babysiew

Drawing Board - Group Purchase

ok will reserve 1 for u ya. thanks a lot. items already sent by supplier to malaysia. now i am waiting for transporter to call me to collect from port klang. it shld be by this month. we can cod if u wan. thanks

if COD can discount the RM10 rite? Can we COD at Klang area?

ok, i wait for ur notice... i prefer courier la... susah mau find time to go out now. :wink:

u can email me at joeythc@hotmail.com if u cant PM... i dun check MB everyday also

Fluene, so sorry, i checked my inbox, i didnt see ur name, so i forgot about it. so sorry. i am checking how many units left. will get back to u. cos actually some of the grp purchase ppl, they cancel cos they cant wait. the items are supposed to arrive last week but they have not. waiting for transporter to call me to pick them up at Port Klang. I will check with others, see whether they r willing to wait. cos right now 3 units might ask for refund. if the 3rd unit confirm, its reserve for u ya Fluene!

Just want everyone to understand that this is a grp purchase. I dont earn from it. I just facilitate so my son can have 1 at lower price. I dont want it to be delayed as well. I am anxiously waiting as well.

Qarezma, its rm90. courier is plus rm10 = RM100. without courier is rm90.

thanks!

Fluene, so sorry, i checked my inbox, i didnt see ur name, so i forgot about it. so sorry. i am checking how many units left. will get back to u. cos actually some of the grp purchase ppl, they cancel cos they cant wait. the items are supposed to arrive last week but they have not. waiting for transporter to call me to pick them up at Port Klang. I will check with others, see whether they r willing to wait. cos right now 3 units might ask for refund. if the 3rd unit confirm, its reserve for u ya Fluene!

Just want everyone to understand that this is a grp purchase. I dont earn from it. I just facilitate so my son can have 1 at lower price. I dont want it to be delayed as well. I am anxiously waiting as well.

Qarezma, its rm90. courier is plus rm10 = RM100. without courier is rm90.

thanks!

thx Angie.

My fren Maybel will collect for me once is it here. Pls take note.

The drawing boards have arrived at Port Klang. :D However, need some documentation be4 I can collect it. So by next week will be sending to u girls ya. Thanks!

Hi Babysiew,

So far there are how many orders for 2nd batch already? Appreciate your effort in getting the 2nd batch, i want one. Thanks.

Hello Angie,

I'm going to move office by mid next week,, and the address provided to you will not be valid then. Can you please let me know when you are going to send the board over? If it will not be anytime these few days, then I will have to provide you my new address for postage then. Please advise.

Thanks!

ok dokie clovey. thanks!

There are 8 names for batch 2 already!

My son busy drawing with Daddy... really good quality...

DSC03485.jpg

Their artwork haha

DSC03483.jpg

Hi Angie,

Have you send mine yet cos I haven't receive my drawing board yet.

Hi Kimmy,

I have replied ur email. I have not send out. I went to Skynet on Saturday and they were closed. Then I have biz trip to Ipoh. Will be back to KL tomorrow. Will post on Fri as I am on leave. Thanks