babysiew

Drawing Board - Group Purchase

hi girls, added ur names already. 12 ppl ordered. 18 more to go. thanks!

babysiew, am i counted??

Hi girls,

Just to let u girls know, the price is now RM100 excluding postage ya. Postage is RM15 to Peninsular Malaysia and RM25 to Sabah Sarawak.

Last time is RM90. This is because, the supplier delivered from China to Port Klang. From Port Klang to my house, I have to incur RM395 (transporter) + RM39.50 (agent for custom clearance) + RM50 for custom tax + RM15 for labour charges pindah to my car. All these charges I didnt take back from anyone cos it is my fault for not knowing about it.

So now its RM100 ya.

Just to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

Hi girls,

Just to let u girls know, the price is now RM100 excluding postage ya. Postage is RM15 to Peninsular Malaysia and RM25 to Sabah Sarawak.

Last time is RM90. This is because, the supplier delivered from China to Port Klang. From Port Klang to my house, I have to incur RM395 (transporter) + RM39.50 (agent for custom clearance) + RM50 for custom tax + RM15 for labour charges pindah to my car. All these charges I didnt take back from anyone cos it is my fault for not knowing about it.

So now its RM100 ya.

Just to avoid confusion.

Thanks!

Ok. No problem. Thx ya!

Hi Susan,

Yes included u as well.

Right now 23 pcs ordered. Another 7 pcs I can help mommies to reorder again for the 2nd batch. Supplier is just waiting for payment and proceed. Pls email me at babysiew@yahoo.com if you would like to place order. Thx

Dear JesseK and Regine,

I am unable to PM u girls! I have great news!

Good news! I am able to get 30 pcs of drawing boards! The drawing board will arrive 3 weeks after payment is made. However instead of RM105 including postage previously, it is RM120 now including postage. Postage is RM15 as the item is nearly 4kg. Supplier has increased 20% of the cost. So I have no choice but to increase as well. I cannot absorb as I dont earn from it. Previously, I have to absorb the transportation from Port Klang to my place. So hope u guys understand ya.

Please email me at babysiew@yahoo.com for my bank account information ya.

Thanks!

Hi Angie,

Do you still have the stock for this item? or need to wait for the next pre-order? how much is the price & postage to Penang?

Dear mommies and daddies,

I want to get one for my son as he really loves colouring things right now at his age. I searched online and I found one supplier. Minimum order quantity is 30 pieces. Currently I managed to sell some and I need further quantities in order to purchase. Just wondering if there are other mummies and daddies who are interested to get. Then we can together group purchase. The price is at cost already. I didnt earn anything. I just want to get 1 for my son. This is very similar with Crayola.

Drawing Board

Certificate number: EN71/6P/HR4040

Closing date: 15 January 2011

Estimated arrival date: Mid of February 2011 (10 days production, 12 days shipping)

1292851.jpg

actual.jpg

Cost: RM90

Postage to Peninsular Malaysia, add RM10

Postage to East Malaysia, add RM20

Market price for similar item: RM199 to RM229

Material: Plastic

Measurement: 76.50cm X 33.50cm X 76.00cm

Weight: 3-4kg

Writing board comes with chair, pen, eraser, magnetic alphabets and numbers

Has compartments and place to put art supplies

Comes with magnetic board

Can place paper for colouring and drawing

Please email babysiew@yahoo.com or PM me if you are interested to purchase together.

Thanks!

p/s: Mods, this is not items for sale from my online store. It is more of group purchase with other mummies and daddies.