Services included:

• Jazz Fusion Band from 3 to 5 piece
    • Show Band
      • String Quartet
        • Strings ensemble

[*]Solo performance

[*]Music concept planning.

[*]Sound and Visual System

No matter what kind of wedding you have in mind, our passion is to deliver you the perfect ambience for your special day. Our soothing music and sounds - be it a jazz band or a string quartet - our diversity and professionalism towards music will captivate all present. Plus, we'll add that extra fine touch your unforgettable day!

For Further enquires, Kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com for profile/ sample view.

www.mosaic.com.my

-Thanks-

239882351.jpg

Dear Malaysiabrides members,

kindly be informed Mosaic next performance would be in Crown Princess Hotel, Kuala Lumpur this sat, 21st April 2007 for a corporate function.

Performing would be the Mosaic Jazz Fusion Band featuring my cousin, Violinists Joanne Yeoh and Dennis Lau

www.joanneyeoh.com.my

www.mosaic.com.my

If you would like to attend or have a sneak peak at the event. Kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

thanks

sincerely,

Dennis

dear malaysiabrides members.

would love to share this client of mine website( Jason & Joyce ) to you guys in which i arrange the band and performed in their wedding recently in feb 10 2007. http://www.flickr.com/photos/joycemylee/se...57594587047707/

Any enquires, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771

thanks

sincerely,

Dennis

Dear Malaysiabrides.com members,

To those who came to view the performance, thank you & appreciate it.

Anyway, these are some pics of our performance for a company dinner recently in Crown Princess featuring cousin, Joanne Yeoh Violin Extraordinaire.

Any enquires, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

www.mosaic.com.my

www.joanneyeoh.com.my

thanks

sincerely,

Dennis Lau

248912541.jpg

248912469.jpg

Would like to share a String Quartet Wedding performance in Penang recently. The lovely couple are Ian & Melissa all the way from London.

For further enquires, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771.

253939645.jpg

Thanks,

God bless-

Dennis Lau.

As excited as i am myself, heres a collage of pics from Christine Leong's a.k.a Fusionista Wedding in Bankers Club on the 27th May, 2007. It was indeed such a pleasure to arrange the band and perform in her wedding. Thumbs up to this wonderful friend/ client of mine! & Wishing both of them all the best in the future!=)

257399636.jpg

For further enquires, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau.

Dear Dennis,

I can't thank you enough for the impeccable service and for entertaining the crowd at my wedding. Although I barely had time to enjoy the tunes at the wedding, I trust my guests when they said that your band was superb they enjoyed the night immensely, in fact many of them had asked for your contact info! To many of them, this is their first time being entertained by a live band while they dine, and they were pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable my wedding was. Again, I thank you and your band for bringing my wedding to a different class on its own and for giving my guests such a great time at my wedding. I highly recommend your band to all of my friends and families.

Love,

Christine + Andy

I know i havent been updating lately since Christine & Andy's wedding but this is something i would really like to share with you peeps. Besides the jazz fusion band that i performed for weddings, corporate events, etc. I also am a part of the band which is James Boyle & The Ragged Tigers. Recently, we performed in the Genting International Jazz Festival in June and also the Penang Island Jazz Festival which was December last year. It was indeed an amazing and wonderful expirence to perform in this outift besides the usual bands that i am involved with.

We, the Ragged Tigers would be performing in some upcoming club gigs. Do check out www.myspace.com/dennismosaic for schedule listing.

Anyway, here are some pics:

262936976.jpg

262936316.jpg

For further enquires, Kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

On this special date, 07 July, 2007, I had the privilege to perform for this wonderful couple/ friend: David & Licia in Prince Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. They were reccomended by Licia's sister Liz sometime ago. This time, i am happy to have an amazing line up of my fellow musician friends (Mosaic) performing but also enjoyed performing myself for them as the crowd were really supportive.

So here, i would like to share a collage of pics on the event.

266844322.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXFAMnyEnXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGPUnCi48k8

You all also can check out some of my videos posted on www.youtube.com/dennisviolin and feel free to leave any comments.

For more enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

Hi Dennis..

