Sign in to follow this  
hushling

Organic/Natural products

Hi ladies,

I would like to seek your opinions about organic/natural ingredients product in the market. As we know, there are many people moving towards organic products, from household product to personal care to food.

I personally thinks that these are all good stuff, however, there's always a price to pay. There're many questions come to my mind...

1) Why do we need all these? What's wrong if we don't use these products? Are we going to die sooner than those who uses organic/natural products?

2) How come people from N years ago already been using the normal popular products and if they are harmful, why everyone still producing it? Still people using it?

3) Can we really save the earth when we go organic?

I've been reading many articles about topics on organics/natural products, there are different view out there and it's making me confused.

Please do share with me your experiences and your opinion. Thanks!

Hi ladies,

I would like to seek your opinions about organic/natural ingredients product in the market. As we know, there are many people moving towards organic products, from household product to personal care to food.

I personally thinks that these are all good stuff, however, there's always a price to pay. There're many questions come to my mind...

1) Why do we need all these? What's wrong if we don't use these products? Are we going to die sooner than those who uses organic/natural products?

2) How come people from N years ago already been using the normal popular products and if they are harmful, why everyone still producing it? Still people using it?

3) Can we really save the earth when we go organic?

I've been reading many articles about topics on organics/natural products, there are different view out there and it's making me confused.

Please do share with me your experiences and your opinion. Thanks!

We have been moving into a more advanced world now and our environment are polluted, causing the water, food and etc. polluted as well. The polluted food is causing health prob to our body, which you can see that nowadays more and more people are allergic and have sensitive skin, nose.

The olden days environment was not so polluted and thus the food, so olden days people have not much prob after consuming the 'normal' food.

We can slowly save the earth if we switch to organic, as the farmers are using natural and organic way to plant the crops. when it is organic, it also mean that it will not create harm to the environment, thus if not heal, it will still do less harm to the earth.

Just my humble opinions :tongue: