meiteoh

Weight loss/slimming program recommendations

Far way back to 10 yrs ago, I tried "duramine" (dunno spelling correct or not). I've lost 5 kgs in a month but got side effect. I couldn't sleep at night and my heartbeat was very very fast. Then, my weight din reduce anymore and my family & frens said tht I'm too slim liao. So, I stopped. My mom & sisters took this diet pills too but their livers got problem.

Then, I maintained my weight and reduced another 2 kgs. In year 2003, I tried to take "melilea" product - organic drinks. Supposingly, I shld take it as meal replacement but I took it as supplement and I gained 7kgs in a month. Since then, no matter how I diet, my weight still maintained.. only increase no decrease.

3 years ago, I went to SlimWorld nearby my house. I signed up RM2k course but ended up I have used abt RM5k in total. I lost in inches instead of weight. But it din maintain long cos after I know my hb, I gained weight again.

Now, I'm taking Melilea organic drinks again to reduce my weight. Since 24/2/08, I have reduced 2kgs. If possible I wan to reduce another 11 kgs, back to my previous weight.

From my personal opinion, dun sign up any slimming course. I realised tht u have to spend more money to reduce more kgs. For eg: if u intend to reduce 10kgs, 20 session course is not enough. And another important thing is u have to know wat's ur problem 1st. Some ppl bcome fat bcos of water retention. For this, they can reduce very very fast.

Hey Gals,

Never ever let your foot step into this LONDON WEIGHT MANAGEMENT! They are liarssss.....cheaters...if not, you gonna regret it.

Please go to other slimming centre instead of this stupid LWM. I have registered with them and now cancelling my packages. After went to National Consumer Complaint Centre(NCCC) and follow the procedure, I manage to refund back my money....Thank God for that...

So pls do some research before went to any slimming centre...heeheheh

Daaaa....

hi gals,

just wan to share my experience..

i went to marie france n slim sanctury last 3 years. i spent about 9k at MF( 3 course) n about 2k at SS(1 course). MF gave me good result.. my shape lookis good.. but after i finished the course, everything ll go back to the same.. i put on weight again!!! MF ll keep pursude me to sign another course to maintain.. so end up i signed 3 courses.. But each time i finished the course, same thing ll happened!! back to square!!! VEry dissappointed!!! And finally my FH also not allowed to go anymore the slimming center.

Slimming is a no ending story/carrer in our life.. After spent so much money, my fren introduce me Herbalife. i had about 6 herbalife powder in total..mb each personll get diff effect.. Herbalife didnt work on me.. Furthermore, if wan to lost weight, we can not take in anyfood within 4 hours after herbalife drinks!!! So 'san fu', im still feel hungry.. Endup, i gave up..

After herbalife, i got to know 1 new product DGreen & DTone. DGreen is something like fibre. DTone something like breke down fats.. I can see the Result very soon!!! very great!!! But at leat i still got problems too.. D Green is good n make me go to toilet every morning.. but at last i always saw BLOOD in the toilet bowl!!! i dunno y... but very scary.. Then i stopped the D Green. After stopped it, constipation problems!! DTone make feel dizzy sometime!! so lastly, my FH warned me to stop also!!

Now, im very happy!!!! I found a good n healthy way that suit me for slimming!! But is MLM product la.. This year March, i joint the detox programme for 1 week. Then after 2 weeks i started my slimming programme. Which is i need to cut down Carbohidrate & Sugar. The rest of the food, i eat like normal.. Breakfast i eat meal replace wt green apple. Lunch i ll da bao the vege n white meat(like fish or chicken) only at mixed rice stall. Dinner i ll eat like lunch or drink soup, just dun eat rice, noodles, bread etc.. + the supplements ( Vitamin E, B & C)

In 2 months time, i lost 3KG!!! im so happy.. My FH happy too cuz i didnt have any side effect (dizzy, constipation n etc) like last time!!! Im healthy!!!i never see such result n body shape even last time at Marie Fance.. Now i still maintaing the method.. Hopefully i can loose another 3 kgs in coming 2 months time!!!

