J_Y0811

Very Taipei Bridal Studio

Have anyone heard about Very Taipei at Jln Loke Yew? Is the service and photograph skills there good?

Recently, I just signed up a package with them. But after read through the Internet reviews, I began to worry as there is quite a number of negative reviews..

Do share your experience with me. Appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

Have anyone heard about Very Taipei at Jln Loke Yew? Is the service and photograph skills there good?

Recently, I just signed up a package with them. But after read through the Internet reviews, I began to worry as there is quite a number of negative reviews..

Thanks.

Hi J_Y0811,

I also signed package with them last few month when bridal fair, but i have not visit to their shop yet, dun know how is the gown and services. My package is taken in malaysia, how about u? I not really good in negotiate with them, after signed the package only found many thing not included in my package. Is my mistake to sign without compare to others bridal shop, but the time when bridal fair, they really sweet talk until u signed their package lo... how is ur experience? U signed through bridal fair or walk in to the shop?

Thanks.

Hi J_Y0811,

I also signed package with them last few month when bridal fair, but i have not visit to their shop yet, dun know how is the gown and services. My package is taken in malaysia, how about u? I not really good in negotiate with them, after signed the package only found many thing not included in my package. Is my mistake to sign without compare to others bridal shop, but the time when bridal fair, they really sweet talk until u signed their package lo... how is ur experience? U signed through bridal fair or walk in to the shop?

Hi chyuli,

Totally same experience with you. I signed up through the bridal fair also. A bit worried now as signed up too fast without comparing.. Did they actually go into details for the items of your package?

Thanks.

Hi J_Y0811,

Hi chyuli,

Totally same experience with you. I signed up through the bridal fair also. A bit worried now as signed up too fast without comparing.. Did they actually go into details for the items of your package?

I signed with them too. So far seems still good with them as they managed to fulfill what I requested.

hi there,

I also signed up with them during bridal fair. Actually quite regret because the hand bouquet and car decor are not included in the package and now is another headache to find a good deal on that!

Anyone going to Taiwan for the photo shooting? Mind to share your experience?

hi there,

I also signed up with them during bridal fair. Actually quite regret because the hand bouquet and car decor are not included in the package and now is another headache to find a good deal on that!

Hi celeneyyl,

My package also not included for car deco and hand bouquet, they never touch this point when bridal fair but stated in thier paper, is my mistake to mislook it. The slide show also not included, i will ask them to add in later without charges.

hi there,

Hi celeneyyl,

My package also not included for car deco and hand bouquet, they never touch this point when bridal fair but stated in thier paper, is my mistake to mislook it. The slide show also not included, i will ask them to add in later without charges.

Hi Chyuli,

Where and when are u going for the shooting? I don't really like the gowns in their studio in KL, so HOPEFULLY their collections in TW will be more impressive...

how much is your package and does it include air fare and accommodation?

hi there,

hi there,

Hi celeneyyl,

Hi Chyuli,

Where and when are u going for the shooting? I don't really like the gowns in their studio in KL, so HOPEFULLY their collections in TW will be more impressive...

Celeneyyl,

I am going to shoot in kl, planning to visit their shop on December 2010 then shooting on January 2011. Start to worry as you said you dun like their gowns. How about their indoor view?

Hi all,

I signed up the package from them & having same feeling as you all. planned to research on wedding package but signed up with them after their sweet talk even just the 1st booth we enter. haiz...

Hi all,

I signed up the package from them & having same feeling as you all. planned to research on wedding package but signed up with them after their sweet talk even just the 1st booth we enter. haiz...

Hi Lynn,

When are u going to do the shooting? in KL or Taiwan?

Hi all,

I`ve signed up the package with them in June or July this year. And it was the first time we went for the bridal fair, and also the first booth we stop to listen about their packages and we paid deposit right after that. After signing, we did some research, trying to find out more details from the internet. But it seems like, Very Taipei is not very famous in Kl yet. We also found out that car deco and hand bouquet is not provided. We`ve been to their bridal shop in KL twice,still trying to convince ourselves. In the end, we sat down with a Taiwanese lady, and she really gave us every detailed explanation that can ease off our mind. And, we have decided to go to Taiwan for the photoshoot in May next year. Another thing thing that makes me uncomfortable is, they do not have much gown choices in Malaysia. They kept on repeating there`s more in Taiwan and so on. So i`m worried they wont have any nice gowns to choose for the actual day. :(

