoule & fake eyelashes FOC

hand boutique

corset x 2

You also can get the details from MrsWu10 as she just sign up the package from Taipei Bridal palace. Enjoy your bridal shop hunting. My advice is choose the shop that both you and your husband like it :-)

Hi all,

Hi casandra,

Sorry for late reply. My package details is as shown below:

only 2 categories of gowns: VIP and SVIP. all the gowns below are

refer to VIP gowns, if wan to upgrade need pay RM400/pcs.

Actual Day: 3 gowns (1 morning+1 evening+designed)

Pre-wedding photo shooting: 7 gowns (5 outdoors + 2 indoors)

Album:

12' x 18'-21pcs

8' x 12'-21pcs

FOC: 10pcs

Total: 52 poses (softcopy will give back)

Free gifts:

20' x 40' overhead bed photo

12' x 15' bride's mom photo

sisters' photo= 100pcs (10 poses) 4R

Digital DVD photos with 2 songs

signature book

table top/ 5' x 10' photo frame

poster

ampoule & fake eyelashes FOC

hand boutique

corset x 2

You also can get the details from MrsWu10 as she just sign up the package from Taipei Bridal palace. Enjoy your bridal shop hunting. My advice is choose the shop that both you and your husband like it :-)

Wow Cas, helping me to promote ah.. hahaha.. I visited Elegances too the service not bad, my HB actually quite like their service and overall. But we still went ahead to survey other shops around Melaka Raya, I headed to Ideal Wedding, my personal experiences is we dont like the photos at all it looks very fake to us even though they keep telling us is not insert it is a really place shoot. So it is a NO..NO for us.

My final choice was Taipei Bridal Palace. Anyone who wants more details about my package can email me valenciabb@hotmail.com the price differences between Elegances & Taipei is only RM$2... but perks are quite attractive. :wub:

Just sharing to all bride-to-be. Make sure we all happy with the price and service they provide. I went to Elelgance too and find out that they are not sincere to entertain us..

I think must go visit the shops and have a look on their photos before make any decisions...The photos pretty or not is very depend and subjective. For me, as long as you think you feel comfortable and happy with it, just go ahead! Good luck to you all and enjoy it.

Just sharing to all bride-to-be. Make sure we all happy with the price and service they provide. I went to Elelgance too and find out that they are not sincere to entertain us..

I think must go visit the shops and have a look on their photos before make any decisions...The photos pretty or not is very depend and subjective. For me, as long as you think you feel comfortable and happy with it, just go ahead! Good luck to you all and enjoy it.

hi casandra, hearding that u have signed the package with classic. what do you think on their package? can you email me your package? my email address is secretangeline@hotmail.com.

I might sign the package too within this week. So, hope to hear from your opinion soon..

Thanks in advance..

Hi, I just had my wedding in Malacca. I opt to have the 'pre-wedding' shots on my wedding day (easier, since I'm already in my wedding gown). We snapped some photos in Mahkota Hotel & I love every picture we took. We hired freelance photographers Aames Ng, Jacky Phang & Danny Koh. They're incredible & super fun to work with. You can check out my wedding pictures at www.facebook.com/aamesng.fb and www.ruitenphotography.blogspot.com. I've looked around, they offer the BEST packages. Tell them Lisa Ng sent you :-)

hi casandra, hearding that u have signed the package with classic. what do you think on their package? can you email me your package? my email address is secretangeline@hotmail.com.

I might sign the package too within this week. So, hope to hear from your opinion soon..

Thanks in advance..

Dear Girls,

Anyone sign up for package @ increative Bridal -Mlk Raya? I have survey most of the bridal at Melaka and I think Increative have the best photos that suit me and my fiance. Could you please give me advice for this bridal? Is there any review about this bridal, As I cannot find any. For those signed up for their Bridal Package, would you mind share your photos to Me?

Thanks A Lot :)