simonne

Facial Mask - Favourite/type

okie. but i doubt it wil b cheap either...

erm ... ya i guessed so ...but just take it as an 'investment' for your skin to stay beautiful and young loh ;)

i tihnk some of the threads here did mentioned before the LD facial treatment package value before..like RM800++ if am not mistaken..you can check it out on "where to do facial/place to do facial" subtitle..

how many months in advance must do the facials?

get ready for PS or AD??

erm, it really depending on your skin condition and what are your concerns .... if your skin is perfectly alright, you can just do the maintenance program, maybe once a month should be enough, just to get rid of dead skin, pore cleansing and hydrating will do. Maybe start 6 months before ..... but if you are concern with acne breakout or scars or uneven skin tone, boy you better start asap! the earlier the better coz this kind of problem takes more time to cure ... pigmentation, scars and uneven skin tone are tricky business and takes time to heal depending on individual, some ppl healing process faster than others.... but besides facials, you have to diligently use product accordingly at home ... and also start doing more exercise as it brings oxygen to your skin which will help in skin cells healing ... and if possible, include more vitamin C, E and B5 (for skin healing) into your diet for maximum results ... hope this bit of information will help you :lol:

But one thing you must remember ... don't go for any facials, especially those involve extraction 1 or 2 days before your PS or AD coz the redness from the extraction needs time to heal.

hey chooz am not too sure..the cheapest treatment i guess it roughly RM138-168/- per session..check it out at www.leonarddrake.com.my

Chooz, where u get your derma products in S'pore? i was introduced by someone to buy from a lady in East Singapore with 20% discount. pm me if u need the contact.

Chooz, where u get your derma products in S'pore? i was introduced by someone to buy from a lady in East Singapore with 20% discount. pm me if u need the contact.

huh, really ah??? 20% discount? I've been buying it from the salon in Century Square in Tampines, also east leh ...

I want the contact leh ... can pm me ah?? hehe :P

hey chooz am not too sure..the cheapest treatment i guess it roughly RM138-168/- per session..check it out at www.leonarddrake.com.my

icic ... never mind will check out the website .... thanks rayanne

hey jaylow, caught you here liao ... why never go to msn or yahoo messenger and chat with you? pow here instead?? :P

kenix, do i need to ask the pharmacy or do they just display it at the shelf?

Thanks

Benefit ah, i think they say it is better than those clay mask around woh.

simonne They are display on the shelf. No need to ask phamarcist. I know there are two brands; bayer and dispirin. Bayer pills are more grainy in texture and more ex compare to dispirin.

athena, the pills can be used as mask or scrub.

simmone,

hey...u have not tell us the function of the aspirin mask leh....what's so good about it har?? pls share share ;)

eh, notice you very "mask" fellow hor? i wonder have you tried some DIY mask like using fresh yoghurt? ....or honey mix with royal jelly mask??

what other masks you tried ah?

jaylow,

actually i also dunno what is the benefitsof aspirin mask.

I found in other forum these ppl useing. So i wanna try. They (those forumer) say the aspirin is better than any clay mask.

Yaya I'm a mask fellow kekekek

Why ? Maybe because, mask (normally i would only buy wash off) give a relaxing and fast results.

Plus i want to motivate myself to do mask "everyday" kekekke..

DIY mask, I did the cucumber only (too watery)choosing the wrong cucumber .Must choose thin one (less seed, less water)

Hmm... that day went to giant thinking to buy yogurt (for my face mask) but that giant at Leisure mall selling yogurt near to expiry date :P

DIY mask, so far i haven't mix anything yet.

I've tried the following mask :

Borghese

Nuskin Glacial Mud MAsk

Suisse Programme Mud Mask ( no good)

Bedak Sejuk (while pills )add water and apply on body (as mask)

H20+ Hydrating mask

ZA True White Sheet MAsk

Activa Sheet Mask

KIV

Wanna try hydrating mask from skinfood

:)

yes i've tried 2 box of skII mask before my wedding. Thought it will give my skin radiant.

But wasting $$ i dun see any difference. Only wet and relaxing and $$$$

better use ZA true White.

simonne, did you try asprin with Nuskin Glacial Marine Mud? :P Feel like face very clean after that. But I usually will put on moisturising mask after deep cleanse.

athena, I tried SKII long time ago. The effect is ok but it's toooo ex to maintain. Rather use Neutrogena Fair Finess or ZA True White. :D

thanks for sharing the info, simonne

hmm...my AD is oct 06...but i plan to do my PS after CNY...should start applying mask now? and how often? every week once?

For me, i think once a week for clay mask . If you have oily skin maybe 2 times a week. It will clear off your makeup dirts and oils.

What i normally dio is , i will scrub my face once a week, before i apply mask.

Also remember to apply hydrating mask. I do this 1-2 times a week. Usually different days.

Eg : Mon - Clay Mask

Wed - Hydrating mask

Athena, make sure u dun apply any new product at this time, afraid breakouts. stick to mild and dun "rush"

DIY mask, so far i haven't mix anything yet.

I've tried the following mask :

Borghese

Nuskin Glacial Mud MAsk

Suisse Programme Mud Mask ( no good)

Bedak Sejuk (while pills )add water and apply on body (as mask)

H20+ Hydrating mask

ZA True White Sheet MAsk

Activa Sheet Mask

KIV

Wanna try hydrating mask from skinfood

:)

simonne,

is H2o+ hydrating masks ok? so far, which is still your fav masks ah?