Jiun

Which autogate system do you recommend?

I am currently looking for a auto gate system and dont really know which brand and type of system is more reliable. Please advise... thanks :D

For Swing arms system Local brands OEA [approximately RM1,300 - RM,1800 with installation]

Imported brand Stagnoli (Italy), if you want really high end there's FAAC [approximately RM2,000 - RM4,000 with installation]. Google "autogate malaysia" and quite a number of malaysian autogate sites will turn up.

For Hybrid system local brands you can consider DCMOTO & CASA ASIA. [approximately RM1,800 - RM2,100 with installation]

You can research and check up actual autogate prices on the following site Autogate System Prices

If the gate is for your own residential use, consider the size of the gate, the weight of the gate as well as of usage. If properly size an autogate systems should give you at least 7 years of trouble free service. And in the event of breakdowns you need a long term installer that will have spare parts available to repair your autogate.

Beware of Vigitronx or Telcoma from Top Ten Alarm system. dishonest company only interested in sales and marketing, but these rebranded low end local systems are full of problems and the installer is not interested in support. Worst of all they give extended warranties but in the event you call them for service they ignore your calls.

Here's an update on Autogate installers. I had a very bad experience and no end of problems recently with my installer. Vigitronx / Top Ten Alarm system has really been very dissapointing. All marketing but no after sales support at all. I found out that their Vigitronx & Telcoma range of autogate are just rebadge cheap OEM units. Please check out your installers carefully.

AUTOGATE PROMOTION !!

A Easy way to bring home a FREE AUTOGATE!!

Get a unit of SMARTGATE worth RM2200 (3 Years warranty include lightning strike) while stock last.

Any enquiry do not hesitate to Call us 013-338 3000

Thank you

this topic seems quiet for a long time liao... :cool:

wonder if anyone can share their recent experience (good or bad) on any brand of autogate? please advise... thanks!

Would like to share my real experience of using a local brand autogate called Saferity (www.saferity.com). At first I choose the swing type autogate after been recommended by the sales lady that autogate is reliable and lower maintenance compared to other brand. The autogate comes with 1 year warranty. The installation cost me about RM1600. Just a few months after installed the autogate, it malfunctioned due to the swing arm installation defect by the technician. Moreover just after 1 year the gate is no longer functioning well. When I called their agent for support, I was asked to pay RM160 just for their technician to come to inspect. The inspection fees was already 10% of the total cost before included the repair cost. The worst is I was asked to pay them first before they can come. During sales, they promised to come for free consultation without any charge but after sales, they will not even bother to support the customer. And their autogate can't be repaired by any ohter technician. This is my real experience. Hope all people out there do not fall into this trap! Remember NO Saferity. Go for some common brand that is proven and with good after sales support!

Good luck!