hayanna

Pre wedding photo by Keep Gallery

Hi All

now it's my turn to share all of you with my pre-wedding photo since i was helped a lot by this forum members.

These pics are not yet touched up and original.. thought to share the feel if any of you decided to go for Keep Gallery.

Those who want to view, please left me a message with your email address as unable to PM to multiple people and i shall send the link

Photographer : Sam Leong

MUA : Dong Dong

Venue : Putra Jaya

have a nice day ~

Dear Hayana,

pls share with me. I want to view and ask some questions about the Putrajaya nice view to capture the photo.

My email: lilykng@hotmail.com

Can we exhange the contact number : _______

thanks

Hi All

now it's my turn to share all of you with my pre-wedding photo since i was helped a lot by this forum members.

These pics are not yet touched up and original.. thought to share the feel if any of you decided to go for Keep Gallery.

Those who want to view, please left me a message and i shall send the link

have a nice day ~

Hi All

have a nice day ~

Hi,

It's good to hear that you had did you photo shooting. Do you mind to share wif me?

Thanks

Alice hwa

hi,

many many congratulations!

mind to share the link with me?

Alicia

Hi All

have a nice day ~

Hi All

have a nice day ~

Hi...pls share your photos with me...thanks :)

Hi All

Those who want to view, please left me a message with your email address as unable to PM to multiple people and i shall send the link

have a nice day ~

Hi hayanna,

Congratulations to u...i signed up on Keep Gallery too, but was told that, Sam Leong will go to another studio under same company. Prices will be expensive if engage him.

Do u mind to share with me your photos? Thanks.

Hi ckjing928,

i was told that too before our pre-wedding day that they're opening another studio for higher end photographers package..and sam leong is one of them now(guess he's promoted!) i think the name of studio is Fixer Photography.

i've pm you the link of my pre-wedding photo..

hi L33W33..i've mailed you the link!

Hi ckjing928,

i was told that too before our pre-wedding day that they're opening another studio for higher end photographers package..and sam leong is one of them now(guess he's promoted!) i think the name of studio is Fixer Photography.

i've pm you the link of my pre-wedding photo..

hi L33W33..i've mailed you the link!

can email me d link to ur pre-wedding photo too? still shortlisting..tq.. yunzi_2105@yahoo.com

Wish can view ur lovely photo.

Pls pm me, rosemkpang@hotmail.com

Tq

Hi All

have a nice day ~

Thanks Rachel.

Very nice and lovely pics. I also took my pre wedding photo at Putrajaya.

Now waiting my photo come out.

hi rosemk,

sent you the pm.

thanks