Jz out of curiousity, do you by any chance performed in Bangkok Jazz b4? If am not mistaken, I think I saw u performed b4 there! And ladies out thr..have my assurance that he n his fellow mates are jz great! Enjoyed their performance indeed! Bravo!!! ;)

Cheers!

Hie there,

Thank you so much for your compliments and comments..really appreciate it. :wub:

yes i have performed in Bangkok Jazz before. Twice i think.. were u there in the crowd?

cheers,

Dennis

Hi Dennis..

Jz out of curiousity, do you by any chance performed in Bangkok Jazz b4? If am not mistaken, I think I saw u performed b4 there! And ladies out thr..have my assurance that he n his fellow mates are jz great! Enjoyed their performance indeed! Bravo!!! ;)

Cheers!

yes indeed! i was 1 small lil' girl amongst the crowd of course! or else i wldn't have watched u performed!! well v did exchg smiles anyway..u were jz being friendly smiling around i guess!! hehe! *shy shy* if m not mistaken it was sumwhr around end of may or june...can't really recall though!

Hie there,

Thank you so much for your compliments and comments..really appreciate it. :D

yes i have performed in Bangkok Jazz before. Twice i think.. were u there in the crowd?

cheers,

Dennis

Hi Dennis..

Cheers!

Yeap. i think it was in early June if my memory strikes me right=)

anyway, the band u watched the other day is my permenant jazz band in which we performed for jazz festivals around. Will be heading to Korea for a jazz festival there in october. You can catch us again in Groove Junction, Sri Hartamas( behind true fitness) on 24th Aug, 2007 again, 10pm again!=)

that time we better say Hie alright?

haha

cheers,

Dennis

yes indeed! i was 1 small lil' girl amongst the crowd of course! or else i wldn't have watched u performed!! well v did exchg smiles anyway..u were jz being friendly smiling around i guess!! hehe! *shy shy* if m not mistaken it was sumwhr around end of may or june...can't really recall though!

Hie there,

Thank you so much for your compliments and comments..really appreciate it. :unsure:

cheers,

Dennis

Hi Dennis..

Cheers!

Recently, i did a solo performance for the Padini Concept Store fashion show held in Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka along with several celebrities model including Amber Chia herself . As always, i would like to share a collage of pictures with you all. Next set of pics would be a corporate event which is an exclusive German watch event- Glashutte so stay tune ya!=)

273584809.jpg

p/s: I'm on the top left corner of the collage=)

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

It was indeed an honoured to be invited to perform at the launch of Glashutte " The German Experience" in Sapura, BMW Showroom recently. The launch were organized by my management: Milestone Production. 012-2730791 ( Kai Reen )

here i would like to share some pics of the launch. enjoy alright!=)

275512528.jpg

Top Left: Glashutte's Southeast Asia Vice President ( Kelvin ) & Dennis

for further enquiries and bookings: Kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

thanks

God Bless,

Dennis Lau

Superb performance, infact one of your client jason from uk is one of my aquintance, his bestman is my friends back in secondary school.I love jazz, definately will consider hiring you as my wedding performance when i have my wedding. ;) All the best!

Oh really?good to hear that!=)

Yes, Jason & Joyce, i remember their wedding was on the 10th of Feb this year=) very nice wedding they had in Legend hotel.

I might put up a post on their wedding soon.

Yeap, do contact me if you would like my assistance in your wedding music performance.

cheers,

Dennis Lau

Superb performance, infact one of your client jason from uk is one of my aquintance, his bestman is my friends back in secondary school.I love jazz, definately will consider hiring you as my wedding performance when i have my wedding. ;) All the best!

Hope all is well=)

Its been a while since i last post a wedding show pics.....

as you all can probably see from my previous conversation above with member, Chihuahua. Her friend, Jason's wedding was held earlier this year.

So here i would like the honor to share a few pictures of this lovely thus memorable night in Legend Hotel, Kuala Lumpur on the 10th of Feb, 2007!

