ccz

Videographer service

Dear all,

Magiccutpro is officially being listed as fraudulent vendor from now onwards.

They have been consistently having more than I think 5 different user name and marketing their brand.

hellobetty=magicutpro themselves.

Blowing own whistle with thick face claiming that they are your AD videographer is utter bulltshit with almost all of your post only coming in to recommend them. You think brides are stupid huh? At least I won't be.

You have been reported to the admin and your IP has been asked to be banned. Don't try to come with different IP in anyway you can. Because I will personally track you down.

Brides, beware Magiccutpro is a liar videographer who cons bride about how good they are by pretending to be satisfied brides. Seriously, if a vendor is good, there is no need for such pretends. If they do that, imagine what other stuff they can lie to you about. Your once in a lifetime may be ruined...their portfolio or whatever may also be another person's work. No one can prove it anyway since they are so good in lying.

Never respond to magiccutpro. Try not to share your email address in public. If you guys are looking for reasonable and reliable ones, you can even check out vendor in here and you can email them directly without getting harrasment from every liars here.

Take care!!

Dear all,

They have been consistently having more than I think 5 different user name and marketing their brand.

Blowing own whistle with thick face claiming that they are your AD videographer is utter bulltshit with almost all of your post only coming in to recommend them. You think brides are stupid huh? At least I won't be.

You have been reported to the admin and your IP has been asked to be banned. Don't try to come with different IP in anyway you can. Because I will personally track you down.

Brides, beware Magiccutpro is a liar videographer who cons bride about how good they are by pretending to be satisfied brides. Seriously, if a vendor is good, there is no need for such pretends. If they do that, imagine what other stuff they can lie to you about. Your once in a lifetime may be ruined...their portfolio or whatever may also be another person's work. No one can prove it anyway since they are so good in lying.

Never respond to magiccutpro. Try not to share your email address in public. If you guys are looking for reasonable and reliable ones, you can even check out vendor in here and you can email them directly without getting harrasment from every liars here.

Take care!!

OMG! Magiccutpro....Another faker posted self praise comments about themself?? :sauer2:

Dear all,

Take care!!

OMG! Magiccutpro....Another faker posted self praise comments about themself?? :sauer2:

Hello CBE,

How you can say hellobetty = me = magiccutpro??? Please don't make your own judgement & statement on your own!! :sauer2:

What the truth is that magiccutpro is already become my friend after my AD. I am trying to recommend my friend's works to others. Is this illegal?? Furthermore, I am really their genuine customer. I am not bullshit here. You can choose not to believe me as forum is a place where you also don't know whether the comments / posts are genuine or not. Just like your comments / posts. We don't know you as well. Can you say you are genuine? How we are going to prove that??

Who's know you = CBE = conman = VG/PG/MUA that are trying to pull those listed PG/VG/MUA here by putting bad comments on them?? A forum is a place for sharing, not a place to quarell & misleading others... You should be the one that are banned / blocked by this forum instead!!! :sauer2:

Good question. YES...your act is illegal. It is stated clearly here no business promotion nor solicitation. When you keep posting up that video company, that is considered promotion. They never say " no self promotion ". You are to share your experience when people ask about a specific brand, bridal shop, etc.

The thing here is nobody ask about magiccutpro and you keep on writing about them. That is consider promotion. Whether its a self promotion or not, its questionable true.

Kindly activate yourself and think a little bit, just because you claim to have been a friend then suddenly your business promotion is "legal" ?

Think about it! Suddenly there will be 200 people registering and claiming that they have become friends with the vendor, now they can promote them in here?

I don't need prove to say whether I am a normal user or whatever. Why? Because I did not violate any rule here. I did not do any business solicitation. Hence I do not need to prove to anyone who I am.

But you claim that you are a satisfied client, hence you now requires to prove yourself that you really are a satisfied client.

If you want privacy , I can arrange the admin to receive your IC photocopy and the so called satisfied work that the video company has done for you so that we can verify that you truly is a client, at the same time present your ROM certificate to verify that you are really a married bride who employed them, at the date long before this since you have the experience which means you have gotten this service some time ago for verification.

This has been done before in the forum and the admin is very open to receiving all the documents for prove.

You are so sure you are the client, are you willing to do so? Once the admin saw all these documents and confirm, I will gladly apologise to you in public, but yet it doesn't mean after that you can openly throw out links to that video company. Rule is still rule, if you don't like the rules, you can choose another forum to promote.

I have no interest over here. I did not say any other vendors are bad. I am just suspecting vendors who do things unethically this way are ridiculous. You can ask them to pay for the advertisement fee here in classifieds if they want to advertise. If not, please....don't do it such a cheap way.

So, please don't talk about misleading.....when you are misleading. I am merely stating out that what you are doing is illegal.

SO until you prove yourself to be a legal real client of them which are very satisfied, kindly refrain from claiming otherwise.

Lying will get people no where. My statement still stands until you prove yourself. You can complain to the admin saying that I stop you from advertising for magiccutpro. I would really love to see if he will encourage you or discourage you.

