Sign in to follow this  
dennisviolin

-Live Music Entertainment for Weddings & Functions-

Dear Malaysiabrides members,

Sorry for the delayed upload and updates of pics due to the hectic and busy month of December!=)

Anyway, recently, im happy to be able to be a part of this lovely couple's wedding in Sheraton imperial, Kuala Lumpur.

Guess what, its actually a mix marraige of a japanese groom and a malaysian bride.

Omadieto Gozaimas( congratulations!) to them!

293981743.jpg

More pics coming soon!

p/s: Mosaic would be having their column in weddingsmalaysia.com magazine 2008 so do check it out in major bookstores too alright!

Kindly log on to www.mosaic.com.my for further information and pics.

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

Dear Malaysiabrides.com members,

Here are some pics of the recent Penang Island Jazz Festival 2007 in which my band had the honored again to be a part of it again the second time round. Last year in the main event, this year in the fringe event. Nevertheless, it was a very relaxing performance a.k.a vacation=)

for more info: kindly log on to www.penangjazz.com

295439046.jpg

Left: Dennis, Legendary Louis Soliano & James Boyle. Middle: Dennis & the Boss, Paul Agustine.

More pics coming soon!

p/s: Mosaic would be having their column in weddingsmalaysia.com magazine 2008 so do check it out in major bookstores too alright!

- page 94 & 99

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

Its good to be able to updating some pics again=)

Last night, it was indeed a great pleasure and honored to be able to perform in Alesia's ( Another moderator of Malaysiabrides.com) wedding. However here the montage which i will be attaching is a picture of a wedding I did for one of my client, Wallace & his gorgeous japanese wife from Canada...they hired a 4 piece band instead of a 5 piece which Alesia hired last night...

Do let me know of any feedbacks or questions k...

301133040.jpg

-Mosaic Music Entertainment-First Line Up* wink*

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269016-9177771or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dear Dennis,

I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you for your band's wonderful performance on my wedding. It was really full of praise (even coming from my fussy fussy uncle). Vanessa's voice is really mesmerizing (and from what I heard from my friends, she's a good talker too!). To all the lovely brides out there whose looking for a band, I would highly recommend Dennis's band.

Luv,

Mel

DSA_2043.jpg

DSB_2277.jpg

DSC_1684.jpg

DSC_1593.jpg

DSB_2281.jpg

DSC_3667.jpg

Its good to be able to updating some pics again=)

Last night, it was indeed a great pleasure and honored to be able to perform in Alesia's ( Another moderator of Malaysiabrides.com) wedding. However here the montage which i will be attaching is a picture of a wedding I did for one of my client, Wallace & his gorgeous japanese wife from Canada...they hired a 4 piece band instead of a 5 piece which Alesia hired last night...

Do let me know of any feedbacks or questions k...

Oh, Wallace really went ahead with you guys ar? Good lah... His wife is very pretty hor? I've never met him in Toronto, but maybe some day lah.

Hope all is well and thank you to those who had made some enquiries regarding Mosaic Music Entertainment's entertainment packages.

Here i would like to share 2 collages of pics of events i have done lately. One wedding was dated back in December 2007.

Below is Winnie Loo's A Cut Above Pavilion launch in Pavilion. A good client/ friend/ entreprenuer that i looked up and respect to, Winnie Loo is indeed an iconic figure in Malaysia's business and fashion industry.

306326470.jpg

This is another wedding couple which we grew to be friends eventually, Mandy Tan & her groom frm Australia. From my experience, i think this is the most good looking couple i have ever came across. They basically did an amazing grand entrance by swaying in the ballroom to the song "Sway" by Michael Buble. How different is that?!

306326472.jpg

Thats all for now...i would upload more collages of pics soon ya..

Also, I would be premiering my new band backing up in an upcoming show in March 28th & 29th, 2008 in Bangkok Jazz. The band, Wave Alchemist consists of the region's best musicians around and im proud for having them backing me up on the album im currently working on. It would be all Original compositions that i composed. So pls do swing by k! Would really appreciate it..

