J_Y0811

Very Taipei Bridal Studio

Done my photo selection ytday.. Total pics taken were >210.. And we hv to stream down to only 20 pcs! It was really hard lo... Never tot the end result turned out dat nice... In the end we cannot cut anymore, so add another 2 pics :wacko: aiyo... RM120/1 photo.. Really cut throat. But happy~~ :lol:

Done my photo selection ytday.. Total pics taken were >210.. And we hv to stream down to only 20 pcs! It was really hard lo... Never tot the end result turned out dat nice... In the end we cannot cut anymore, so add another 2 pics :wacko: aiyo... RM120/1 photo.. Really cut throat. But happy~~ :lol:

22 pics only? ur album will be very2 thin then :)

and u managed to slash from 210 to 22? geng... i oso can't do that...haha...i bought extra 20 :p but get about RM90 per pic la

22 pics only? ur album will be very2 thin then :)

and u managed to slash from 210 to 22? geng... i oso can't do that...haha...i bought extra 20 :p but get about RM90 per pic la

Yalo.. very thin.. Really 'sam tong' during the pictures cutting... But no extra budget, so must settle with 22 pics :D. Anyway, we earned the experience of photo shooting, Never tot it was dat fun :lol:

Robbie, when ur end result is out, pls share ya... :lol: Thx in advance :wub::wub::wub:

Yalo.. very thin.. Really 'sam tong' during the pictures cutting... But no extra budget, so must settle with 22 pics :D. Anyway, we earned the experience of photo shooting, Never tot it was dat fun :lol:

Robbie, when ur end result is out, pls share ya... :lol: Thx in advance :wub::wub::wub:

Good to hear that u enjoyed the PS.

My album will only be ready by the end of july only...

Hi, i chose my photos too. From 290 photos to 30 photos.. a few hours... but very happy with the outcome too.

P3212432.JPG

Sneak peak :p Managed to steal some shots while the photographer is busy with my FW :p

P3212447.JPG

The photographer, Makeup artist and a helper...

Hi, i chose my photos too. From 290 photos to 30 photos.. a few hours... but very happy with the outcome too.

Nice~~ :lol:

P3212432.JPG

Sneak peak :p Managed to steal some shots while the photographer is busy with my FW :p

P3212447.JPG

The photographer, Makeup artist and a helper...

Robbie, Ur pics taken in Taiwan? Nice~~ :lol:

Dear all,

I am not particularly intend to criticize Very Taipei Bridal Shop but I am just sharing my experience with this shop. It could be a better experience if the photo shooting day is not a rainy day. However, since we flied all the way to Taiwan and it was raining on the day of our shooting, their staff had been acting as if they never met a raining day in their career life. So, they failed to suggest any other places for us to do the shooting besides their studio. Honestly, you will be VERY disappointed to look at their studio. Therefore, if you ever sign any package in this bridal shop, make sure they write down BLACK and WHITE on your receipt that if on the photo shooting day, it is raining, they have to re-do the shooting FOC. If not, they will say that ONCE your started the shooting, may it RAIN or SHINE, you have to complete the shooting and IF you want to re-shooting due to raining and you don't like their indoor, you will be asked to PAY extra but also with condition that they have slot for you to do the re-do.

We took pictures in mid May and our wedding in Mid July, even we were willing to pay extra to do shooting again in MALAYSIA, they said all the slot is taken and no more time slot for us to do the shooting.

The experience dealing with them is really torturous! Maybe we are just paying RM3.5K for the package and we were being treated as if we didn't pay any money to do the shooting.

But to be honest, their team in KL is better than those we encountered in Taiwan.

gallery_33368_536_1414810.jpg

gallery_33368_536_1325284.jpg

are you going to pay rm3.5k, fly all the way to Taiwan for this kind of background photos? Plus the hair-do! OMG, I had no experience in photo taking and I assumed Taiwan make up artist mar, sure very up to date one mar, this is the hair style that the make up artist did for me without asking my opinion! After seeing the pictures, I really really don't like this hair do lor, so old fashion! And yet they said, photo taking already finished, what u want us to do?

There is no way for people recognize that we took it in taiwan and we didn't even feel good to bring the album out on our wedding day..Neither do they put their company name on any of our albums..I am not sure is that common that they don't print the name on the wedding albums, but it is first time that I seen an album without company name at all lor..

are you going to pay rm3.5k, fly all the way to Taiwan for this kind of background photos? Plus the hair-do! OMG, I had no experience in photo taking and I assumed Taiwan make up artist mar, sure very up to date one mar, this is the hair style that the make up artist did for me without asking my opinion! After seeing the pictures, I really really don't like this hair do lor, so old fashion! And yet they said, photo taking already finished, what u want us to do?

