Sign in to follow this  
christylee

Sweet corn turn out exactly the same on her poo

My gal is 16mths now n everytime i feed her sweet corn, it came out the same on her poo..Is dat normal?

Does she gets the nutrient fr the food if she poo the same thing out?

Im stupid to ask such question..lol

It is normal for sweetcorn to turn out exactly the same in poo. It can happen to anyone, even adults. It simply means the person who is eating it does not chew it. But he / she won't be able to get the nutrient from the corn as it is not digested

ABSOLUTELY normal. As Fluene said, it can happen to adults as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Corn isn't very nutritious to begin with. :)

speaking of which... i had similar experience with Sanju's poo, but with papaya on sat.

here are the events:

fri - poo like normal 2-3 times. Babysitter told me she gave him 2x the usual amount of papaya

sat - poo-ed 5 times, last poo was less solid than the rest. Saw traces of papaya in poo.

sun - no poo (expected, since all came out on sat)

mon - poo-ed early morning, back to normal

Is the amount of papaya causing massive number of poo? is the papaya not mashed properly, therefore it appears in the poo?

Yes, papaya is a poo-inducing fruit. :)

It could be the undigested papaya fibers which is good for the bowel. I wouldn't worry too much about these things. :)