Sign in to follow this  
MAgicK

Looking for Cinematographers on 15th January 2011

Hi,

I am looking for cinematographers to cover my AD and wedding banquet on the 15th of January 2011. Below are my requirements:

1) Able to produce cinema/movie style video. Able to capture special moments in great angle and knows how to move the video camera around creatively.

Samples of the kind of quality I seek:

- http://www.doodlestudio.my/2010/09/henry-j...ice-of-my-life/

- http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=439224333115

2) Able to produce same day edit to be played during wedding banquet.

I have a high budget (about RM5k to RM7k) for this. Any cinematographers out there who can meet the requirements above please email me your quotation and sample videos to: kllee18@yahoo.com

Thank You!

Wedding ceremony will be held in Bukit Jalil and OUG, while wedding banquet will be held in Puchong Jaya. Any recommendations?

Hi,saw this video that was posted on my FB this morning,its fr a page called loves.com.my ...u might want to check it out.Its like having your own MTV..so cute!

Wedding ceremony will be held in Bukit Jalil and OUG, while wedding banquet will be held in Puchong Jaya. Any recommendations?

Hi,saw this video that was posted on my FB this morning,its fr a page called loves.com.my ...u might want to check it out.Its like having your own MTV..so cute!

Hi, thanks for your recommendation. I just browsed loves.com.my and it seems like it is a website that recommends other top wedding websites in Malaysia. Anyway, I'll check all of those sites out and see if I can find any good cinematographers :)

Ya, I have one experience yet good cinematographer in mind. Pricing wise is very reasonable too. Unfortunately he is not available on 15 jan. sorry ya

Ya, I have one experience yet good cinematographer in mind. Pricing wise is very reasonable too. Unfortunately he is not available on 15 jan. sorry ya

Oh, no problem about that. Many good ones I know are already booked.