hi lilbelle: yeah, i hope that their service is up to what they preached. My SA is Sophia / Daphne. I've got 2 SA... :) . First time, i went to their store in SS2 to check on their gowns and ambience. We were greeted by Daphne. Then she told us that they also have a fair in One Utama and if we sign there maybe got some goodies. So, we went there lor...then in One Utama, we spoke to Sophia, whom we signed up with. So, basically Daphne will be the main SA lar.

Hi jojo: hello to you. my package is RM3388 package, which has a RM1088 cash voucher with FOC Twins limited edition Mini Album. Actually, my FH likes the limited edition mini album, that's why he signed up with this package. I'll PM u the whole package if you want to.

Personally, Twins may not be the cheapest BS in town, but me and FH likes the Gowns, ambience and so far, service lar. So, hopefully everything will turn out well.

Those albums they let us see in the shop are mostly part-time models. So, i'm not too sure about their photography skills yet. Hopefully just as good as those in the album lar....

crossing my fingers :rolleyes:

Hi!Ahsuah,may i know ur package details,what they give you?Can you PM for me and ur PS photo also,Thanks!jia6565@gmail.com :)

seems no one share their PS experience in Twins....

well, i just finished my PS in Twins last week. overall it's a good experience for both me and my hubby.

the SA was helpful and nice, the MUA was nice too, and very friendly, we talked all the while when i

make up. she will explain to us if there is any extra thing that we need to pay extra, and look at my

face and hair to find out wat kind of style suit me better. the photographer too, was always trying to

help both of us to have the best shot. before starting the shooting, she'll ask any special thing we

had brought for the PS, and wat kind of style we like etc romance, cutie, wild...., and taught us how

to smile pretty in front of the camera (even let us to have some practice in front of the mirror before!)

soon after finished the shooting, there's still quite early (about 4pm), the photographer ask us can

wait or not to see the photo, since there are no customer booking the time to view photo. so we

wait there about 1 hour, we sat on the sofa, watching astro, then can see and choose the photo.

they let us choose photo patiently without disturbing us, only will give some opinion after that.

we're satisfied with the photo, even indoor shooting, there is not only a plain backgroung or a 'cloth'

behind. there are still many other tools like bed, window, chair, flower etc. even for the photo

touch-up, they'll hav 2 type of touch-up, one is only a little better and more to original (just like

maybe make u to see more thin) and another one is more touch-up to let ur skin all see very smooth

and pretty. though we need to wait for about 2 months to get the album, but i think i rather to give

them more time to have a better work.

since this is a new BS, the WG all are still new and not many had been wear. and the other staff

there also very nice, when we wait there, they all are talk friendly with us.

the SA ask me how's their service before i left, i said all are pretty nice. she said this is bcoz i was

nice to them. well, i think this is fr the both side, if we can be friendly to each other, having a

happy environment, then everyone can do their job better.

Hi Hui Lan,

May i share ur PS, my email is csw_cindy@yahoo.com

Mind sharing the details of ur pakage?

Hi!Cindy,may i share ur package frm twins,thanks.jia6565@gmail.com

hi to hui lan & pooky

mind to share you ps with me..

Pm me the link. ok?

Hi Hui Lan,

I am considering to sign up package with either twins or lapsona (hope i am not spell it wrongly). Do u mind to share your photo taken at twins to me as my reference?

my e-mail address: pih_ching_moh@hotmail.com

I am quite worried about the photographer at twins, because I heard u guy said twins actually is the bridal shop open by De Casamia boss, I was wondering whether the photographer for twins is the same as Casamia or not, because there are not many good comment on casamia shooting.