Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bachelorette Night

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi all...i am new here and is not sure of whether the above topic has been discussed earlier.

I would like from you guys, how do u all celebrate your bacheloratte night? What i know was, usually the bride will have cater catering food and colourful tents set up for relatives and frens to have a buffet style meal. Then, ji muis can discuss their "strategies" towards the groom and his heng tais on the AD.

Is it possible to have your bachelorette night, not in your house but still not too expensive?

I know places like luna bar n sky bar will be very expensive, but how bout clubhouse? by the poolside? have anyone have their bachelorette night by the poolside? Can it be romantic and budget also?

Feel free to drop me your comments...really need help...Thanks

Posted · Report post

I have attend some of my friends' Hen nites, they actually did it in some of the clubs... :) drink till drunk till midnite... then go back for some chinese custom thingy...

but most of the ppl still maintain the same old way like what you have said.

by the pool is nice if you have the budget, but why dont you do your dinner by the pool :) it would be fun too~ *just my 2 cents opinion :)*

Posted · Report post

I have attend some of my friends' Hen nites, they actually did it in some of the clubs... :) drink till drunk till midnite... then go back for some chinese custom thingy...

but most of the ppl still maintain the same old way like what you have said.

by the pool is nice if you have the budget, but why dont you do your dinner by the pool :) it would be fun too~ *just my 2 cents opinion :)*

Thanks for your comment. I did went n survey on the price in KEC. but the problem is they do not allow me to bring in my own catering. They require me to use their in house catering which in a tweeny bit expensive than the usual head pax. Sigh....i would really like a simple wedding by the pool...that would be a dream come true :P