277402278.jpg

~Jason & Joyce Wedding~

Pls feel free to leave any comments alright=)

For further enquiries, kindly contact Dennis Lau at 017-8730269, 016-9177771 or dennisviolin@gmail.com

Thanks

Sincerely,

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

www.youtube.com/dennisviolin

Hope all is well=).

A month ago, i was invited to perform in this launch which is the Royal 100 Casket Launch in Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur. Apparently, this brand is like the mother brand for Chivas and all. Have no idea about it but the whisky does taste Damnnn good!=)

Along with the band and singer, it was indeed a night to remember.

As always, here i would like to share a collage of pics of the night. Do let me know your thoughts about it alright if there's any!haha

279915015.jpg

Top Right: Stephanie Chai, Carmen Soo, Dennis Lau, Adam

Bottom Right: Me & Kit ( Absolute Entertainment: Amazing Manager of the night!)

Bottom Left: The band

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

Sorry for the delayed updates on the malaysiabrides.com website as i am busy with my newly launched website: www.mosaic.com.my

Finally its up and you peeps could view more pics and information there. But i would still keep posting here to keep it updated.

First and foremost, i would like to say a Big Big thank you to all the members here for the support shown here, the enquiries and the word spreading, especially to Fushionista for the chance to perform in her wedding in Banker's Club some time ago. I would probably still confidently say is one of the memorable wedding events i have done so far.=)

Also, do look up for some new updates constantly there k.

Today however, i would like to share with you a collage of pics from the reality show The Firm aired on 8tv recently. I was invited to perform in the finals for one of the contestant's task themed Charity Celebrity Fashion Show- One Heart, Two Causes, Three Reasons. What makes it more memorable and honored is because its a charitable cause for the Rotary Club and SPCA.

283465532.jpg

Do let me know your thoughts about it and do pls feel free to drop me a comment or reply.

Thanks

God Bless,

Dennis Lau

Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much for the impeccable service and entertaining the crowd at my wedding. Although I barely had time to enjoy the tunes at the wedding, I trust my guests when they said that your band was superb they enjoyed the night immensely, in fact many of them had asked for your contact info! To many of them, this is their first time being entertained by a live band while they dine. Again, I thank you and your band for bringing my wedding to a different class on its own and for giving my guests such a great time at my wedding. I highly recommend your band to all of my friends and families. Really thanks a lot to your band...

Memories,

Patrick & Annie

Thank you to dear Annie and Patrick for having me and my band to perform in their recent wedding as they have commented above and thanks again for that lovely testi.

Anyway, here's something i would like to share in which i havent been uploading pics for sometime. My band was invited to perform in the recent Ikano's Merdeka Celebration in Ikano power center on the 30th August, 2007.

Indeed it was something with the fireworks and be able to work and meet with different artistes from Juwita Suwito, Reshmonu, Fish Leong, etc. The stage was Huge, like a jazz festival stage.( Speaking of that, i just got back from Korea in which my band was invited to performed there last week, stay tuned for upcoming pics)...not the usual one i would expect though!haha

Heres a collage of pics i would like to share as always=)

283465533.jpg

p/s: for more pics, do log on to www.mosaic.com.my and click on the Gallery section for your choice/ genre of pics.

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

Finally some wedding updates, being a while since one as i have been busy lately with rehearsals, performances and also recordings.

Well, this particular wedding was quite an interesting one since i was engaged to provide the band and also to perform solo for that night as well. As planned, I did a solo act for the couple's walk in held in Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel Ballroom.

Here's a collage of pics put together of Patrick & Joyce's Memorable day, enjoy!

288080402.jpg

Kindly log on to www.mosaic.com.my for further information and pics.

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my

First and foremost, I wanna say thank you for the enquiries and support by the members. I sincerely appreciate the kind gestures!

Today, i would like to share with ya an event which i was invited to perform for the Ladies Luncheon in The Selangor Turf Club on a Lazy sunday afternoon last month. However, i did bump into one of my friend, Xandria Ooi whos the emcee/host of the event.

So here below is the collage of pics, enjoy k!

288082219.jpg

Kindly log on to www.mosaic.com.my for further information and pics.

Thanks,

Sincerely & God Bless!

Dennis Lau

www.mosaic.com.my