kimmy_gsy

Online Shopping

yes! i bought a ROM dress from an on9 boutique call mimimomo. their sales ppl are friendly and they have pretty ROM and bridesmaid gowns. i bought a champagne colour simple gown cost RM180. slightly mor expensive bt it save me da time n energy of searching for a dress in many malls. haha...but a lot of online shops could be scamming ur money. so, check with their policies n securities bfor buying. i usually bank in the money thru ATM transfer. im scared they would con my credit card numbers. haha...gd luck wif it.

apart from tht i oso used to shop for casual clothes, bcoz on9 shopping is mor convenient n d clothes are prettier dan most malls clothes nowadays. :) but ive never done international on9 shopping, since all must use c.cards.

Should I call myself an online shopping queen!?

err .. either local online shopping or International shopping, I have done it many many countless times

If you doubt on the quality, request the seller to send you the photos from the original piece before you place your order

For postal/shipping method, if you think it is not safe to use normal mail then go for register mail, I have experience that my stuff is lost in the mail and it is from HK to Msia but luckily the seller is kind enuf to refund the $$

As for International online shopping, well .. you either pay in credit card/paypal/TT transfer thru bank, and I have done all three before or even thru the 3rd party to get some stuffs from China =P

My experience with online shopping is good, super great! hahahah .. can get things that you can't find in Malaysia or is cheaper to get from the retail shop, but must be able to find such a good bargain online shop =P

I shop a lot online too! Especially after having my baby coz it is so much more convenient :) But I mostly buy baby stuff and books online. I find that buying these items online is a lot easier coz (1) some baby stuff are not available in the stores, or we may have to go to many many stores to get all the items, and (2) same with books - some may be out of stock, or not available in certain book stores.

So much more convenient to buy online, and the great thing is, it is delivered right to our doorstep in 2 - 3 days time!

Ever since I am preggie again, I have started to buy maternity clothes online. Only advise is to buy 1 or 2 to try the size first.

Me too...buying clothes online.... save my time walking at malls...hehehe...

But i never tried international online purchase b4...

Any duty taxes implied for the international online shopping? thanks!

I would like to order something from Sasa online, any one try it before?

there is duty taxes for imported items even if you buy it from international online shopping spree. But generally the custom will let the shipment go if total order is less than RM 500. But then again, you'll kena tax if you are super unlucky. For breastpump most of the time quite hard to escape the tax though.

from what i know clothing is subjected to duty & taxes of around 35%. not too sure about comestic coz didn't buy any before.. :P

there is duty taxes for imported items even if you buy it from international online shopping spree. But generally the custom will let the shipment go if total order is less than RM 500. But then again, you'll kena tax if you are super unlucky. For breastpump most of the time quite hard to escape the tax though.

from what i know clothing is subjected to duty & taxes of around 35%. not too sure about comestic coz didn't buy any before.. :P

:happy: thanks for your advice.

I'm lucky that I don't get any taxes from all my overseas purchase except for once, almost kena tax =P but the customs just let me go =D because I told them the wedding is for myself in fact it is not =P

I just bought some breastbump stuff from ebay, ship all the way from the UK, will it get taxed? I totally missed this out...

Jacqueline,

you mean breastpump accessories like valve, breastshield, etc? if so then chances of getting tax is rather low... don't worry. :)

i bought my ROM cheongsam online too.

I saw alot of the ROM girls wear cheongsam that i saw online.

Luckily no 1 wear the same cheongsam with me.

Its fit, nice and cheaper than those cheongsam customade shop that i search at malls.

Miez, just curious, how do you know whether the cheongsam will fit you well? Cheongsams are very fitting and most of the time we have to alter to our body shape.

Hi Ally's Mom,

Check clearly with the dimension stated lor....

And the fabric kind of elastic, shud be no prob with a small different.

My friends and family tot i customade my cheongsam coz its fit me well.

Miez, just curious, how do you know whether the cheongsam will fit you well? Cheongsams are very fitting and most of the time we have to alter to our body shape.

I often shop online. =D

shop online is convenient and the prices is more cheaper compare to outside [i think]

But sometimes must be cautious too because there are some cheater or what.

Must investigate and observe the seller before u purchase the goods with her/him ! =)

I often shop online. =D

shop online is convenient and the prices is more cheaper compare to outside [i think]

But sometimes must be cautious too because there are some cheater or what.

Must investigate and observe the seller before u purchase the goods with her/him ! =)

Do you girls shop online for clothes? There are soooo many in the market now.

Any good/bad experience to share?

I luv buying online and everytime, it has been a great experience. here are a couple fo stores I have trie for apparel My Intimate Lingerie, Ribbonhitto, LuvClothez, Mincouture.com as promised, my order was delivered and also, the quality delivered was same as said in the online store.

I shop a lot online too! Especially after having my baby coz it is so much more convenient :) But I mostly buy baby stuff and books online. I find that buying these items online is a lot easier coz (1) some baby stuff are not available in the stores, or we may have to go to many many stores to get all the items, and (2) same with books - some may be out of stock, or not available in certain book stores.

So much more convenient to buy online, and the great thing is, it is delivered right to our doorstep in 2 - 3 days time!

Ever since I am preggie again, I have started to buy maternity clothes online. Only advise is to buy 1 or 2 to try the size first.

Kindly let me know that which website u went to shop for books and your maternity wear..

Thanks

For books, local online stores will be kinokuniya and mph. International would be bookdepository.com - for books which you can't find in M'sia. They have worldwide free shipping.

Maternity wear - I bought from these 2 websites coz cheaper and they deliver internationally : ASOS maternity and Motherhood maternity. Look out for their sale/clearance items!

Just for your knowledge: (facebook.com/everyLuv4ever?ref=ts) Luv4ever Online Bridal Shop is an online scam if you guys planning to buy wedding gown from them.