We will be waiting for your prove that you are a satisfied married bride. Don't take too long.

I am more than ready to apologise the moment you prove yourself. By the way, I am also a friend to many other vendors, namely Coca-cola's management, some video company, some photogs, some makeup artist, some and some and many more.

Perhaps now I should start recommending all of them because I have good experience with them in here? For your info, this forum is not FREE. The admin requires a lot of money to maintain the forum. So when you promote freely, it is considered as robbing from the admin.

Do rethink before you reply again.

Dear all,

Take care!!

Hello CBE,

How you can say hellobetty = me = magiccutpro??? Please don't make your own judgement & statement on your own!! :sauer2:

What the truth is that magiccutpro is already become my friend after my AD. I am trying to recommend my friend's works to others. Is this illegal?? Furthermore, I am really their genuine customer. I am not bullshit here. You can choose not to believe me as forum is a place where you also don't know whether the comments / posts are genuine or not. Just like your comments / posts. We don't know you as well. Can you say you are genuine? How we are going to prove that??

Who's know you = CBE = conman = VG/PG/MUA that are trying to pull those listed PG/VG/MUA here by putting bad comments on them?? A forum is a place for sharing, not a place to quarell & misleading others... You should be the one that are banned / blocked by this forum instead!!! :sauer2:

gl

Brides...all you need to do is to click on hellobetty...and check out all his previous postings. Then you will know what CBE said is true or not.

Hey CBE,

I really don't know the forum got such rule whereby one cannot help their friend promoting their business when they themselves also a satisfied client? Don't ask me to read all the rules of this forum. I am not a free person like you to know all the rules. Whether got such rule or not, I will not post any comments in this forum again so that you don't have the chance to say that i'm a conman.

I am sharing my real experience here. You have the freedom & right not to believe me. Who's ask you to believe? If you don't want to believe, just leave it.

If you are not PG/VG/MUA, then i am very curious why you got so many times to post your comment here? You are not a potential clients that looking for wedding services. You are also not a satisfied client. You are also NOT a registered vendor here. Then i am very wondering what is your purpose posting your comments here??? Don't tell the bullshit that you are trying to help others by reporting fradulent members. Wah....you so good meh?? Got so many free times to do so??? Your motive is really questionable.

Besides, why i want to waste my time to verify whether i am a satisfied client? Of course I have all the documents with me for verification. But the question is why i need to veirfy? By giving you my IC, ROM cert, etc?? Who's know what you are going to do with my IC??? I am not a stupid person either.

Although you are not recommending your friends / your services here. But you are doing the act that polluted other VG/PG/MUA. That's consider promoting your business indirectly also!!! That's why you are not dare to prove yourself here. HAHAA..really funny.... You ask people to verify themselves but you yourself refused to verify?? This is really funny thing.

Anyone who have hired magiccutpro & are satisfied clients of them, please speak up here! So that this so called CBE person can shut his/her mouth here. :sauer2:

Good question. YES...your act is illegal. It is stated clearly here no business promotion nor solicitation. When you keep posting up that video company, that is considered promotion. They never say " no self promotion ". You are to share your experience when people ask about a specific brand, bridal shop, etc.

The thing here is nobody ask about magiccutpro and you keep on writing about them. That is consider promotion. Whether its a self promotion or not, its questionable true.

Kindly activate yourself and think a little bit, just because you claim to have been a friend then suddenly your business promotion is "legal" ?

Think about it! Suddenly there will be 200 people registering and claiming that they have become friends with the vendor, now they can promote them in here?

I don't need prove to say whether I am a normal user or whatever. Why? Because I did not violate any rule here. I did not do any business solicitation. Hence I do not need to prove to anyone who I am.

But you claim that you are a satisfied client, hence you now requires to prove yourself that you really are a satisfied client.

If you want privacy , I can arrange the admin to receive your IC photocopy and the so called satisfied work that the video company has done for you so that we can verify that you truly is a client, at the same time present your ROM certificate to verify that you are really a married bride who employed them, at the date long before this since you have the experience which means you have gotten this service some time ago for verification.

This has been done before in the forum and the admin is very open to receiving all the documents for prove.

You are so sure you are the client, are you willing to do so? Once the admin saw all these documents and confirm, I will gladly apologise to you in public, but yet it doesn't mean after that you can openly throw out links to that video company. Rule is still rule, if you don't like the rules, you can choose another forum to promote.

I have no interest over here. I did not say any other vendors are bad. I am just suspecting vendors who do things unethically this way are ridiculous. You can ask them to pay for the advertisement fee here in classifieds if they want to advertise. If not, please....don't do it such a cheap way.

So, please don't talk about misleading.....when you are misleading. I am merely stating out that what you are doing is illegal.

SO until you prove yourself to be a legal real client of them which are very satisfied, kindly refrain from claiming otherwise.