:) Just wan to share wt u all that we MUST SLIM DOWN IN HEALTHY WAY!!!! This is very important!!!

Cheers!!

i tried unisense about 3 years ago. spent close to 5k but if u're not motivated to do any exercise and cut down on food, the end result would be a total 3 kg lost after 3 months. but then, it's just me la.

i've been drinking phhp's fibre mix the last 2 months and have gone down 5kgs and 1 month's supply is less then RM170. no bad breath or dizziness. just drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and dun mind visiting the ladies once/twice at most a day. it comes in a box of 14 packets which u mix with warm water. i drink it before i sleep and it take approximately 8 hours to cleanse the internal bowel system and flush out fat for me. tastes like very coursely mixed sour plum drink. hehehe.

if u want more information, u can email / pm me.

Jamie, I am interested to know what is it, can ypu pls email me at anita.anette@gmail.com. TQ

So far, have been reading about specific places (like Mayfair and etc) and then the thread changes to some other place so difficult to keep track.

I'm on the lookout for slimming programs to go for (soon) but I'd like to compile a list of places and see what people think about them (package, treatment, results, customer service and additional info/warning).

- Mayfair

- Unisense

- Marie France

- Cenesis (sp?) - need to go home and check that ad

- Terminee

If you have some to add to the list, please let me know.

i've been go for slimming programme at marie france quite expensive...my programme around 5k above.. but no much reduce..haven't finish the programme.. :D now i try different programme (of course not slimming centre)...1 month i reduce 4kg so still got 8kg to reduce :P

So far, have been reading about specific places (like Mayfair and etc) and then the thread changes to some other place so difficult to keep track.

I'm on the lookout for slimming programs to go for (soon) but I'd like to compile a list of places and see what people think about them (package, treatment, results, customer service and additional info/warning).

- Mayfair

- Unisense

- Marie France

- Terminee

i've been go for slimming programme at marie france quite expensive...my programme around 5k above.. but no much reduce..haven't finish the programme.. :D now i try different programme (of course not slimming centre)...1 month i reduce 4kg so still got 8kg to reduce :P

wah~ so good!!! 1 mth can reduce 4kgs? mind 2 share wif me? me 2 need 2 reduce alot la... :( at least 10kgs

PM me pls~ thx alot ya... :)

hi.i'm new here. & i would like 2 share something. i went to london weight management b4. at first i thought jz wanna try the free trial promotion..but finally trapped by the sweet-talking consultant. *sigh* it cost me rm1800 for 5 treatments (student price wor..)..but the saddest part is, i didn't lose any kg after all the treatments..so i'm not confident with london anymore..plus it makes me wasted my 1.8k..so sad..

babyJab

hi,i oso new here.i oso went to LWM....aiya..just 1 2 try free trial but..trapped in 5 treatment cost rm1600...so sad lah...i keep myself oso can lose weight..so waste my $$$$...

beibei,

Can share more with us the program details?

hi gals,

just wan to share my experience..

i went to marie france n slim sanctury last 3 years. i spent about 9k at MF( 3 course) n about 2k at SS(1 course). MF gave me good result.. my shape lookis good.. but after i finished the course, everything ll go back to the same.. i put on weight again!!! MF ll keep pursude me to sign another course to maintain.. so end up i signed 3 courses.. But each time i finished the course, same thing ll happened!! back to square!!! VEry dissappointed!!! And finally my FH also not allowed to go anymore the slimming center.

Slimming is a no ending story/carrer in our life.. After spent so much money, my fren introduce me Herbalife. i had about 6 herbalife powder in total..mb each personll get diff effect.. Herbalife didnt work on me.. Furthermore, if wan to lost weight, we can not take in anyfood within 4 hours after herbalife drinks!!! So 'san fu', im still feel hungry.. Endup, i gave up..

