Sign in to follow this  
cherrystar

Mutiara Palace

Booked Mutiara Palace. The place looks nice cos its new and stage is quite big for a restaurant. Not sure about deco, service & food.

Still contemplating between this place and Grand Imperial Hartamas. Any feedbacks and suggestions?

Paid them a 2nd visit to view their wedding deco. Everything was ok but there are several big pillars which will block off the stage view and those pillars are really huge, as huge as few hundred years old tree trunk. I guess the food should be same standard as Imbi palace. Service wise, I doubt they can deliver a satisfactory one bcos i was greeted by 2 different arrogant n cocky managers on my 2 different visits. One of them speak like an eunuch but behave like the boss, stare at everywhere but your face when talking to you. Maybe I owed him several $millions in my past life & forgot to pay him back. Imagine how they will treat their staffs if they can treat customers like this. I always believe if staffs are ill-treated by their employer, they will eventually let out their grudges on the customers...Anyway to sum up everything, I am forgoing this place for sure.