Hi sungurl83, you can consider tailor make your ROM dress =) Is almost the price of a off-rack sale. With your tailor make dress, you modify it (maybe add a long train or a chiffon wrap around) and transform it to be one of your pre-wedding photoshoot's gown =)

Pretty pictures are worth back your smart expences =)

Hi Ji Muis, where can I get simple yet cheap dress for ROM? Really got no idea and in dilemma now T.T

If you are looking at something which you would like and that fits you perfectly, made-to-measure is the best way to go. Depending on what you want - a dress or a cheongsam, there are various tailors available to suit the budget. I'd say have your budget and style of dress in mind, and go a-hunting for the tailor.

There's actually an entire forum post here which talks about all the various tailors.

I've made a couple of bridesmaid dresses with neoromantic at a steal (usually at about RM300). However, it isn't that fantastic quality-wise. But I guess for the budget price, it is acceptable.

Give the tailors about 3 to 4 months, in order to create the perfect dress for you - ie fittings and alterations etc take up a lot of time.

Personally, I most definitely prefer MTM instead of getting it off the rack - the hunt is just too excruciating for me.

Good luck!

Agree~!!

Got my bridesmaid dress tailor made as well but not with neo coz of the quality i'd known.

Can consider *^.^*

If you are looking at something which you would like and that fits you perfectly, made-to-measure is the best way to go. Depending on what you want - a dress or a cheongsam, there are various tailors available to suit the budget. I'd say have your budget and style of dress in mind, and go a-hunting for the tailor.

There's actually an entire forum post here which talks about all the various tailors.

I've made a couple of bridesmaid dresses with neoromantic at a steal (usually at about RM300). However, it isn't that fantastic quality-wise. But I guess for the budget price, it is acceptable.

Give the tailors about 3 to 4 months, in order to create the perfect dress for you - ie fittings and alterations etc take up a lot of time.

Personally, I most definitely prefer MTM instead of getting it off the rack - the hunt is just too excruciating for me.

Good luck!

I just bought a wedding photo package from Very Taipei bridal shop in Jln Loke Yew during a wedding exhibition.

I intended to take my wedding photo in Taiwan and i got a very good deal but unfortunately i do not hv sufficient budget to Taiwan anymore .The headquarters of Very Taipei Bridal shop is in Taiwan...so you can definitely trust their service and for quality wise..i have seen thru their wedding album,...it is really nice...all wedding albums ,photos are processed there and send back to msia by airplane.

I paid RM1000 for the package and i managed to ask for 1 wedding gown, 2 evening gowns and 1 A-Line long dress(suitable for ROM)...these gowns are all imported from Taiwan and designer gowns.I personally like it so much but since i intended to take local package, gowns on my wedding day is included as well. For those who wishes to engage freelance photographer and looking for gowns, this is one of the option and trust me.....those gowns are really new,classy and elegant.Please email me at alicialee85@gmail.com for further details.

So this package is not suitable for me although it is a very very good deal.

Please email me at alicialee85@gmail.com for further details.

I am willing to let go at a discount.

Thank you.

Hi Ji Muis, where can I get simple yet cheap dress for ROM? Really got no idea and in dilemma now T.T

hello,

if you want something simple and cheap maybe can consider to buy a simple short gown? A lot of shops selling short gown now. shouldn't be hard to get one in shopping mall.

Agree~!!

Got my bridesmaid dress tailor made as well but not with neo coz of the quality i'd known.

Can consider *^.^*

Hey Kathy

So where did you get your bridesmaid dresses tailor made at?

What's the cost like?

Hi purpRaeza, Got my bridesmaid dresses tailor made for RM280 each, with abit of different design each =)

You interested to tailor make dresses? PM me pass me your email yay!

#Saw your webby, love what u wrote for your late-grandma *touching...! Reminds me of my grandma....

Agree~!!

Can consider *^.^*

Hey Kathy

What's the cost like?

Hi all,

i jes got my rom and ps gowns from affodell bridal...i found them on facebook...it was so CHEAP!!...and it was MTM by the way..cant belief it...2 wg 1 eg plus the ROM only about 1.5k...they even gave me free veil..

and i jes saw they are having this promotion...i feel like buying another eg...only rm318 leh...oso mtm...

Hi purpRaeza, Got my bridesmaid dresses tailor made for RM280 each, with abit of different design each =)

#Saw your webby, love what u wrote for your late-grandma *touching...! Reminds me of my grandma....

Hey Kathy, sent you a PM :)

Thanks.. I still miss my grandma so much. But I know she's in a much better place.

:)

Hi Samantha, got ur PM and replied to ur personal email =)

Yup, I bring my bridesmaid to custom make, they are very happy with the out-come. They get to choose n discuss the design n details with my tailor and of course, with the bride *ehum..me! for approval. Hihihi... It was a great experience!

Thanks.. I still miss my grandma so much. But I know she's in a much better place.

Hi lovehappens,

Where in Kota Damansara did u get your dresses? Mind to share?

Thank.

I got mine for 100 over at one of the boutiques at Kota Damansara. They have many nice boutiques there, with nice dinner dress and gowns..gals..you may want to check out there. ;)

Hi Samantha,

can u share ur contact too?

Thanks

Hi Samantha,

can u share ur contact too?

Thanks

Hi

I decided to go with Affodell Bridal on facebook. They are really cheap, considering that I gave her my own gown design. I've also touched the actual quality of the gown. Not too bad I reckon.

You can just go on facebook and search for them. Should be quite easy. They are located in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.

Hopefully this helps!

Sam

Hi lovehappens,

Where in Kota Damansara did u get your dresses? Mind to share?

Thank.

I got mine for 100 over at one of the boutiques at Kota Damansara. They have many nice boutiques there, with nice dinner dress and gowns..gals..you may want to check out there. ;)

hi im looking for ROM gown and shoes too, n been intro to jln loke yew, Wedding Accessories Emporium..Any idea??

Glad to hear your bridesmaids are happy with the dresses. You mind sending me a picture of the dresses & the contact of the tailor, please? My e-mail is sinejane@gmail.com. Thank you!

Agree~!!

Can consider *^.^*

Hey Kathy

What's the cost like?