cee818

Makeup Artist (MUA) - Klang

My friend had her wedding in Klang and engaged this girl. Her makeup was quite good, sufficient coverage..natural.

You can try calling Poh Kuan 012 383 6369

My friend had her wedding in Klang and engaged this girl. Her makeup was quite good, sufficient coverage..natural.

You can try calling Poh Kuan 012 383 6369

May26,

i hv call poh kuan number u hv stated...but u such person..is a guy who answer the call..

pls recfrm her number..please.... thanks so muuch

U can try this Vivian Chen 012-2893797, she owns a Make-up academy and beauty centre in Bukit Tinggi, has enough experience.

I was thinking the same person, Vivian is indeed very experienced, pretty and nice. Why i know her so well? hehe..because she is my best friend.

hihi..all...

juz update ..

i juz book my MUA from BBK yesterday night..:) yeah finally done another task..

actually b4 that i also call up or emial many lo...like meoki, sharon, cynthia lo...

then found out their charge is slightly high...so juz wonder wanna get or not..

then did make appointment wth meoki but cant make it as tat day i got thing 2do..:(

aftertat my fren recommend me this as her sis get it for her AD last year..they said the outcome very natural lo...

so, yesterday i went see the sample...all is ok for me...

the package is RM488 included 2 make up, 2 hairdo, free accesorry, free groom touch up and hair do for dinner,body art if want, 2 ampoules and 2 eyelashes

is Zo Bridal Image at BBK..

the person i contact is Amelia Tan -0123399332

juz one thing is the AD morning session she been book liao..she will get a profeesional MUA to do for me..but b4 that she will let me meet the MUA lo...

additional...

if the place is USJ or Shah Alam...mean out from Klang, she will charge additinal rm50 lo..

tehn she won a lot in competition and also a lot of certificate also...

again got newspaper advertise her job lo...

the other that i contact n ask is Vivien chen tat Alice recommend...but hor i found out she enough professioanl ler...like tat day she said can meet me sat n will inform me the time later..but then she never call me about the time.., n that morning coz i need do important thing i sms her ask can change time not..she call n said she wanna go The Curve that time liao..so like she forget out appointment lo....so, she said will meet the next day n she will let me know the time..but again she din call...

so coz of tat, i scare anything lo...

but her charge is rm350/session including accesorry, eyelashes and body lotion....

another one..is vivien from bukit tinggi..recommend by my best fren coz is her beautician...

she said when her fren get married last year..vivien do the make uo for her fren lo..is natural..

her charge is rm450 for 2 session but not including eyelashes n ampouse lo..either buy ourself or from her..

her contact number is 016-3111386

but hor she will on confinemment this august lo..so august bride cant consider her lo...

hihi..all...

juz update ..

i juz book my MUA from BBK yesterday night.. :) yeah finally done another task..

actually b4 that i also call up or emial many lo...like meoki, sharon, cynthia lo...

then did make appointment wth meoki but cant make it as tat day i got thing 2do.. :(

aftertat my fren recommend me this as her sis get it for her AD last year..they said the outcome very natural lo...

the package is RM488 included 2 make up, 2 hairdo, free accesorry, free groom touch up and hair do for dinner,body art if want, 2 ampoules and 2 eyelashes

juz one thing is the AD morning session she been book liao..she will get a profeesional MUA to do for me..but b4 that she will let me meet the MUA lo...

Hi yoyo, how's the makeup by other MUA recommended by Amelia?

hihi..all...

juz update ..

i juz book my MUA from BBK yesterday night.. :) yeah finally done another task..

then did make appointment wth meoki but cant make it as tat day i got thing 2do.. :(

Hi yoyo, how's the makeup by other MUA recommended by Amelia?

hihi..i still dunno how the make up by other MUA recommended by her lo...

coz i not yet meet him/her yet lo..

btw, u can try call her n see her n her assistant work at her shop lo..:)

Hi all Klang BTB!

Wah, actually quite many Klg ppl here also oh... hehehe.. me too.

I got a freelance MUA in Klg. PM me if u r interested...

hi all,

my friend had a bad experience with Amelia Tan.

my friend (Joanne) has engaged Amelia Tan as her actual day (16th dec 07) MUA few months ago with deposit paid.

Joanne has been informed earlier that on that same morning, there are 2 brides engaged her (Amelia),

to Joanned this is acceptable as the other bride 'chut moon' is slightly earlier than her.

As the actual day is nearer, Joanne called up Amelia 2 weeks ago, just to double confirm what time she (Amelia Tan) will be at her place.