Lying will get people no where. My statement still stands until you prove yourself. You can complain to the admin saying that I stop you from advertising for magiccutpro. I would really love to see if he will encourage you or discourage you.

We will be waiting for your prove that you are a satisfied married bride. Don't take too long.

I am more than ready to apologise the moment you prove yourself. By the way, I am also a friend to many other vendors, namely Coca-cola's management, some video company, some photogs, some makeup artist, some and some and many more.

Perhaps now I should start recommending all of them because I have good experience with them in here? For your info, this forum is not FREE. The admin requires a lot of money to maintain the forum. So when you promote freely, it is considered as robbing from the admin.

Dear all,

Take care!!

Hello CBE,

gl

Brides...all you need to do is to click on hellobetty...and check out all his previous postings. Then you will know what CBE said is true or not.

Hi,

Since my act of helping friends whereby my myself is a satisfied client also considered "promotion". Then i will not post any comments here again.

Hi,.

To answer to your question. YES again....that I am in here to cut off illegal people here who tries to con. As you said...my friend as well got conned and i was severely pissed! If you took the time to look at my first few post you would've realized that. So try to make some research first before answer.

Secondly, please note your own self. If truly you are not "so free" to read forum rules...then I don't know why you are "so free" to promote your friend. Right back at you " whoaaa, you really so good meh???? "

Third, you kept mentioning its real experience. Now in the court of law, this is called your words against mine. My real experience now is that you = magiccutpro. I am also only sharing my 'real life' experience. What made you think you are more superior that your real life experience is the only real thing?

Sorry to tell you this, but yes you are a stupid person. If you use two of your eye and one part of your brains to read properly, you would've notice that I asked you to present this evident to the admin. In which he has the right to request in times of doubts. So yes, to answer to another statement of yours, you are quite stupid.

No rules say no sharing. But many rules mention to no promotion. Look at your post. If they are not promotion, what are they?

First you must know, again the admin pay quite a sum to maintain this forum. You guys have been selfish to get business without paying to help maintain. If you cannot think about this, let me explain...try to walk into Jusco now...and then start going into one of the boutiques and start telling people that your boutique is very nice, and keep sharing it with everyone who goes inside that boutique. See if they owner will shoo you out! If the owner welcome you doing so. Then again, I am ready to even give you a cup of tea and say sorry. This is exactly what you are doing. You have no business there. If you are here to look for information, by all means. But your post merely are just to promote. So yes, you are illegal. Again I must say..

Don't say you're not so free to read the rules. These are only things mentioned by a kid of about 3 years of age. I believe you are a grown up. If you get caught for speeding and a traffic police stop you and summon you, do you think that if you tell him you are not so free to read the traffic speed limit there, he will say, ok you can go? Again, please....save yourself some trouble and move on.

Fighting more here will only prove more of your wrong doings. Trust me, I will keep replying until you finally shut your own mouth. If you want to pursue this conversation all the way, I am ready for you. But first, please prove to the admin that you are a bride in the past and you have employed the said videographer to shoot and you are a satisfied client indeed.

Why do you have to prove but not me?

Simple...you promote...I didn't.

Means you break rules, I didn't.

Hey CBE,

I really don't know the forum got such rule whereby one cannot help their friend promoting their business when they themselves also a satisfied client? Don't ask me to read all the rules of this forum. I am not a free person like you to know all the rules. Whether got such rule or not, I will not post any comments in this forum again so that you don't have the chance to say that i'm a conman.

I am sharing my real experience here. You have the freedom & right not to believe me. Who's ask you to believe? If you don't want to believe, just leave it.

If you are not PG/VG/MUA, then i am very curious why you got so many times to post your comment here? You are not a potential clients that looking for wedding services. You are also not a satisfied client. You are also NOT a registered vendor here. Then i am very wondering what is your purpose posting your comments here??? Don't tell the bullshit that you are trying to help others by reporting fradulent members. Wah....you so good meh?? Got so many free times to do so??? Your motive is really questionable.

Besides, why i want to waste my time to verify whether i am a satisfied client? Of course I have all the documents with me for verification. But the question is why i need to veirfy? By giving you my IC, ROM cert, etc?? Who's know what you are going to do with my IC??? I am not a stupid person either.

Although you are not recommending your friends / your services here. But you are doing the act that polluted other VG/PG/MUA. That's consider promoting your business indirectly also!!! That's why you are not dare to prove yourself here. HAHAA..really funny.... You ask people to verify themselves but you yourself refused to verify?? This is really funny thing.

Anyone who have hired magiccutpro & are satisfied clients of them, please speak up here! So that this so called CBE person can shut his/her mouth here. :sauer2:

Dear all,

Take care!!

Hello CBE,

gl

gl

Hi,

Since my act of helping friends whereby my myself is a satisfied client also considered "promotion". Then i will not post any comments here again.

Thank God!

Vedio graphy services are really very important during wedding time. Wedding is important for the every couple and make it so enjoyable with vediography. The professional vediogrpher make wedding so interesting.