Sign in to follow this  
Bao B

Ever heard of babies who drag his/her butt on the floor instead of using crawling or creeping method?

yes.. i'm that kinda baby , i dont crawl but sort of like drag my butt with 1 leg in sitting position, tht why babies like tht will have a lump on his/her ankle.

yes.. i'm that kinda baby , i dont crawl but sort of like drag my butt with 1 leg in sitting position, tht why babies like tht will have a lump on his/her ankle.

Hi-5 uniquesoul!! Lol.. was just at my aunt's house and my aunt was saying how diff my daughter and me crawl. I am also the butt dragging type haha she said ppl said it's coz I don't like to be dirty so only my butt is dirty hahaha that's why crawl like that but i don't have the lump that u mention though

Whoops././ high 5.. :lol:

i got some kinda small lump due to the dragging. but never knew abt the theory to this behavior. yea..will get my butt dirty cos its like mopping the floor, no?

So for those who using this method, when can u walk ? walk independently ?

ppl said bb who do like that will be very slow to walk even doctor also said like that.

Uniquesoul, what type of lump u mentioned at ankle ? is the ankle becomes blue black ? and sometimes its skin peel off like our toes get injured when wear too tight shoes ? so when u growing up, your ankle ok ? no problem ?

Er..not blue black. u see..when u drag yr butt in sitting position, pressure will goes to yr leg esp on the ankle, so its like the ankle is slightly swollen. But as i grew its not obvious anymore. Yeah,..that is perfectly right, i start walking at 15mths..oh my.!!

bao b,

my cousin's son same age with my son and he now start learning to walk few step with support.

i'm not sure is this due to the way he crawl.

But i definitely think that the delay of learning to walk is due to he always being carry around!!

my hb family side love to carry baby so much! even when gabriel at my PIL house, 80% of

the time is being carry around. So when the leg muscle is not being excercise it will not be strong

to support the body weight and thus the delay of walking.

my maid says her boy didn't crawl but did the bum shuffle, ie, dragging the butt on the floor to move around. Said that he was a heavy baby, so maybe didn't end up crawling. From dragging his bum bum around, he went on to pull him self up and then walking

Hmm don't know if I started walking late but I don't have any problems walking now lol

Aishiteru, ya, it also depends on the person take care the baby, if they always carry him or her, sure the baby can't practise walking!

Bei Bei, I seldom use fb so if got a chance I will add u! but doc said baby with this kind to crawl will b very late to walk, so lucky ur bb not one of them!

Pal, I c....just need sometimes ....

skyeeee, so finally the baby also can walk right ?

Diana, ic ic...how about ur bb now? crawl or follow ur style ?

BaoB,

No my baby swim ahahah she don't crawl on all 4's that's why we call her a worm heheheh..

Diana, oh don't say ur bb is a worm la....every bb development really different lo !but as long as they r healthy right ?

Anyone know how to change the topic ? I think I shld change it to : Bum shuffle !

but I don know how to change!

haiz, my son has been too pampered ever since the raya week..1 week hol at my hse and then feel sick for 2 weeks.. so all the time kena carry and play.. but now i am getting him back to normal mode, let him play, turn around.. so far he is turning well, and uses the turning method to get from point A to B... very determined huh...

otherwise occassionally he lifts his butt up... and suddenly get tired and put down again... i hope he starts some crawling action in these few days as i am at home with him

yupp... eventually can walk also...

Aishiteru, ya, it also depends on the person take care the baby, if they always carry him or her, sure the baby can't practise walking!

Bei Bei, I seldom use fb so if got a chance I will add u! but doc said baby with this kind to crawl will b very late to walk, so lucky ur bb not one of them!

Pal, I c....just need sometimes ....

skyeeee, so finally the baby also can walk right ?

Diana, ic ic...how about ur bb now? crawl or follow ur style ?

bei bei,

i saw it in FB lor... so cute!!

aishiteru,

he is crazy on football.. he can stop what he is doing when he saw the football match in tv. Pengsan!!

bei bei,

i saw it in FB lor... so cute!!

aishiteru,

he is crazy on football.. he can stop what he is doing when he saw the football match in tv. Pengsan!!

beibei, my son oso the same... once football ad starts on tv, u call him with all cute names oso he wont turn!