lynnho

Wedding PhotoBooth

Hi,

Pretty glad to know that you are interested with photobooth...as we are too! :) Basically we're yet to find photobooth service in Malaysia, because of that, you can actually setup the backdrop yourselves, we can give a little idea on that if you one. :) And get your photographer to setup the tripod and take the photos. Yes, no doubt it does not have that instant photo printing, but the result is good as well! :D Just pour in whatever accessories and poses...!

Something we have photographed during a ROM Party. Cynthia printed all these lovely printouts. No fancy backdrop but it's the fun, laughter and cheekiness they shared that makes photobooth shooting fun!

DSC_0136.jpg

hi..

yes also know someone who offer photobooth service for an affordable price..

pls email to stresslesswedding@gmail.com

Hi Hebe,

cool! more options to choose from.:) Actually, i was having hard time before cuz i only found few sevice provider of this type in the internet. Ive checked poseandsnap and its the best deal i was able to find so far. Great for my budget :D But, I also emailed stresslesswedding for the package and the price, so i can compare also. Tq for this info :) Btw, do they have a website?

Spell thinking for our ritual we decided that it would be outstanding to use a picture assassin as our temporary production. After hunting at belongings costs I definite to cover it upon myself to form my own, and since I like projects equal this I content it measured equal a lot of fun!

Since our ceremony was action gauge individual states gone it had to be easily portable. And since it was our nuptials it had to wait as grownup as researchable, and be full automatic. With those canonical requirements and a lot of apply I ended up with something that everyone was laughing with, including my wif

hi..

yes also know someone who offer photobooth service for an affordable price..

pls email to stresslesswedding@gmail.com

hi mj,

stresslesswedding is a site of friendly ppl that cater accordingly to their client's needs..on top of the photobooth they also offer many wedding related services, ie creating wedding montages for a very affordable price... ;)

i had mine done by them at only RM 150 for the slideshow to be played in the wedding...

and all my guest are pretty much impressed with their creativity!

am sure they would be able to cater to your needs of the photbooth.. ;)

good luck!

Hi Hebe,

cool! more options to choose from.:) Actually, i was having hard time before cuz i only found few sevice provider of this type in the internet. Ive checked poseandsnap and its the best deal i was able to find so far. Great for my budget :D But, I also emailed stresslesswedding for the package and the price, so i can compare also. Tq for this info :) Btw, do they have a website?

I'm also looking for a photobooth for my wedding.

Based on my research so far, stories.my offers photobooth for RM1.5K, incl. props & photographer. Can't remember if backdrop is included. I am thinking of asking sprinkledwithstyle.com to do my backdrop for me.

I'm worried about the fact that my dinner place is quite small, though - Summer Palace in Damansara. I dunno if the reception table can fit, let alone a photobooth. Hmm...

I'm also looking for a photobooth for my wedding.

Based on my research so far, stories.my offers photobooth for RM1.5K, incl. props & photographer. Can't remember if backdrop is included. I am thinking of asking sprinkledwithstyle.com to do my backdrop for me.

I'm worried about the fact that my dinner place is quite small, though - Summer Palace in Damansara. I dunno if the reception table can fit, let alone a photobooth. Hmm...

hi you can check us out @ www.facebook.com/coolshotsphotobooth =) Cheers!

Since our wedding was measures evaluate personal declares gone it had to be quickly mobile. And since it was our wedding it had to delay as adult as researchable, and be complete automated. With those canonical demands and a lot of use I finished up with something that everyone was joking with..

Hello..

There are many online websites available where you can find the best photo booth for your party. these days many people keep it in the parties and wedding day so that best moments can be captured. I always book it online and they come to my pace and installed it. The best thing is it suits the budget also.

Click Capture Pod to know more about it.

d photobooth was soo fun..last time when i joined my fren wed dinner..they made it like u r a super star walking in red carpet,,,like oscar surround by 5/6 camera..makes u looks like a superstar..