Do you think if we register on 11112011 or 20112100 and wedding on mid Dec, can we manage in time? I mean after registration we still need to sent invitation card, guo da li, etc. What do u think? To squeezz?

Do you think if we register on 11112011 or 20112100 and wedding on mid Dec, can we manage in time? I mean after registration we still need to sent invitation card, guo da li, etc. What do u think? To squeezz?

You can start planning your actual day months ahead. many people ROM is on the actual day itself. so, it won't actually affect your wedding preparations.

You can start planning your actual day months ahead. many people ROM is on the actual day itself. so, it won't actually affect your wedding preparations.

This means we can sent ivitation and gua da li b4 registration?

you definitely can manage as ROM is just ROM some people do ROM very simple .... and it doesnt require any planning much just turn up, sign paper, take some pictures and thats it.

you definitely can manage as ROM is just ROM some people do ROM very simple .... and it doesnt require any planning much just turn up, sign paper, take some pictures and thats it.

adrian, don't worry much about the ROM. my family didnt attend my ROM. only frens as it was held in other state.

One more thing is since there is new regulation since April 2010, how the registration in Thean Hou Kong?

I plan to register on 20112011 but it's on Sunday. JPN didnt open on sunday. But i heard now Thean Hou Kong etc didnt do JPN registration anymore. Anyone can help?

One more thing is since there is new regulation since April 2010, how the registration in Thean Hou Kong?

I plan to register on 20112011 but it's on Sunday. JPN didnt open on sunday. But i heard now Thean Hou Kong etc didnt do JPN registration anymore. Anyone can help?

Adrian, i think you shld direct check with them.

Sorry am new here.

I am thinking of a private ROM on 20-Nov-2011 (SUN). Anybody share the same date?

What are the fees and are the government officer reliable?

Sorry am new here.

I am thinking of a private ROM on 20-Nov-2011 (SUN). Anybody share the same date?

Can I have your email? I can send you contact for the procedure to contact JPN, submit document for this private ROM

Hi, can you email me as well? debbieyss@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Sorry am new here.

Can I have your email? I can send you contact for the procedure to contact JPN, submit document for this private ROM

Thanks!

Sorry am new here.

My e-mail is tohjan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sorry am new here.

My e-mail is tohjan@gmail.com

Hi Mich, me and debbie looking forward to hear from you soon

Last time I would insist which date to register, now I would say any date to register will do, as long as both are happily married together and live a long lasting marriage life.

Dear Member,

Please be aware of this NICK CINEMATOGRAPHER OR HAPPINESS ADVERTISING STUDIO, He is a freelance photographer.

1/ No responsibility

2/ Not professional

3/ Like to break promises

4/ No Service after $ collected

5/ Photo album will not delivery as what he promise :dash2: (Album will be ready by 1 month ) BULL Shit

Please be advice, Do not engage with his lousy service. If you don't listen my advise you will regret like me and suffer like me.

For those who had pay me some deposit for his service, please don't pay him the balance until your album is ready to collect.

Just for you info my wedding is somewhere around last year end. But until today i don't receive anything from him.

Call him dare not pick up call. :sauer2: . So how to communicate with him.

I have set my ROM on 11112011. Done my statutory declaration 2 weeks ago in Sri Petaling. Get to know that more couples actually planned to register on 20112011 than the 11112011 as that day is "dai kat". Both thian hou temple will have special events and according to the lady we are only allowed 4 persons to go in (couples and 2 witnesses) and no other people are allowed to join in. Everyone has to be there from 7am untill 11am and we can't leave in between the hours. :rclxub:

scary isnt it?