kimmy_gsy

Online Shopping

have been shopping online quite alot just cant resist looking at the nice pictures! normally would visit shoppingroll.blogspot.com and tempted to buy all the things they review for other sites !! explains why i am so broke :(

hi girls,

I desperately need to know online websites for clothes and bags.. conditions:

1) cheap, affordable, trendy, girly styles similiar to those like SummerGlitz, LuvClothez & Mika (but i have bought many from these 3 websites already.. SummerGlitz always out of stock, i see until geram liao.. LuvClothez pulak getting more and more expensive)

2) not linked in FB, as I cannot check FB from office, and my house do not have internet, so i usually browse in office pc..

3) must be local, as I do not have paypal, etc

Please help help help.. I havent been to shopping centre for a long time, and i am like a hungry ghost wanting to shop online.. i googled "ladies fashion", but i still cant seem to find any nice one, and it takes forever to browse ALL the pages.. i came across a few like Aishop, QQ ladies, etc.. but still.. i need more choices...

Any new and trendy and not-linked-in-fb websites to share?

Thanks!

From: Hungry-ghost-who-wana-shop-online-so-desperately :growl:

Hi girls and all ji mui's here...

I just made a purchase from e-hakihouse online few days ago.

Ordered a water table for my baby, the price is RM120.00. Boss is Ms. Lim. Initially, response was fast. She replied emails quite fast and send out the delivery as promised. When I assemble the water table at home after work, I found it is short of a chair and table top.

I called e-hakihouse for > 5 times, she didnt pickup. sent her emails, but no reply. finally she replied my email the nex morning with just 1 sentence: sorry, the package comes without the parts you mentioned.

I replied quite a long email to her. So since the packaging comes without the table top and chair, the price is inclusive or exclusive those 2 things? I said she might want to check with her supplier. Because original price is much way higher than RM120.00, which I believe is inclusive of the chair.

Else, I would have overpaid just for some pieces of beach toys and a table.

I just want to makesure, that's all.

The packaging is clearly shown it comes with a table top and chair set. When the goods reached her from the supplier, she didn't check the package?

I believe it's either:

1) The supplier did not ship out the part; OR

2) The parts was missing during shipment process / handling; OR

3) The parts was misplaced / lost

RM120.00 is definitely not worth for a table and a few plastic beach toys pieces. The package shows clearly this water table set is complete with the table top and chair. If she says the package comes without it, then didn't she check the goods when she received the goods from her supplier?

Anyway, sorry for the long winded story. She ignored every sms and emails, and I told her she will not have my patronage anymore. Finish story.

there are more and more online shops nowadays.. Some are really good with good products, quality and service.

I get to know one at facebook : Le Elle Collection. Wide range of products from office wear, casual wear to party wear. even accessories. Upper Medium quality. For the first time I request for self-collect as the area close to my office, end up buying more than I plan by viewing the actual product :). And ya.. they have bridesmaid dress if you plan to give ur bridesmaid uniform for classy 'look' in photo n video. You can request for self collection to ensure the quality.

Do try and share with me your shopping experience with Le Elle Collection :)

Many local shops have their online site,too. You can look at the contact information of the online shops to see if they have local shops. If have, the addresses will be shown on the contact information. Local shops are more reliable.

Recently I have come across this amazing Chinese online market, called taobao. Kinda like ebay. They offer tons of products ranging from fashion stuff to anything you would need in your life. I am specially attracted to the clothes and shoes they sell online.

I am quite petite with very small feet, like size 34. So It has always been a problem for me to find adult shoes in Europe. Then i thought why not try my luck in china. Since they generally are quite small as well. And as luck would have it, i found out this website that all the shoes they sell come in sizes from 34-39. woot! And the prices are insanely cheap, like average 15-20 euro. Same with the clothes, and probably anything else.

But there is cons of it as well, since they only accept local credit cards, and they don't have English service. The shipping is way more expensive than the stuff i actually buy from them.

Then I found this taobao agent, en-taobao.com, they provide taobao buying service. You only need to give them your item links via email or quick order(i like to use it as it is very convenient),no sign in or top up your account and stuff like that. From there they take care of everything for you. From placing an order to shipping to my address, the fastest one only took 5 days. They do charge service fee, 10% of the item and domestic delivery prices. But at the same time, they also offer 40-50% off international shipping. So all in all, i think it is a great deal.

I have ordered a couple of times from them and I was all very pleased with their services. In the beginning, i was very skeptical about the quality of the stuff i have ordered from taobao as you know made in China. But, to my surprise, they were all acceptable. A few days ago I have just placed another order from them, a pair of stilettos, 14cm high with red sole, only cost me about 12 euro including domestic shipping. Best of all, it is size 34. yay! Can't wait to get them.

I am using my husbands account incase you wonder why I look like a man lol :D

Online shopping is very convenient nowdays. But the quality level is an issue sometimes.

to avoid been cheated, need more survey before conduct the payment.

Pamper your kids by shopping with us!

We are a home business based in Singapore and Johor Bahru. Our products range from Children's clothings, accessories, educational toys and many more!

Find us on …

http://www.pamper-your-kids.com - The best toys, the best clothes, the best accessories....

http://www.facebook.com/pamperyourkids - Like us on Facebook and get 10% off all clothings!

It gives us great pleasure to dress and nurture children all over the world and we look forward to pamper your kids too!

Items on sale:

Blik Blok - Awarded "Creative Child Magazine Strategy Game for Kids Game of the Year Award" - http://pamper-your-kids.com/products/74-blik-blok.aspx - 39 SGD

Brain Box: Inventions - American award-winning puzzle game, with new and unique way to train the child's memory - http://pamper-your-kids.com/products...bilingual.aspx - 16.70 SGD

Hedgehog Escape - 50 different setups challenge you to foil the badgers. - http://pamper-your-kids.com/products...og-escape.aspx - 31.50 SGD

Noodlers - 2007 Parents' Choice Award - http://pamper-your-kids.com/products...og-escape.aspx - 16.50 SGD

And much more!!!

Dear mommies and daddies

We have just launched our online store preciousbeebee - selling kids and baby clothing and accessories (rompers/bodysuits, playpants, kid dresses, bibs.. we hope to grow the list).

http://www.preciousbeebee.com

http://www.facebook.com/preciousbeebee

Please do come by to take a look and check back often as we are still in the midst of building our inventory. We appreciate your very kind support.

Best regards

preciousbeebee :wink:

My experience with online shopping is good, super great! .. can get things that you can't find in Malaysia or is cheaper to get from the retail shop, but must be able to find such a good bargain online shop.

___________________ sporting goods

I often shop online and I have bought many stuff online, such as clothes, shoes, bags, and even home decor. Usually when i received my products order online, I'm satisfy with it.