Alieya76

Dermalogica products

hi rayanne,

moisturizer has 2 types? active moist & smoothing cream?

i am using smoothing

lilian,

i mean dermalogica moisturiser got 2 types.. :rolleyes:

Eunice,

the line peel cream is for the fine lines? thinking to try, as the Biotherm packaging attracting me :)

more for scars and discoloration la...to make ur skin color more even.

Dear eveyone who interested on Dermalogica / Averine product :

I can get 20% discount on the product, pls contact me if u r interesting!

I used to use Biotherm and found that it didn't really help so i changed to Jurlique and my skin did get a little better but not as much as I want it to be so I decided to try Dermalogica and it works for me!! I am really happy with it. Will continue to use even if price increases.. It's not easy to find a product that suits your skin. My skin is prone to breakouts and in these 2 yrs I have been getting really bad ones + my skin is really sensitive too.. gets red easily. Now with Dermalogica I can see my skin improving.

hi diana

mind to share what dermalogica prds you using?

Hi Rayanne,

I use the pre-cleanse lotion, ultra calming face wash, anti bac face wash, skin hydrating booster, gentle cream exfoliator, the sun block, medicated gel and total eye care. But it really depends on ur skin type so it's better if u see them at dermalogica and they will tell u which product will suit u better.

Best Regards,

Diana

hi diana

mind to share what dermalogica prds you using?

Hi Rayanne,

I use the pre-cleanse lotion, ultra calming face wash, anti bac face wash, skin hydrating booster, gentle cream exfoliator, the sun block, medicated gel and total eye care. But it really depends on ur skin type so it's better if u see them at dermalogica and they will tell u which product will suit u better.

Best Regards,

Diana

Hi Diana,

I like to use skin hydrating booster too.........(b4 my skin r dry leer)

Julia,

Yeah it's a good product! It has also made my skin less oily :)

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

hi berrymelon,

i am using Activa Condolisa Scar Healer, i think it's quite okay, at least the scar lightens.

it's in the form of clear gel, comes in tube packaging. the ones i see on websites aren't the same as the one i have, maybe new packaging colour.

another in the market is Mederma. i have not tried that before...

I also need to work out scar on my face... tried many products, nope of them work...headache...any recommendation. plus my face is sensitive...if the product not suitable, will breakout :(

hi Phuisan,

I got mine from http://www.whatgreatskin.com/ (i know some singaporean girls got theirs from this website too--http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=12441&st=2160) But i am not too sure how the shipping works.

The prices are great.

hi wegness, it's really a good price!! are you from sg??

Hi Rosayee,

I am based in US now. :)

hi Phuisan,

I got mine from http://www.whatgreatskin.com/ (i know some singaporean girls got theirs from this website too--http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/index.php?showtopic=12441&st=2160) But i am not too sure how the shipping works.

The prices are great.

Hi wegness,

I dunno how true, but i've read a review from a buyer of http://whatgreatskin.com saying that the product she bought smell different from the original.

Hi all,

Did you all know Dermalogica (Aster Spring) got promotion this month? You buy RM680 onwards, you will get a starter kit (any skin type) for free which worth RM188.

I purchase the kit earlier (dry skin set) for RM188, so I think this round the promotion is really worth loh...

I am a new dermalogica (Aster Spring) user, so I m not too sure whether they offer this kind of promo regularly or not? I did ask the beautician 2 months back whether any promotion? They only give 3 sample (5 ml each) if you purchase RM450 and above.

So I think this round the promo is quite worth it... Any one has any idea whether they will have this kind of promo regularly?

I bought over RM800+ last week, but still need to purchase some other things, so not sure should i wait further for next round promo or better still get the promo this round.

Thanks

:lol:

hi..... would like to get your advice..i have a very sensitive skin .. i have tried to use strong milk cleanser products like (avene... suisse programme.. etc) ..

after cleansing, i will feel my skin dries up and my cheek starts to turn red .. this have been very frustrated..

can you probably recommend if dermalogica would suit my need? Please advice... thanks

hi..... would like to get your advice..i have a very sensitive skin .. i have tried to use strong milk cleanser products like (avene... suisse programme.. etc) ..

after cleansing, i will feel my skin dries up and my cheek starts to turn red .. this have been very frustrated..

can you probably recommend if dermalogica would suit my need? Please advice... thanks

Hi, my sis got very sensitive skin too...too dry and turn very itchy with red patches or rashes. After she using Dermalogica, now OK liao wor....and I know Dermalogica prod its for sensitive skin. So no harm trying wor....frankly speaking everyone's skin reacts to the diff brand differently. So for any prod you want to know, its best that you ask your own skin...and they will tell you the answer. Thats my experience lor...

JL

I have very sensitive skin as well, I have tried Avene as well, but not very effective. I have started my Dermalogica skin care last year, I tried their Essential Cleansing Solution, is good, but too pricey. Lately I substitute to Neutrogena Deep Cleanse Milk cleanser, it can removes water proof mascara as well, so I think is very good to have a try :lol::lol:

Yeah! i hv bought the Dermalogica products last week.

my face is turn good after using Essentail Celansing : D

sounds good! =) are you having normal dry skin?

dry until feel like burn le!

dry until feel like burn le!

I have been using Dermalogica products for more than 5 years and still continue using it now. I had tried changing facial products but ended up cause more problems to my skins, hence I stick to Dermalogica. I managed to get my friend to buy the products for me at a cheaper price :cool: so the damage is not that bad.

I used to use Biotherm and found that it didn't really help so i changed to Jurlique and my skin did get a little better but not as much as I want it to be so I decided to try Dermalogica and it works for me!! I am really happy with it. Will continue to use even if price increases.. It's not easy to find a product that suits your skin. My skin is prone to breakouts and in these 2 yrs I have been getting really bad ones + my skin is really sensitive too.. gets red easily. Now with Dermalogica I can see my skin improving.

Thank you...

Dear eveyone who interested on Dermalogica / Averine product :

I can get 20% discount on the product, pls contact me if u r interesting!

Hi charms, wondering if you can still get 20% discount on dermalogica products?

How to contact you?

Thanks!