humanjoy

Hotel Banquet Pricing Comparison

Hi all, please see the attachment, show some list of pricing, please comment...

Hi, humanjoy. There are other factors to consider too besides the pricing, for eg how many tables you required and whether or not these venue can fit and secondly whether or not the venue is available for the date you wanted.

You must also consider whether is it the ambience you want or the food is a concern coz it's hard to have both. in hotel, you get the ambience but you will have to give discount on the food coz it's hotel food as compared to restaurants where food may be better but it may lack the ambience.

I am looking for date around Sept 2008, I believe should be early enough to start hunting now... :)

Anyway, that's just some reference for everyone here...

yeah.. it's good to start early.. my wedding is at the end of this yr and i've only started planning now.. really difficult to find a venue! some of the hotels told me that they already have bookings for dec 2008!! :)

i agreed with ur statement.. :lol: I am getting married Jan 2008.. my bf only proposed to me end of March tis year. really rush like hell to find all the banquet to catered the wedding dinner... must find 1 place which is reasonable price+ good environment+ food is tasty = happy wedding :P rite . so I reckon u go to Noble banquet to hv ur dinner there..

Hotel's ballroom are selling like hot cakes. So, better book early. You will be surprise to know those good ones are already taken for 2008 weddings.

hey, it seems many people requesting for the file and it's not available thru the attachment. I've uploaded on a new link, check it out.

hi humanjoy.. ur prices are for 2008? seems a bit higher than the quotes that i have.. anyway, anyone interested in 2007 prices, do let me know.. i've got a list for kl hotels.. ;)

hi humanjoy.. ur prices are for 2008? seems a bit higher than the quotes that i have.. anyway, anyone interested in 2007 prices, do let me know.. i've got a list for kl hotels.. ;)

Halo sseahorsee,

I'm actually searching for KL hotels now. Some didn't send me the quotation yet. :(

With your list might give me some insight. Can send me the list?? :unsure:

yaokt1@yahoo.com

Thks

Halo sseahorsee,

I'm actually searching for KL hotels now. Some didn't send me the quotation yet. :(

With your list might give me some insight. Can send me the list?? :lol:

yaokt1@yahoo.com

Thks

hi buffysheep.. sent the listing to your email.. ;)

Halo sseahorsee,

With your list might give me some insight. Can send me the list?? :unsure:

yaokt1@yahoo.com

Thks

hi buffysheep.. sent the listing to your email.. ;)

hello,,sseahorsee...

can send to me too? im interestes about kl and selangor hotels...

peipei_2601@hotmail.com

thanks

hey, it seems many people requesting for the file and it's not available thru the attachment. I've uploaded on a new link, check it out.

Hi sseahorsee, I'm interested in the kl hotels price list, mind to email it to me at gracelyk@hotmail.com? Thanks so much!

kiko & gracelyk.. sent the list to you.. hope it is helpful.. :)

Thanks so much! Looks like the only available date will be end of December for most of the hotels... Guess I should try looking for restaurants... but also doubt they have any available date in Nov... :(

Thanks so much! Looks like the only available date will be end of December for most of the hotels... Guess I should try looking for restaurants... but also doubt they have any available date in Nov... :(

hi grace.. no worries.. the availability in my list is only based on the last week of Dec coz those were the dates that I was looking for.. from my calls with most of the hotels, a lot of them still have 22 dec 2007 available.. if u want that date.. it might still be possible.. ;) good luck! anyway, when is you AD?

Hi. sseahorsee. Gee.. really a big headache planning for the venue. Plannning for my wedding in March next year but may need to postpone if unable to get venue. Can u send me the quotations also. tq

my email: kokmengsum@yahoo.com

winniekok, i've emailled the list to you.. hope that it helps! :)

flyin, sorry, the mail got bounced. do let me know if theres another addie that i can send to..

thanks a lot sseahorsee. very impressed with the comparison. i can see u are very meticulous and detail in ur comparison. i am so so so much less than this. so blurr. thanks a lot. now having some idea bout the venues.

winniekok, no worries.. i'm really not that meticulous.. just that i need to report to my parents and PIL.. :) heheh.. so it becomes like project mgmt! :) anyway, if u need any more info, do let me know..

thanks a lot sseahorsee. very impressed with the comparison. i can see u are very meticulous and detail in ur comparison. i am so so so much less than this. so blurr. thanks a lot. now having some idea bout the venues.

winniekok, no worries.. i'm really not that meticulous.. just that i need to report to my parents and PIL.. :) heheh.. so it becomes like project mgmt! :) anyway, if u need any more info, do let me know..

yes! project is the word. very detail. did it in excel table some more. pros and cons also got. tabik to u ! just got the wedding date yesterday - at last.... after much argument .... and depression. now happy again. will be shopping for venue this weekend, based on ur list of course. now getting excited again. :wacko: hope i won't end up depressed like the date choosing thing.

Hi All,

Anyone has the Infor for Hotel Legend, Sime Darby Convention Centre and KLCC Convention Centre?Thank you.

Yong

I had been Sime Darby Convention Centre before, but that is my company annual dinner not the wedding dinner.

The building is new ballroom look nice and it is big enough, can fix around 1,000 pax. food is nice too. Parking also convenie, either can park indoor or outdoor.

Chris