After herbalife, i got to know 1 new product DGreen & DTone. DGreen is something like fibre. DTone something like breke down fats.. I can see the Result very soon!!! very great!!! But at leat i still got problems too.. D Green is good n make me go to toilet every morning.. but at last i always saw BLOOD in the toilet bowl!!! i dunno y... but very scary.. Then i stopped the D Green. After stopped it, constipation problems!! DTone make feel dizzy sometime!! so lastly, my FH warned me to stop also!!

Now, im very happy!!!! I found a good n healthy way that suit me for slimming!! But is MLM product la.. This year March, i joint the detox programme for 1 week. Then after 2 weeks i started my slimming programme. Which is i need to cut down Carbohidrate & Sugar. The rest of the food, i eat like normal.. Breakfast i eat meal replace wt green apple. Lunch i ll da bao the vege n white meat(like fish or chicken) only at mixed rice stall. Dinner i ll eat like lunch or drink soup, just dun eat rice, noodles, bread etc.. + the supplements ( Vitamin E, B & C)

In 2 months time, i lost 3KG!!! im so happy.. My FH happy too cuz i didnt have any side effect (dizzy, constipation n etc) like last time!!! Im healthy!!!i never see such result n body shape even last time at Marie Fance.. Now i still maintaing the method.. Hopefully i can loose another 3 kgs in coming 2 months time!!!

:) Just wan to share wt u all that we MUST SLIM DOWN IN HEALTHY WAY!!!! This is very important!!!

Cheers!!

Hi ,

I sign up wf terimee since end of sept. I had reduce 6kg by sometimes go 2-3 times/week sometimes once . I only finish 1/3 of the programme because I scared too fast slimming will lead to health problem and also bounce back of the weight. Actually quite torturing with hot and cold treatment. Overall I think not really on the treatment but more on food control. Just that when you pay the money you wl b more dicipline but cant deny that slimming centre can help in shaping and firming the thigh n tummy.

As for me, I'm a pear shape figure 34-28-40 +-

I bought 8 bottles of hot slimming cream + sea salt scrub and OTO slimming belt.

The cream I used it for day and night and the slimming belt whenever I watched tv or in comp.

After 4 weeks continuously and diligently doing the regime, I was soooooo happy to fit in my L size pants.Previously was XL.

I don't eat white rice,bihun, and fatty meat at all. I drink super nutrition beverage (not slimming meal replacement) with lots of oats/physilium husk to make me feel full and Low fat Anlene milk together for lunch and dinner and whenever I'm craving for food.

I don't feel lethargy or nausea. Even if I'm craving, I munch a few packet of whomeal biscuit for energy. :tongue::tongue:

Please note that business solicitation or advertising for anyone (including yourself) is not permitted on this forum unless you're a vendor on this forum.

- Mayfair

- Unisense

- Marie France

- Terminee

read my post at

http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index....mp;#entry293956

Haiya shud hve read this before... I just signup for RM3900 for their program!

and the best part ISSSS after already paid etc etc etc... THEY ASKED ME TO ADD SOME MORE HERE THERE BCOZ THE ONE THAT I TOOK (SOMETHING LIKE) WILL NOT MAKE ME LOOSE MUCH WEIGHT! wth!

I pay so much and they are just like making you felt sooo bad with yr weight n figure and etc etc... and ask me to buy their coffee which will cost another rm2100! Luckily i didnt buy coz It makes me dizzy after I tried sample... but trust me they hunt you like a prey... lucky i was persistent....

I went to Mayfair before like 5yrs ago... it works and spend like 3K++ oso... well i know weight will come back..it all depends on US.. up to us lah nk spend our money, but when you have paid so much and then being told the program not enuf... what do you feel????

