Kindergarten in Puchong, Bandar Puteri or Pusat Bandar Puchong

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi! my son was 3 years old this year and next year 4 years old and planning searching for him the kindergarden...
May i know which kindergarten in Bandar Puteri or Pusat Bandar Puchong is good?

Posted · Report post

QUOTE (xin_yue @ Oct 11 2010, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi! my son was 3 years old this year and next year 4 years old and planning searching for him the kindergarden...

i think u need to do research by urself,cos u hv to know the teacher'qualify,the enviroment n teaching mentho,n fees. well i cnt tel u which is the good,all the kindergarten almost the same...i think.....ther is so many Kindergartens at Puchong,u can fine 2-3 Kindergarten in 1 taman. like Beconhouse, little Noel, norenzo....

Posted · Report post

QUOTE (clovey @ Oct 12 2010, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (xin_yue @ Oct 11 2010, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[smien75]There will be a parental talk on "Parents as Educator - The Montessorian Way" on 13th Nov 2010 (sat), 10am at Bandar Puteri 10 (Melia) organized by Montessorian World Children's Club. Sharing on how parent can help to challenge & explore your child's potential in their early childhood. You may contact them at 012 426 6816 for further details laugh.gif