Here are the details:

306327102.jpg

Date: 28th & 29th March, 2008

Time: 10pm Sharp

Location:Bangkok Jazz Thai BistroStreet:Lot B1 & B1-A, Chulan Square, 92 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 KLCity/Town:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Phone: 03-21458708

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269016-9177771or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

First of all ,sorry Dennis that I took such a long time to write you a nice testimonial but here it is, as promised :P

After reading so many wonderful comments from the girls here especially CL I decided to drop Dennis an enquiry and luckily his band was able to play during our wedding dinner and it was a decision that we didn't regret to make.

Dennis and his band was superb, they played our march in song which was For Once in My Life by Michael Buble even though I gave him the song list like at the 11th hour. I must say having attended many weddings it was a nice change to have a live band play while you march in. All my guests be it young or old loved the songs played by them and Vanessa's voice was simply wonderful and soulful. We even had some of our guests who would be having their wedding after ours asking for Dennis' contact :P

Dennis, you and your band added an air of grandness to our wedding that matches with the night's atmosphere (which I hoped it to be after so many months of anticipation). And to this I thank you very much and to all the brides to be, do consider Dennis to be part of your entertainment programme for your wedding reception :)

dsc1263wa8.jpg

img3829xv3.jpg

dsc1252nt4.jpg

img3740ij4.jpg

dsc1413vv5.jpg

Hi Dennis,

Im impressed with the many good comments from the MB Forum, would you be able to provide me with a quote for my wedding on 27th dec 2008?

My email is email removed

Thanks!

Warmest regards,

Evelyn

Edited by evelynsaw

Dear malaysiabrides.com members!=)

Thank you to those who turned up for my Wave Alchemist's band launch last weekend in Bangkok Jazz, KL. very much appreciate the support and all!=) Also, not to forget Alesia & Julian for their beautiful testimonial above...thanks alesia!

Send my regards to baby Ashley k.

Now, i could just focus on my album's recording......you can read more about it on my blog at www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com which i do update it in a rather regular basis about my ups and downs in my musical journey. However, im still very much content and happy in providing my entertainment's services for wedding shows. From it, i get to know many future clients, friends, music lovers, etc.

Without further ramblings, here i would like to share a collage of pics of one of my client's wedding in PJ Hilton, Joshua & Samantha.

311707145.jpg

-Mosaic Music Entertainment-

p/s: Apparently, Joshua's suit is from Zang Toi...i personally love it very much!=)

I have now quite active in both my blog, facebook and youtube so you could kindly log on to www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/dennisviolin or add me on facebook on dennisviolin@gmail.com

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

Hey i did..=)

scroll up and you will see the ad!=)

Now i update my blog more often. Kindly log on to www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com and make a shout out!=)

haha

Thanks

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau

aiya, Dennis,

shoudl hv posted those info (abt the launch last wkend) here la..then we can go support u...

Thank you AGAIN for those who drop by Bangkok Jazz last night, April 19th (sat) to watch Atilia Sarani & The Jazz Mentalist. In fact, alot of June 7th couples came!=) I suppose thats a good & auspicious date ya!=)

anyway, here i would like to share with you a collage of pics of a wedding couple: Senghong & Reita all the way from London. Creditorials to Grant Corban who was the photographer. The wedding was held in Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur. They had their exchange of vows though in the morning in Carcosa Seri Negara, KL where they had the Mosaic string quartet to perform while a 5 piece Mosaic jazz Fusion band entertains at night!

314028707.jpg

I am now quite active in both my blog and youtube which i do update it on a regular basis, facebook and youtube so you could kindly log on to www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/dennisviolin or add me on facebook on dennisviolin@gmail.com

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

Hope all is well!=)

would just kindly like to invite and share with ya my new revamped youtube link:

Dennis Lau Electric Violinist on Youtube.com

Mosaic Live Jazz Fusion Band

(Both of the above links are Ideal for weddings)

Meanwhile, here are some pics of Joyce's wedding in The Westin, Kuala Lumpur recently. I would say that The Westin is one of my fav's weddings venue. Here are some tips why:

-One: nice acoustics of the ballroom cos as a musician, thats my priority

-Two: the food, very well organized and arranged

-Three: the lighting & the modern effects, very state of the art presentation & lightings!