To those yg nak pegi slimming program... trust me... its no free trial, no enuf program etc etc... you will lose weight if you are lucky becoz u r committed (my last mayfair was successful, cuma you have to DIET oso lah... no shortcut) ... and just remember that they are just sales people who gain commission too and BE READY TO SPEND LOADS OF MONEY FOR THE PROGRAM <- THATS A MUST!

hi.i'm new here. & i would like 2 share something. i went to london weight management b4. at first i thought jz wanna try the free trial promotion..but finally trapped by the sweet-talking consultant. *sigh* it cost me rm1800 for 5 treatments (student price wor..)..but the saddest part is, i didn't lose any kg after all the treatments..so i'm not confident with london anymore..plus it makes me wasted my 1.8k..so sad..

babyJab

hi,i oso new here.i oso went to LWM....aiya..just 1 2 try free trial but..trapped in 5 treatment cost rm1600...so sad lah...i keep myself oso can lose weight..so waste my $$...

babyJab

Hi Baby Jab,

U sure kena london weight management ketuk alrdy. I took there b4, RM1.8k for 10 times & free 1 time cos my fren sign the package after me. 2 yrs alrdy now still got 5 times balance. It was so suffer to have the treatment .. hate it..

At last i slim down by control diet, cut off all the tibits & supper. Before i took PS, 2 mths i slim down ard 8kg. Until my AD (5 mth) i slim down 13kg

Regards

Xiaoposh

so so so geram with that london! :angry:

dun wanna remember that again in my entire life!!

Anyone who was cheated by London Weight Management & has made a complaint at NCCC, please let me know. I am deciding to go to the Tribunal Office. I just need further info...please help! I spent over RM6000.00!!!

babyJab

Hi Baby Jab,

U sure kena london weight management ketuk alrdy. I took there b4, RM1.8k for 10 times & free 1 time cos my fren sign the package after me. 2 yrs alrdy now still got 5 times balance. It was so suffer to have the treatment .. hate it..

At last i slim down by control diet, cut off all the tibits & supper. Before i took PS, 2 mths i slim down ard 8kg. Until my AD (5 mth) i slim down 13kg

Regards

Xiaoposh

so so so geram with that london! :angry:

dun wanna remember that again in my entire life!!

Hi,

I signed up a package at London Weight Management (The Mines Wonderland) in July 2009. The branch manager (Mei Yee) gave me full assurance that I can loose weight & that I can see a prominent result from my waist down as I did mention to her that its is a stubborn area as workouts didn't help me loosing weight frm waist down. She said that LWM has the best machines to target severe problem areas, so she gave me the full assurance. She proposed 2 package for a prominent result, RM3400.00 for Fat Burn & RM 1900.00 for Reshape Wrap. Total : RM 5300.00. On the second month, Mei Yee encouraged me to buy coffee as she said the coffee will boost up the metabolic rate at the lower part. I purchased the Coffee at RM 1400.00.

After a couple of months, Mei Yee was transfered to S'pore according to the consultants. Another branch Manager by the name of Jess attended to my complaints and frustration. She said that she will do her best to mix & match the product...god knows what was it!!!She also told me not to stop the coffee. I was reluctant to purchase the coffee but some how rather she came up with 5 sessions free Collagen Treatment if I purchased the coffee & I did. I purchased the coffee for another RM1400.00. So, now I have spent almost RM8000.00++

As at Jan 2010, I only lost 1KG !!!!! I spent RM8000.00 +++ for ONLY 1 KG lost!!!!!. I stopped my treatment & lodged a complaint at NCCC. Well, LWM as called me for some negotiation. At the same time I'm also getting some advice from the Tribunal.

I should have gone through the complaints & comments against LWM before signing up!!!! To those out there, please do your homework before signing up any beauty / slimming package. I only came to know now that there are tremendous complaints against them.

If there are anyone who has gone to NCCC & Tribunal, please give me some feedback..</SPAN>

any of the program have targeted place to slim packageor product? (which is cheap and effiencient)

I im around 165cm and around 54kg now. my idea weight is 50kg but that one i can excerise it off.

the problem is that my belly .. big and round... have to reduce it..

My friend notice that i slim down (last year 60kg) but seeing my belly still as big as usual.

anyone know any product with target that area only? i tried many kinda of slimming cream (doesnt work).

Thankssss

i have never been to any slimming centre, but bizzybody got keep calling me, saying that i am chosen for their free what and what, and heard my fren wanted to go for their free tummy treatment. But when she went there, she was being introduced to all kinds of other treatments, and when she asked if she can just get her free tummy treatment first? she was rejected and finally she got nothing. That's why i din't even go for that free whatever that they claimed they are giving me, will waste my time le. Though never been to any, but i guess they can be all hardselling their products and services at super high prices. For those who sue the companies, do they really control their diet or not? As I have seen even on movie before, some people can go to the slimming centres, and back home, eat like never eaten before, snack a lot, supper, etc etc, then all the effort done at the centre will be lost, and in the end they blame the slimming centre for not being able to bring down the weight? I am not sure who is right or wrong. But first and foremost have to decide wisely, and control own self first..

in the first place, the name itself is a turn off.

No offence to anyone here who is a customer. But seriously, i believe the way you name your company is very important, as in the way you want your customers to view you. Anyway, i hear their sales staff are all pretty agressive. I guess since it's based on commission and track records, they have no choice.

While we are on the topic of slimming centres, anyone been for the salted fish session? LOL :lol:

I called it that after reading some of the forum posts on Vicki Zhao and her slimming sessions at Marie France. She liken her treatment there as that if a fish being salted and grilled... funny. Vicki Zhao 's salted fish session at MarieFrance

But if it works, who cares about the salt? Apparently, it's supposed to stimulate the blood circulation.

It worked great for me, the result & attention is simply priceless. My hubby has been working me out almost everyday, his demand has increased very high, due to my new body, after 2nd kid my body now is 50kg, planning 48kg. I feel very sexy & confident all the time, due natural delivery my tummy flabs totally decreased thanks to their treatment, it's the most important area my hubby like to see. Everytime he see my weight going down, he is more loving & worked me overtime (more on weekends). It's hard & painful & tired at first, as you pleased both :) but the pleasure demand more on my side :)

Don't give up, it's a very easy & loving process.... If I don't get slim now, I will never get slim.... talking about waiting another 5-10 years or after 50 years old you wont be enjoying life like this. Your choice I feel great & just finished my overtime sessions as we speaks... hehehehehehe...

I won 1st prize this year for slimming contest :) All my friends are jealous, it can't be helped unless you get your as up & decide before it's too late :)

My sis is actually on Herbalife and it has worked wonders for her. I"m tempted to try it too, however the price tag of RM500 is putting me off! Guess I'll just have to watch what I eat!!

Just DON'T GO TO THIS SLIMMING CENTER IN PUCHONG. The lady boss is a lying, scheming, cheating woman...

I am a victim of this beauty slimming centre who have promised to refund my money if my masseur leaves the company. The boss made all these promises before i sign up the package. I trusted her and paid 10x for my slimming massage package which amounts to about RM1,600 and after 7 session, my masseur left. So i am left with 3 sessions. I have tried other masseur but she is not good. So i told the boss that i wanted the refund of the balance 3 session. She say yes, if my masseur left, she will refund me the balance. That was 1 month ago and she now tell me another story. She told me that if she needs to refund money to me, the package will be charged as normal list price which amount to almost RM3,800 and i will have to pay the balance!!!!!!! WHAT THE love?!?!?!?! That was not mentioned to me at all when i sign up the package and when i check with her 1 month ago. That was bull shit. The boss insisted and forced me to replace other services in the entre which I refuse because I have facial and spa in other places.

Basically, don't go to this centre in Puchong - Advanced Beauty Slimmning Centre Sdn Bhd at 36, IOI Boulevard, Jalan Kenara 7, Bandar Puchong Jaya. The boss is a lying and cheating business woman who don't even know how to do business and treat customers well. She lied to me for the sake of getting a fast business and now, she don't even want to keep the promises. So, don't go to this centre and please spread this news to all your friends in Puchong...

I would not like to suggest you to opt for liposuction as it found to cause major health issues in the future. So, instead of opting for a surgery it is better to opt for a good exercise regimen to help you out regarding the weight issues and that will make your life better.