Sign in to follow this  
Winnieloo

Life Gallery Photography

Hi MB members out there!

Did anyone signed package with Life Gallery Photography, SS2 either in the T&T group anniversary bridal fair (Mid Valley) or in their bridal house itself?

Mind to share about your package? How is their service? their gown? their PG and their MUA?

I need a lot of info from you all, hope the info can help me out! Plssssssssss...!

Thanks all the sharing!!!!!!!!!!

Hi MB members out there!

Did anyone signed package with Life Gallery Photography, SS2 either in the T&T group anniversary bridal fair (Mid Valley) or in their bridal house itself?

Mind to share about your package? How is their service? their gown? their PG and their MUA?

I need a lot of info from you all, hope the info can help me out! Plssssssssss...!

Anyone out there signing Life Gallery Photography???????? anyone has experience with this bridal studio b4???

i need some comment pls!!!

Hi MB members out there!

Anyone out there signing Life Gallery Photography???????? anyone has experience with this bridal studio b4???

Hi, finally I'm the only one who respond to this thread :lol:

I just signed up with them, the whole package is quite cheap, but i think they got very very limited gowns. Now a bit worry if I cant find any gown for my photo shooting session.

According to the sales consultant, they are "gallery", not "studio"... Their gown is not as much choices as bridal studio... They are focusing more on "Photography"....

Let's share our experience here :)

Hi MB members out there!

I just signed up with them, the whole package is quite cheap, but i think they got very very limited gowns. Now a bit worry if I cant find any gown for my photo shooting session.

According to the sales consultant, they are "gallery", not "studio"... Their gown is not as much choices as bridal studio... They are focusing more on "Photography"....

Hello.....congratulation on ur wedding to!! glad to recieved ur respond here. Finally u are the only one i found that signed up life gallery. haih..

yup i have signed up too, but kinda worry now coz of the life gallery is new in the market and not much ppl can get the info from.

I also heard that they have very limited gowns to choose. sigh... furthermore, the gown they will rent out for us also limited.

Beside that, a lots of accesorries tat they give is much lesser than others bridal shop.

When will u go for shooting? Do u choose who will be ur photographer and make up artist for ur shooting?

Do you mind to share the package to me?

Who is the sales consultant that attended to u?

Kinda worry that i had signed the wrong bridal house. :(

Hi MB members out there!

Hello.....congratulation on ur wedding to!! glad to recieved ur respond here. Finally u are the only one i found that signed up life gallery. haih..

yup i have signed up too, but kinda worry now coz of the life gallery is new in the market and not much ppl can get the info from.

I also heard that they have very limited gowns to choose. sigh... furthermore, the gown they will rent out for us also limited.

Beside that, a lots of accesorries tat they give is much lesser than others bridal shop.

When will u go for shooting? Do u choose who will be ur photographer and make up artist for ur shooting?

Do you mind to share the package to me?

Who is the sales consultant that attended to u?

Kinda worry that i had signed the wrong bridal house. :(

I think I'll go for shooting by after CNY or probably end of Feb. I haven't decide which photographer and MUA for shooting. How about you?

The sales consultant who attended me was Jess Lee. Yours?

i think life gallery is a new bridal studio; if not mistaken, just opened in 2010, therefore, not many people could comment on the services and so forth....

anyway, all the best and do share your experience here when it is done

Hi all,

Which photographer would you all recommend for pre-wedding session in Life Gallery?

What is your e-mail? I will pm you

Hi all,

Which photographer would you all recommend for pre-wedding session in Life Gallery?

Hi,

my email address is mic_sbk@yahoo.com.

U engaged with Life gallery too? how's your experience with them?

i also want to know which photographer you have chosen

cause from what i understand its under the touch group

Hi Princezz,

You also engage with Life Gallery?

Hi Princezz,

hi could you share the experience with Life Gallery - service and quality

thanks

Hi Princezz,

hi could you share the experience with Life Gallery - service and quality

thanks

Haiz.... one word i can describe here.... BAD.

their service is bad... I would suggest you engage with bridal shop rather than "gallery"...

you would need to chase them up for certain thing...

