Sign in to follow this  
moomory

Bowl & Spoon

i bought both the training chopstick and noodle cutter from fabulousmon in the previous sale few months ago. but till now i have not use any of it yet.. :P

i have 2 bowls complete with suction base from mebby and first years. the latter one come with lid which made it great for travelling. i got those baby cutlery too, but i find those my fren helped me to buy from babyland are the best one. they r angled at such a way dat it make it easy for my prince to learn feed himself!!!

i bought both the training chopstick and noodle cutter from fabulousmon in the previous sale few months ago. but till now i have not use any of it yet.. :P

i wun be surprised if ur princess is able to eat noodles using chopstick way earlier than her peers!!! good move!

bunnywife, i got the combi set over the weekend ... is it BPA-free? doesn't say on the box ..

So, RM99 is a good buy, huh?

But, too late for me to get. Thought of buying as a gift for newborn.

is combi also available in retail outlets? where can i find it?

Isetan KLCC , Combi store at Mid Valley (opposite Mothercare baby section).. retail price is RM129.90

bunnywife, i got the combi set over the weekend ... is it BPA-free? doesn't say on the box ..

So, RM99 is a good buy, huh?

But, too late for me to get. Thought of buying as a gift for newborn.

is combi also available in retail outlets? where can i find it?

Isetan KLCC , Combi store at Mid Valley (opposite Mothercare baby section).. retail price is RM129.90

It's BPA free.

bunnynwife,

i want to ask the combi cutter able to cut veges and meat?

i'm thinking to get 1

It is a plastic cutter thus can't cut meat and hard vege. Noodles, eggs, tofu, fish and soft boiled or steam vege only.

Thanks bunnyNwife.

Joja, I am also interested in the Combi set. Unfortunately, they are all sold out at The Children's Place (as recommended by bunnyNwife) and they are not bringing in anymore. I have seen the set in Isetan KLCC, retailing at RM129.90. :(

Yeah...no more available from that website...and currently won't be travelling to west m'sia....:( kinda buy for my li'girl..but dun have any online store that available

Try google it. I remember seeing a few other online shop selling it last time. You may try mail order from Isetan too if you are not in KL.

Try google it. I remember seeing a few other online shop selling it last time. You may try mail order from Isetan too if you are not in KL.

Thanks bunnywife...hope i would get it from there

I find Steadyco good for children above 2 years old and Combi good for children below 2 years old. Steadyco is a UK brand hence their cutlery a bit big for Asian hands IMO, even though it is meant for babies above 12 months old.

Both brands also not cheap, but if you have 2 or more kids, I think it's worthwhile to get it. Otherwise, the cheaper alternative is Munchkin, which is also very good.

Got my Combi set after seeing so much recommendation. Got it from the fair last weekend for rm128. The set is now retailing at 169 already :wacko3:

The noodle cutter has a better deal during the fair, only 15ringgit, not too bad hor... Combi stuff are not cheap. Their spout n straw cups are selling at 89.90

Sighh should have went to the fair. Been searching for combi set step 2 (old price )high n low...the new price is so expensive. I bought their noodle cutter n it comes with a spoon. The spoon is really so easy to use compared to another brand I bought. And I got the cutter from

Combi. More expensive too.

I actually kind of regretted spending that much cash on the Combi eating set & the sippy cup.

The sippy is a bit hard for my baby to drink from so I ended letting him drink plain water from an adult cup (with me holding) and milk from the MAM sippy which is easier to drink from.

For the Combi set ... don't see the difference between its plastic spoons & any other small plastic spoons.

Plus when we're out, I usually ask for a teaspoon from the restaurant to feed him from it.

Really? I find it easier to feed using the spoon n the flat surface underneath can mash food b4 I give it to her. So I really like the spoon. I saw they have this angled spoon. I wanna get it for her. I think it's easier for her to learn to feed herself using it. The sippy is really too expensive. And I heard some babies moved on to straw cup quite fast. So I got her MAM sippy too. I bought just the spout n use it with my MAM bottle.

Hi my 7 months old baby does not like the sippy cup too.. he likes drinking from a cup (like an adult)..

so all his sippy cup just gathering dust at home heehee...

Hi my 7 months old baby does not like the sippy cup too.. he likes drinking from a cup (like an adult)..

Does he also drink his milk from a normal cup? Do you have to hold it for him to make sure he doesn't spill it?

My baby is ok with drinking water from a normal cup but since it's only a few mouths at each time, he still has patience.

I'm not sure if he'll have patience to drink his milk from a normal cup, so worried he might reach out to grab it & splash it everywhere :wacko3: