celeneyyl

Esther Chun as MUA

hi, celeneyyl

I think you mentioned is Ester Chun, right?

I booked her be my wedding MUA actually is without trial around 1 year before, because I'm based at Singapore, but she is recommend from my friend who did her makeup on her actual day.

She did a marvelous job for me on my AD make up day. She's very nice and skilled. I like what she did for my day and night make up..Lot of my guests commented my makeup is looked really natural. Everyone said I gorgeous!! I'm satisfied with her work on my wedding.

You may try her be your MUA on your Special day. :wub:

Hi, may I know where Ester based in & which area she service. Need to get her contact website or PM me her previous work. Thanks in advance.

clkau1982@yahoo.com

Dear all lovely bride,

I was oveaseas before :happy:

Ester Chun is base at KL, but i think she maybe will travel to outstation too.. Already PM her contact to you all.

hi, celeneyyl

I booked her be my wedding MUA actually is without trial around 1 year before, because I'm based at Singapore, but she is recommend from my friend who did her makeup on her actual day.

She did a marvelous job for me on my AD make up day. She's very nice and skilled. I like what she did for my day and night make up..Lot of my guests commented my makeup is looked really natural. Everyone said I gorgeous!! I'm satisfied with her work on my wedding.

Hi there, can you drop me her contacts at adam_lss01@yahoo.com? thanks

hi, celeneyyl

hihi... can u send me her contact?

hi, celeneyyl

hihi... can u send me her contact?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Her contact can get from her blog : http://ester-makeupparadise.blogspot.com/

I used Ester as my MUA for our engagement photo shoot last year and we're very pleased with her work. She was the most reasonably priced of all the MUA I've enquired and she's also a very nice girl :)

I used Ester as my MUA for our engagement photo shoot last year and we're very pleased with her work. She was the most reasonably priced of all the MUA I've enquired and she's also a very nice girl :)

Hi Cat23,

Can share with me your engagement photo and pm me Esther contact as i feel like hiring her for my AD.

you can reach me at las_luv82@hotmail.com

Thanks

hi, i just experience my ROM make up with ester. She did a good job for me during my ROM on may 24. She was very punctual and friendly. I'll also engage her as my AD make up artist.

Fr. Celine

hi wind_s,

would u mind to send your gorgeous pics for my viewing @ cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com

i am in dilemma now. btw, does d MUA go to d restaurant / hotel to make up for us. if i have 2 EG, should i go for package which included 2nd march in as i find that d market price is about RM 250 just for stay back make up / hairdo which is quite pricey.

looking forward to your advice. TQ~

hi, celeneyyl

Looking at everyone's reply, I had decided to take her as my MUA. So far she is really nice and friendly! In her website as well, i loved her makeup style...As i usually do wear makeup to work, i wouldnt want the "bare faced" look as it won't be different than my normal day. Her makeup style looks natural yet it enchanced one's features!

My wedding's in May 2012 - so i really hope that it'll all turn out great!

btw, after numerous of researching, emailing and calling of COUNTLESS of MUAs, hers also seems the most reasonable among others in my shortlisted MUAs.

Strongly recommend her as MUA, she done a fantastic job during my wedding day on last weekend....she make me so beautiful bride on my big day & get compliments from evey1 who attended my wedding...^_*

Hi,

Can I know what is Esther's charges for AD makeup + hairdo (Day & Night)? I'm looking around for MUA as well... Seems like everyone likes Esther... Tks... :smile:

Hi, Highly recommend Esther as MUA, she's my MUA during my ROM and actual day for morning and night. She did fabulous, good job. She turned me to a very sweet, pretty bride for my wedding last month. Thank you again! muaks! Esther : )

Dear bride-to-be,

If you are looking for MUA for ur wedding day or ROM, i will highly recommend for Ester Chun. I had appointed her as my MUA during my couple outdoor portrait which taken by freelancer & also she is my MUA on my wedding day morning n evening session. She is able to turn anyone into a beautiful bride with her magical hand I would say. I am having puffy eyes which is my main problem n that I am so worry that I will look tired during my wedding day...but not to worry at all...Ester will able to help:)

My friends all commented that I look amazing during my wedding day. If you would like to share the photos taken during my wedding day, u may check from Ester's facebook or pm me :)

Do book her earlier as she is a piece of hot cake :p

Happy marriage to all bride-to-be^^

I am glad that I engaged Ester Chun as my makeup artist for my pre-wedding shoot and wedding day. She is friendly and nice ..... I felt comfortable with her and she did a great job by understanding what I wanted and express well through her excellent makeup skills.

The makeup and hairdo that she did for me is natural yet elegant and I received many positive compliements from guests during the wedding. She made me look amazing and I am sure that's what all brides hope for on their wedding day :wub:

A highly recommended MUA for all brides to be ^_^

Hi, Can I know what is Esther's charges for AD makeup + hairdo (Day & Night)? I'm looking around for MUA as well... Seems like everyone likes Esther... Tks... smile.gif

I got her last year. She charged about RM900 for morining + night (2 styles) as i was the early bird for 2012.

Im so happy to had Ester Chun be my AD MUA on my wedding day because i booked her very early bird on last year. I really love her work so much, she done the awesome makeup & hair do on my big day, received alot compliment from the guest during my wedding :-)

Beside that she is really friendly & nice MUA, help me arrange all the rundown too...really thanks her help so much :thumbsu:

highly recommended to all bride to be.^.*