Hi all,

I`ve signed up the package with them in June or July this year. And it was the first time we went for the bridal fair, and also the first booth we stop to listen about their packages and we paid deposit right after that. After signing, we did some research, trying to find out more details from the internet. But it seems like, Very Taipei is not very famous in Kl yet. We also found out that car deco and hand bouquet is not provided. We`ve been to their bridal shop in KL twice,still trying to convince ourselves. In the end, we sat down with a Taiwanese lady, and she really gave us every detailed explanation that can ease off our mind. And, we have decided to go to Taiwan for the photoshoot in May next year. Another thing thing that makes me uncomfortable is, they do not have much gown choices in Malaysia. They kept on repeating there`s more in Taiwan and so on. So i`m worried they wont have any nice gowns to choose for the actual day. :(

Hi Joey,

I am also going to Taiwan for shooting in May next year! When exactly u are going? They said they will let me choose gowns from Taiwan to use for the actual day wedding. So, should be fine (HOPEFULLY).

Is the Taiwanese lady name Mini?

Hi All,

During my visit at the fair, the sales person asked me if I want car deco & hand bouquet or not, then only proceed in details. They're giving me the slide show also. 3 types, 1 type is with song, 1 type is without song, another type is without song & before touch-up. They free 3 Ampoule and rm200 spa voucher

Hi all,

Hi Lynn,

When are u going to do the shooting? in KL or Taiwan?

hi, I m having my prewedding photo session in malaysia due to tight budget. no worry about the wedding gown still i'm big in size =(

Hi all,

Hi Joey,

I am also going to Taiwan for shooting in May next year! When exactly u are going? They said they will let me choose gowns from Taiwan to use for the actual day wedding. So, should be fine (HOPEFULLY).

Is the Taiwanese lady name Mini?

Hi celeneyyl,

The taiwanese lady i think is called Yvonne. Im actually going end of may :) The lady told me that if i choose in Taiwan by the time i need it, cause my actual day is only in December there will be more choices so she recommended to choose from KL. But so far, i didnt get to see any nice gowns in KL :(

Hi All,

During my visit at the fair, the sales person asked me if I want car deco & hand bouquet or not, then only proceed in details. They're giving me the slide show also. 3 types, 1 type is with song, 1 type is without song, another type is without song & before touch-up. They free 3 Ampoule and rm200 spa voucher

Very lucky of you to get the flowers arrangement, cause we have to pay for it :(, i also received RM500 spa voucher, but only bothered going once cause they tend to be very pushy in packages. :(

Hi All,

Hi Dovey,

So they actually included the car deco and hand bouquet for your package plus free ampoule for the shooting make up? May I know how much u pay for your package? IF u don't want to share in public, can u please pm me personally?

Thank you!

Hi All,

Hi Dovey,

So they actually included the car deco and hand bouquet for your package plus free ampoule for the shooting make up? May I know how much u pay for your package? IF u don't want to share in public, can u please pm me personally?

Thank you!

My package was suppose around RM3000 only. I didnt take the car deco & hand bouquet. So, they deducted RM400 from there.

Hi All,

Hi Dovey,

Thank you!

My package was suppose around RM3000 only. I didnt take the car deco & hand bouquet. So, they deducted RM400 from there.

Wah Dovey, the price is so good! My price is 3.5k without deco and hand bouquet!!! Do u think is still negotiable?!

Celene,

I think you shld try to nego with them. or mind to share what are being included in your package?

Mine is 3-4 gowns for shooting and 2 coats for male.

Actual day is 1 for day time, 2 evening gowns, 1 coat for male.

photo if not mistaken is 30 poses. the album size, i have forgotten. need to go back check the slip.

erm... unable to think whatelse i've left out.

Celene,

I think you shld try to nego with them. or mind to share what are being included in your package?

Mine is 3-4 gowns for shooting and 2 coats for male.

Actual day is 1 for day time, 2 evening gowns, 1 coat for male.

photo if not mistaken is 30 poses. the album size, i have forgotten. need to go back check the slip.

erm... unable to think whatelse i've left out.

Hi Dovey,

I got about the same things as u besides the photo i got is only 20 poses. May I know is your package for local or shooting done in Taiwan? I called up to ask yesterday then the girl who in charge of mine kept saying only local package will include the flower and car deco...

Hi All,

Hi, I asked them about giving me the slide show but they said it is not part of their service anymore. They told me they used to send the PS photos back to Taiwan to create the slideshows but due to the expensive cost of doing it, they do not give it anymore. Not sure I have been conned or not.