Sign in to follow this  
cass81

Pretend Play

thank you so much for your gracious offer. yes, we can set up play dates over at jaylene's "magical playland". haha. i also saw the pixs of your lil princess sleeping soundly on your husband's "padded" shoulder. daddy's girl ma...

:lol:

tell me about it. haha. i thought it has quite a lot of stuff, so i can take this along whenever he goes on play dates and he can share this with my friends' kid/s.

AND IT'S REALLY CHEAP!

omg!!!!!!!!

i just saw your blog and the fiat 500 car which i almost wanted to get for myself last year! where did u buy it??? how much??? if i cant get my hands on the real thing, i wanna get it for my kid.

yea i m a car freak!

Oh... It is a nice car!

jaylene's grandpa got it for her as birthday present - all the way from Hong Kong. It costs HKD1799. It I'd a scale down version of the real car - licensed by Fiat. Hahaha... I do wish to hv one for myself - the real one!! I, too, like mid size car with high engine capacity and good handling where I can speed with confident. However, I am too cheapo to pay such high price for car where majority goes to the Government as tax.

tell me about it. haha. i thought it has quite a lot of stuff, so i can take this along whenever he goes on play dates and he can share this with my friends' kid/s.

AND IT'S REALLY CHEAP!

omg!!!!!!!!

i just saw your blog and the fiat 500 car which i almost wanted to get for myself last year! where did u buy it??? how much??? if i cant get my hands on the real thing, i wanna get it for my kid.

yea i m a car freak!

Oh... It is a nice car!

jaylene's grandpa got it for her as birthday present - all the way from Hong Kong. It costs HKD1799. It I'd a scale down version of the real car - licensed by Fiat. Hahaha... I do wish to hv one for myself - the real one!! I, too, like mid size car with high engine capacity and good handling where I can speed with confident. However, I am too cheapo to pay such high price for car where majority goes to the Government as tax.

jaylene's grandpa has excellent taste! haha. well, i used to think the same too (about buying expensive car), until i laid my eyes on my current ride and the rest is history. my car is the only enjoyment i have during the weekdays, to and from work.

it's the only thing that kept me sane.

:lol:

Aiyo enough for her Liao... The more we buy, the more we need to clean up after her play time and need plenty of space to store it. Can't give too much of good thing to kiddo. Need to make her earn for it but I still haven't find an effective way to implement this "earn what u want" system.

hey gals,

i've heard about this warehouse sales in shah alam where they selling toys at very low prices.. does anyone here alert about this? thanks

The stuff there are just adorable! Too bad most of them won't pass hubby's "boyish toys" test ... the lemonade stand looks really fun though I wonder how will the people in my apartment react if kiddo were to start up one at the clubhouse, lol