But, to her suprise, Amelia told Joanne that, there are total 3 brides have enagaged her on the same day (morning session),

and the worst is - Joanne will be the last bride that she planned to do the makeup, and will be around 11am only she can reach Joanne's house.

This is ridiculous, as Joanne needs to be at groom's house 1pm. As we all know, everything is unpredictable,

there might be some delay for the other 2 brides, so it might end up 12pm only can Amelia starts to makeup for Joanne.

After some consideration, Joanne decided to cancell (not to engage Amelia Tan) the booking and requested for refund,

but Amelia refused to do that and even asked her husband (Amelia's husband) to call up Joanne to argue.

Joanne explained to Amelia's husband that she can not take the risk, if her wedding being ruined because of the MUA,

and Joanne even asked him what would happen if there are some delay with the 2 other brides, does she has enough time for last bride?!

u know what her husband answered to Joanne 'no choice, she has to simply makeup for the bride lo'.

can you imagine, what kind of service is that? is this called professional?

so, all bride-to-be out there, is it crucial to find a MUA that is responsible and professional enough to make your big day

into a memorable day instead a 'unforgetable' day!!

cheers,

sunny

Hi Sunny,

Totally agree with you that in MUA must engage one who is professional and have a good atttitude cum resposibility towards their customers as well.

Initially, I oso engaged a MUA in Klang for my BIG day who owned a Make up School. 3 months before my AD i reconfirmed again and she mentioned to me she got another bride on the same AD with me. Thats is fine but later her attitude is like "tidak apa" and said my time might clash with another bride too. But she said no worry her sister can do the make up for another bride and she will make up for me. LAter she even mentioned another bride also engaged her. So total 3 brides. I wan a refund and cancelled her but she dowan to pay back my deposit. She even say deposit is deposit no refund. I was like so pissed off and she even cant fulfill my request as come to my house on time before my "chut mun" time and CANNOT late and she said cant promised as I'm the 2nd bride. I dowan any delay on my big so i cancelled her but i assumed i already being "fong fei kei" w/o any consent and she was 2 mths pregnant too but didnt mentioned it until one day my hb called to discuss on the make up and deposit she was admitted to the hospital and she was pregnant mentioned my her sister.

When the saga arise at the initial stage I already start browsing and search high n low for MUA. So i engaged another MUA name Gene and she have a classified thread in this MB too. Glad and very happy for her trial she did for me. She is detailed and will tell me wats suit me and wats not. She is friendly and we can communicate and chat as well. Her service is good and prompt to my questions too.

Wow.., so many irresponsible MUA!

I initially checked out Meoki, since she has good review, but too bad she already has another bride on that day, and she still wanted to accept me as 2nd bride. I re-considered as I dun want my MUA to be late or rushing to other place and simply make up for me.

Some brides might accept to be the 2nd bride for the AD, but I have my own reservation about this as it's just too risky.

Luckily, a fren of mine introduce Chris, and hey.., she is a pretty and sexy gal (sorry for the digression, hehe). But she is good! And I really like the way she makes my eyes look bigger, and also her make up didn't melt even though it was a sunny day.

I will share out my pics soon.

If anybody interested with Chris, just buzz me.

Oh yes, Chris told me, she only accept 1 bride per day, which really suits me fine.

Hello. Thought I'd share my MUA. I recently engaged my MUA, her name is Angeline from Klang. She was recommended to me by a friend and she is very experienced. She does jobs for magazines, bridal & commercials. However, she does not give trials and she asked for me as her customer to have confidence in her as she has been in the field for a long time. So, that's a slight draw back but i guess it is okay since she was recommended and I saw her work in the magazines. Nice.

Just my thoughts. :)

Hello. Thought I'd share my MUA. I recently engaged my MUA, her name is Angeline from Klang. She was recommended to me by a friend and she is very experienced. She does jobs for magazines, bridal & commercials. However, she does not give trials and she asked for me as her customer to have confidence in her as she has been in the field for a long time. So, that's a slight draw back but i guess it is okay since she was recommended and I saw her work in the magazines. Nice.

Just my thoughts. :)

Hi, can share Angeline hp no and quotation

Wow, many bad comments on Amelia.. Two of my friends engaged her and doesn't seems to have a problem though..

I called up Amelia yesterday and was told that she only make-up 2 session for night event. One on 4am and another one on 5.30pm. I saw her doing make-up and hair do at my friend's wed last week and it only took her about an hour or so to get things done. But make-up at 12pm, is really ridiculous lah.. And I can't imagine how stupid her hb is to answer you that way. At least do it in a better way ppl also won't be so mad right? No brains.

I booked her for my wedding dinner and hopefully it won't turn out to be a disaster. Else, I'll koyak her signboard!