Hi Princezz,

Hi littlemozart,

No I did not engage with Life Gallery, but signed up with Touch Collection instead but one of the main photographer from Life Gallery will be taking my KL pre wedding shots as my package includes KL and overseas location for pre wedding.

Hi Princezz,

Hi littlemozart,

No I did not engage with Life Gallery, but signed up with Touch Collection instead but one of the main photographer from Life Gallery will be taking my KL pre wedding shots as my package includes KL and overseas location for pre wedding.

Then still ok... i highly recommend NOT to engage with Life Gallery... their service is really SXXKS

Hi Princezz,

Hi littlemozart,

Then still ok... i highly recommend NOT to engage with Life Gallery... their service is really SXXKS

Hi littlemozart..Totally agree with you..Only one word can describe - BAD..A very bad experience with life gallery. I signed up the package few months ago..Apparently, what they PROMISED is, although they have limited choice of gowns in the gallery, they will definitely bring wedding gowns from bridal shop under TOUCH Collection for us too choose, no worries on the choices of gowns. I was approached by this gal - Jess. She is very friendly. Few months later I rang up the shop to choose the date to choose all the wedding gowns, then only I found out that Jess had resigned from the company and another gal- Cat ( i think. can't really remember) was the wan who entertained me. Cat was quite friendly at first, very patient when i was trying my gown. But i was so disappointed after that as she kinda forcing me to confirm the gowns. With limited choice n design, i can't even choose one! She showed me black face and asked me what else I want? I was like what! what kind of services is this! (I spend around 1.5 hrs in trying the gowns and I supposed to choose 5 gowns) I was very very patient at first but this should not be the way to treat your customer. At last, i lose my temper and sounded her. I told her because of her bad service, i dun feel like dealing with them at all. My hubby called their person in charged - Pin Ang after that to complain to him. He promised to assign other ppl to handle this and did apologise to us. He told us Cat actually had resigned too. *Shake my Head*..Hubby told me to give them another chance and I went there for 2nd time to choose the gown..This time was better but i have no more confidence in them..So gals, plssss choose wisely.

Hi Shie,

Sad to hear the bad experienced u had from life gallery... Im the one who signed their package too...

My pre-wedding shooting will be held on next week, and my AD wedding will be on early Sept. Kinda worry of their late hand-up's album as i heard a lot of the bad service cases from all of the MB members out here.

When is your pre-wedding shooting session? mind to share which pg u engaged with? who is ur MUA?

Hi Princezz,

Hi littlemozart,

Hi littlemozart..Totally agree with you..Only one word can describe - BAD..A very bad experience with life gallery. I signed up the package few months ago..Apparently, what they PROMISED is, although they have limited choice of gowns in the gallery, they will definitely bring wedding gowns from bridal shop under TOUCH Collection for us too choose, no worries on the choices of gowns. I was approached by this gal - Jess. She is very friendly. Few months later I rang up the shop to choose the date to choose all the wedding gowns, then only I found out that Jess had resigned from the company and another gal- Cat ( i think. can't really remember) was the wan who entertained me. Cat was quite friendly at first, very patient when i was trying my gown. But i was so disappointed after that as she kinda forcing me to confirm the gowns. With limited choice n design, i can't even choose one! She showed me black face and asked me what else I want? I was like what! what kind of services is this! (I spend around 1.5 hrs in trying the gowns and I supposed to choose 5 gowns) I was very very patient at first but this should not be the way to treat your customer. At last, i lose my temper and sounded her. I told her because of her bad service, i dun feel like dealing with them at all. My hubby called their person in charged - Pin Ang after that to complain to him. He promised to assign other ppl to handle this and did apologise to us. He told us Cat actually had resigned too. *Shake my Head*..Hubby told me to give them another chance and I went there for 2nd time to choose the gown..This time was better but i have no more confidence in them..So gals, plssss choose wisely.

Hi Shie,

Sad to hear the bad experienced u had from life gallery... Im the one who signed their package too...

My pre-wedding shooting will be held on next week, and my AD wedding will be on early Sept. Kinda worry of their late hand-up's album as i heard a lot of the bad service cases from all of the MB members out here.

When is your pre-wedding shooting session? mind to share which pg u engaged with? who is ur MUA?

Hi all,

What is your e-mail? I will pm you

Hi, Can pm me too? thanks