319787552.jpg

Mosaic String Quartet during the cocktail session~

319787582.jpg

319787566.jpg

319787595.jpg

Mosaic Jazz Fusion Band~

319787590.jpg

~Dennis Lau & the bride, Joyce~

Also, Do Kindly check out the following links:

My Official website : www.mosaic.com.my

My Wedding forum ( Wedding pics & client's feedbacks) : http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/-Live-...ons--t2282.html & http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....=2282&st=30

My Blog/ Musical journeys (Up-close/ Personal & Latest Updates): www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com

My Video Clips: www.youtube.com/dennisviolin & http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list?user=dennisdamenace

I am now quite active in both my blog and youtube which i do update it on a regular basis, facebook and youtube so you could kindly log on to www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com & www.youtube.com/dennisviolin or add me on facebook on dennisviolin@gmail.com

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

Dear Gb Leng,

Its a pleasure to hear from ya and thank you for contacting me.

Could ya kindly send me an email to my mail at dennisviolin@gmail.com so i could send ya the quotation and profile/biodata.

Let me know your thoughts about it k

Thanks

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

- Dennis Lau -

Violinist/ Songwriter/ Managing Director

Mosaic Music Entertainment

-tuning events to The perfect pitch-

www.mosaic.com.my

~Mobile: +6017-8730269

: +6016-9177771

~email/ facebook : dennisviolin@gmail.com

~msn : valentino_099@hotmail.com

~blog/ upcoming shows : www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com

~videos/youtube : www.youtube.com/dennisviolin

Hi dennis,

My wedding will be on 3rd Jan 2009. Location is in KL. Please kindly send me the quatation. Thanks

hi there dennis... i am interested in ur services as i have seen so many positive feedbacks. please do send me a quotation for a liveband performance. i am interested in the 3 piece band as well as the 6 piece band. We love oldies and hope you could perform for us in sunway this coming july.. my email is ghabarian_13289@hotmail.com

Dear malaysiabrides.com members,

Sorry for the delayed in uploading pics which i have always thought of for the recent weeks. Have been recently travelling in and out between Malaysia & Singapore performing and recording the upcoming album=)

I have uploaded a few more recent clips on my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/dennisviolin for all and would love to share the music i make with you too.

Anyway, recently heres a wedding in which Mosaic Music Entertainment had the pleasure performing for. The couple's frm USA and i the bride, Lois and i had met up probably sometime last year august to discuss about it. Performing in the Renaissance has always been good because of the good acoustics and of cos, the pics below are courtesy of thephotoz.com...thumbs up!

Enjoy:

329092155.jpg

329092149.jpg

329092084.jpg

329092101.jpg

329092120.jpg

329092140.jpg

329092092.jpg

329092147.jpg

My Wedding forum ( Wedding pics & client's feedbacks) : http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/-Live-...ons--t2282.html & http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....=2282&st=30

My Blog/ Musical journeys (Up-close/ Personal & Latest Updates): www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com

My Video Clips: www.youtube.com/dennisviolin

More pics coming soon!

p/s: Mosaic is having their column in weddingsmalaysia.com magazine 2008 so do check it out in major bookstores too alright!

- page 94 & 99

Heres a little review of one of the grandest wedding by one of the loveliest, most humble & down to earth couple that i ever worked with- Vivienne & Richard

Their wedding were held in Cyberview Lodge, Cyberjaya & i would say its simply an extraordinary one considering the best individual vendors frm the region i believe worked together to create the fairytale wedding.

They have flowers frm Lily of Wishing Tree, Cake by Just Heavenly, Lightings by Peter Frankfort, Wedding Planning by I Do weddings, photos by Zung frm thephotoz.com & Live Shots by Live events frm Singapore & of cos Live Music Entertainment & Soundsystem by Mosaic Music Entertainment - tuning events to the perfect pitch - *winks*

It was indeed a different vibe being able to worked with friends & vendors in the same industry because considering the event plus the transformation of the venue ( Cyberview Lodge's Ballroom ), its just amazing what two would do to achieve the wedding of the lifetime.=)

Below were some shots by my bro Zung.

