Hi Ah suah,

Mind to share your photos with me? wa_wa07@hotmail.com.

I am comparing twins and de casamia now.

Thanks in advance

If u r only comparing this two BS, i will advise you to take Twins... :wub:

well...as some would know that i was a JM bride <_< but now...let just say that yup...i sign a package with Twins as well :o :P ...please share your experiences with me ya...i think they are pretty good...very straight forward, very detail when you tell them straight...i told her that i am pretty upset with the "non black and whites" :angry: :( and she was glad that i told her upfront...and she was very upfront with me as well...true and honest...was really glad...was not sucking up to me but continue giving me things i need to replace the things that i don't need... i think that is important...will fill you all in more about my gown selection ok...am i still going to be a JM bride...still not sure...will fill you all in this part as well... :lol::lol:

well it sure was kind of hard to persuade my fiance to allow me to do another package but main reason that persuaded him was that location is near his house..parking is easier...and they are new...about 3-4months old...and bingo...he noded his head with a yes... :lol:

Hi Pooky,

Congrat to you. Mind to share with me your PS photos? How much is your package.

Pls. email me at jeancmk07@hotmail.com... Thanks in advance.

Ai.... already signed up with another..... a bit regret now..... I should stick to my initial choice, Twins... :dash2:

Too much choices make me confuse ....

where is ur BS?

SS2....

Not saying the current one not good.... Just tat i got more confidence on Twins.......

Hi everyone,

Have anyone can share me ur photo took by twin bridal gallery?? i'm looking BS for my pre-wed photo shoot!! any recommen?? an idea?? pls share with me the package anyone sign with twin bridal!! :lol: thank you so much ya..

My email: daphine_tan2y@hotmail.com, or add me in ur facebook with the same email!!

Hi there rae, marryhim, ah_mel, hungsiew, jv33c, AnnY, joeybabe & blurangel...all link has been sent out to you guys... let me know if you haven't received them ya

hi pooky

can share with me? my email: cutie_monkey276@yahoo.com

Really upset with Twins Bridal!

I just browsed my pre-wedding photo in Twins.

And the photo outcomes are not what I expected!I don't like my hairdo and I

mentioned to the MUA during the photo session but the MUA insisted to her

opinion, feel really upset! The gown also a bit loose, they didn't fit to my

size, and accesories also a bit old and even rusty! Feel really upset! I also

don't like the MUA, the make up items she uses a bit old, dirty and cheap!!!They

charged me pretty high for the softcopy!!! About RM2000 and above for all

softcopies which I think not really reasonable.

My FH want to get all the

softcopies, but I think with the prices RM1500, I can go to the other bridal

shop in SS2 to have another photo session without photo album!The packages they

gave actually is quite expensive compare to other within the same area. Some

even free MV (video shooting) during the photo session. I signed up the package

to expect something "boom" happen, but end up very dissapointed. Even my friend

took her photo in TOM better in term of quality and prices. They always claim

that they have very good quality, bla bla bla which I really doubt that!

they

keep asking me if I add poses, give me promotion which the prices almost RM4000.

They really think we all stupid. If I want to add on

RM4000, I better go to take another photo-shooting, got additional post,photo

album, gowns, makeup etc.Feel really upset, a lot of friends going to marry next

year! thought to introduce them to take up package in Twins. But now, need to

have second thought! Their quality is really getting lower!

thanks in advance.

KK&SK, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Twins. Who attended to you back then? I'm very surprised they did not change it for you because my MUA told me to let her know if I don't like it and she can definitely change it.

If the gown is loose they should be able to adjust for you real quick (that's what I read somewhere in this forum). Mine was very fitting fortunately.

Their accessories are a bit dull looking and not sparkling but you can actually tell them to change to a different one, or get them to clean it. The accessories they gave me for my AD was very dull looking, and I mentioned it to the SA. She immediately took it back and clean it. Within 5 minutes it was sparkling again.

As far as I know, they now have two MUA. My MUA was Zeus and fortunately she did a great job, I love the hairdo. The other MUA Candy was free on that day and she helped with my makeup which look fine too (although she's a tad bit rough).

Just to share with other BTB, I just finished my photoshoot last week and viewed the photos last weekend. We were both very satisfied with the photos, all turned out great.

How many pose are they giving you for 4k!?! And how many softcopies are they giving you for 2k!?! That sounds quite a lot.

We are still considering how many more extra photos and softcopies to take but it will not be that much. The add-on price should be negotiable. We are planning to nego with them after finalizing the numbers that we want.

Anyway, I'm grateful that my experience with them is good.

By the way, just want to let everyone know that the Lasposa that is next to Casamia was actually the same Twins that was there. They just changed name. The Twins crew is still there with some new faces of course (probably from the original Lasposa in Bangsar maybe). I was a little worried at first when they called and told me they changing name but thank goodness everything else remained the same.