girly

Anyone try Doris for bridal make up b4?? she's a Taiwanese actually..

She is my MUA in Mon Liza photo shooting. I also hired her for my wedding dinner make up. I like her make up and hairdo. I think is depends on what style you wanted. For me, I like elegant and simple looking, her make up and hairdo meet my requirements.

She is my MUA in Mon Liza photo shooting. I also hired her for my wedding dinner make up. I like her make up and hairdo. I think is depends on what style you wanted. For me, I like elegant and simple looking, her make up and hairdo meet my requirements.

Dear Suevian, is she a freelancer ? do you have her contact or blog to view. pls pm me at lois.wong@hotmail.com.

oh great..

i viewed her fb & website , and i;m kinda like her make up & haiir do too..

her make up is so simple & nice.well, i communnicate wit her b4 and was so nice..she willing to block the date for me 1st

and let me survey anything bout her b4 i paid deposit.

oh great..

her make up is so simple & nice.well, i communnicate wit her b4 and was so nice..she willing to block the date for me 1st

Hi,

can you please share me her website and fb as well? where is she based on?

hi.just pm u the link.

:)

oh great..

Hi,

can you please share me her website and fb as well? where is she based on?

oh great..

hi, can u send me her website? also, may I know her price that quote you per session?

prawnee: as i knw she based at Klg valley.and i;m nt sure is she travel around or not, maybe u can ask her.

ginny wong : i juz pm yr the link..she charge me RM1k for 2session in separate day..

oh great..

hi, can u send me her website? also, may I know her price that quote you per session?

In one of my wedding shot, she was the makeup artist actually. I must say she's quite friendly yet at the same time professional. She seemed to know what she's doing and the final makeup on the bride is quite nice compared to without, yet it doesn't look over done!

Can I have her Fb and website?

oh great..

hi

juz pm u.check yr inbox ya.

Btw i had engaged with her too.

Can I have her Fb and website?

oh great..

Hi suevian, how much is the price u hired Doris for 2 session??? where is her location?

Hi suevian,

Can PM me how much did Doris charge for dinner makeup + Hairdo? Did you get her to stay back to touch up ur make up and change hair style for second march in?

Cheers.

mine is years 2008, that time she charged rm300 or 350, can't remember exact price. i went to the bridal shop for make up. she is very patient, tooks abt few hours to finish my make up. maybe that time no others bride. my eye alone oledi took more than one hour, very nice, big big yet natural.:)

yes..agreed with suevian....she was my MUA for my pre wedding photos too..

love it till a single bit..especially on my eye brow and eye makeup.

She really enhanced my features very well without looking over did..double thumbs up!! :wub:

Her creativity in hair do really amazed me...really recommended..

btw, i heard she already left Monliza and now a full time makeup artist on her own...

Anyway ,wish her all the best..highly recommended for the bride to be..

Hi suevian,childish_gal81,

Thanks for putting trust on me..glad you like the image that I created for you...

This is my first time posting in the English version forum..

Actually Im quite surprise that my name will be mentioned here..Hehehe...

Thanks dear for the support..

yes...agreed with all of u....she's my MUA for my actual day...she's really great in her make-up skills n made look like a princess on dat day...n everybody was praising... :wub:

love it alot!! thanks to Doris!!

JH_08.jpg

JH_10.jpg

P1160070_conew1.jpg

P1160079_conew1.jpg