hayanna

Pre wedding photo by Keep Gallery

Hi All

now it's my turn to share all of you with my pre-wedding photo since i was helped a lot by this forum members.

These pics are not yet touched up and original.. thought to share the feel if any of you decided to go for Keep Gallery.

Those who want to view, please left me a message with your email address as unable to PM to multiple people and i shall send the link

Photographer : Sam Leong

MUA : Dong Dong

Venue : Putra Jaya

have a nice day ~

Hi,

Can you share your KG package and photos at sss.apple@hotmail.com?

Thanks.

Hi,

Possible to share the photos and experience via trufaole@gmail.com ?

Will love to know the package you sign up too : )

Thanks!

Hi All

now it's my turn to share all of you with my pre-wedding photo since i was helped a lot by this forum members.

These pics are not yet touched up and original.. thought to share the feel if any of you decided to go for Keep Gallery.

Those who want to view, please left me a message with your email address as unable to PM to multiple people and i shall send the link

have a nice day ~

another KG's bride... so regret didnt choose KG as my pre wedding shoot...haih....

can i view ur beautiful album??

o_siewcheng@hotmail.com

congrat!!!

Hi All

have a nice day ~

Hi Hayanna,

Please share your pre-wedding shots with me. I considering their package too and thinking of the locations.

My email is Irene_Choo@live.com

Thanks.

Hi All

have a nice day ~

HI... Hayanna... Can u share with me ur pre-wedding photo?my email karen.my@hotmail.com . thank u