There is no way for people recognize that we took it in taiwan and we didn't even feel good to bring the album out on our wedding day..Neither do they put their company name on any of our albums..I am not sure is that common that they don't print the name on the wedding albums, but it is first time that I seen an album without company name at all lor..

well, sorry to hear about your rainy day experience. not one managed to get on outdoor? it started raining after you went out or before you went out?

i asked them before what happened if raining. They say if the rain is not that heavy that won't affect the camera, they will still continue, but if heavy, then they will shoot another day for free, that provided the photographer is free on your selected new day.

i got all my stuff already. the one impresses me most is the gold plated marriage certificate and also the sister's photo. makes the whole thing looks classy.

album wise, i've got no complaints although my wife said that other ppl's photoshoot is much better, locally also. our album actually turns out fine, the only thing is that they don't really touch up the eye bag. quite a few photos that my wife's eyebag are quite obvious. we can't really see it on the computer when selecting the photo, so u better make sure you see your photo clearly before accepting it ya.

well, even though the experience is great, i wouldn't recommend this bridal shop to others too.

all in including the additional photos, clothes, make up, taxi = Rm6388

but the outcome doesn't match the price that we paid. it may be worth 3-4k but not 6k. if you still thik and impressed by them, please negotiate properly befire signing. they(bosses from Taiwan) will be around at Matta Fair next weekend.

well, sorry to hear about your rainy day experience. not one managed to get on outdoor? it started raining after you went out or before you went out?

i asked them before what happened if raining. They say if the rain is not that heavy that won't affect the camera, they will still continue, but if heavy, then they will shoot another day for free, that provided the photographer is free on your selected new day.

i got all my stuff already. the one impresses me most is the gold plated marriage certificate and also the sister's photo. makes the whole thing looks classy.

album wise, i've got no complaints although my wife said that other ppl's photoshoot is much better, locally also. our album actually turns out fine, the only thing is that they don't really touch up the eye bag. quite a few photos that my wife's eyebag are quite obvious. we can't really see it on the computer when selecting the photo, so u better make sure you see your photo clearly before accepting it ya.

Hm, I encountered the eye bags problem as well, a week before my wedding only they could give me the album and yet with ONE particular photo they put the unedited photo inside the album with my eye bag so obvious. Then they suggested after wedding only I go back to collect the edited album...sure I said no way lar..then they manage to change it for me but I still have to go all the way to collect the album the day before my wedding. Though after request they willing to compensate me with another 20 pc of sister's photos but I really wonder how could they made such careless mistake one lor...

So sorry to hear the unhappy issues. Mind to know who served you for your package? I went to see my photo album layouts last month. But since we have some request in our layouts, they edited for us and we went to see again last 2 weeks. Again, we comment on 1 layout which we want it to be special, so, we're awaiting for the finalisation.

I hope mine would be alright and won't spoil my good impressions on them.

Same here... Even with good experience during photoshoot, will not recommend VT to my friends also. Other local BS can offer more competitive package with similar price.

But.. since took ady, accept it lo. HAHA. :lol:

well, even though the experience is great, i wouldn't recommend this bridal shop to others too.

all in including the additional photos, clothes, make up, taxi = Rm6388

but the outcome doesn't match the price that we paid. it may be worth 3-4k but not 6k. if you still thik and impressed by them, please negotiate properly befire signing. they(bosses from Taiwan) will be around at Matta Fair next weekend.

celeneyyl: Sorry for ur misfortune... :ohmy:

Hi girls,

I would like to show some sneak preview for some of my photos. But how do I insert the photos here?

Anyone please help?

Hi girls,

I would like to show some sneak preview for some of my photos. But how do I insert the photos here?

Anyone please help?

I used a rather complicated way coz I also dunno how to upload it directly to the message. So I first added the photos into the photo gallery then copy the link and paste it into the message.

Anyone with easier way, please share ya :)

Hi girls,

Anyone please help?

If you have public photo album like photobucket or google photo, upload there and then click the insert image button, then put in the image link.

Very Taipei didnt include wedding slideshow in my package...

In the end I managed to do it myself and I would say it's pretty darn good..haha..

If anyone need any help doing the slideshow and also the young to old slideshow, I can do for u :)

Thanks. I'll try to upload it.

Anyway, regarding the wedding photo video, mine is inclusive into the package. But I'll be doing another set by myself. Choose my own music & wordings...

In the end I managed to do it myself and I would say it's pretty darn good..haha..

If anyone need any help doing the slideshow and also the young to old slideshow, I can do for u :)

Hihi... you are using which software? Previously I tried to used the trial copy Pro Show Producer for my making of PS... :)

Hihi... you are using which software? Previously I tried to used the trial copy Pro Show Producer for my making of PS... :)

proshow producer also :)