Tell me what do u think about it alright?

330743189.jpg

Vivienne & Richard

330743099.jpg

Ben & Dennis Lau

330743096.jpg

Zung, Vivienne & Dennis Lau

330742981.jpg

Amazing Zung frm thephotoz.com

330742723.jpg

Dennis Lau Electric Violinist ~

330743351.jpg

Spectacular=)

Dennis Lau on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) TV3 2008:

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74woTR85h6U

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X5cHHyGRxw

More pics coming soon!

p/s: Mosaic is having their column in weddingsmalaysia.com magazine 2008 so do check it out in major bookstores too alright!

- page 94 & 99

as some of you would know, Mosaic Music Entertainment does not only cater for weddings but also for Corporate dinners, concerts, launches, etc. We are diversify in all fields and be able to tune each event of yours to the perfect pitch!

Anyway, last month, i had the honor to perform and to arrange the live entertainment for two watch events, Milus & Omega in Singapore ( would upload that later *winks*). Not only that, as it was a two day event, the first night was in the presence of the majesty, Raja & Permaisuri of Perlis. =)

To be able to performed my own original compositions along with my live jazz fusion band( which is the band who normally backs me up for my recordings & the one you brides normally get for your weddings ) is defintiely an honor.

Below are some of the pics for your "entertainment" alright..

331711723.jpg

Milus Watch Launch by Cortina Watch

331713001.jpg

331711859.jpg

Kidchan & Dennis Lau

331713168.jpg

Dennis Lau

331711395.jpg

Performing for the Royalty of Perlis~

331712280.jpg

Mosaic Music Entertainment -tuning events to the perfect pitch-

331712496.jpg

Congratulating the royals for his appreciation=)

331712585.jpg

Dennis Lau & Yasmin Ahmad

Part 1

Part 2

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

Dear Malaysiabrides.com

Here i would like to introduce to ya the ALL NEW & REVAMPED Website of Mosaic Music Entertainment -tuning events to the perfect pitch- website: www.mosaic.com.my

and I must say that Mosaic is proud & privileged to be part of the latest involvement in the Wedding Professionals industry- AWP (Association of Wedding Professionals)

All vendors in their various specialized field frm photography, gowns, make up, Wedding Planning, cars, cards to Music aims and Strive in providing our clients the Best of the Best services so you could be assure of each another professionalism in the business=)

Here I would like to share some pics of the launch itself last 2 weeks in Carcosa Seri Negara, Kuala Lumpur

335143664.jpg

Dennis Lau Electric Violinist

335143660.jpg

Dennis Lau & President, Leticia

335143658.jpg

Kris Wong(That Special Occasion) & Dennis Lau(Mosaic Music Entertainment)

335143651.jpg

335143653.jpg

AWP Launch Gambit by Jimmy Sax & Dennis Lau- "I Just Wanna"

P/S: Special thanks to Edmund Tham photography=)

Part 1

Part 2

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99

Introducing Mosaic Music Entertainment's 5 piece band@ Equatorial Bangi in a recent outdoor wedding=)

336842551.jpg

Mosaic Music Entertainment -tuning events to the perfect pitch-

336842521.jpg

Wide Angle shot for Mosaic Music Entertainment- Much appreciation to the "Fantabulous" Jim Liaw for his shots..!

www.jimliaw.com

A tip to malaysiabrides.com members out there, Jim Liaw & Ning has my highest recommendations in their craft of Photography & Pre-Wedding photography as Jim would be one of the photographers for my upcoming Music album photoshoot!

You could read more about it in my blog: www.dennislaumusic.blogspot.com as i do UPDATE there more often! also dont forget www.mosaic.com.my

*winks*

Part 1

Part 2

More pics coming soon!

- page 94 & 99