meiteoh

Weight loss/slimming program recommendations

i heard a friend who tried up bizzybody which "guarantee" well she took the RM 199 package for 2 trial which guarantee to lose 10" at the very least and she did loss about 12". She also tried beyond beauty trial package but she told me people in BB is not so good and the technique use is not as good as bizzybody. I think the last she told me she is thinking of going back to Bizzybody.

I went to Marie France before, cost me RM 17k!!! Didn't really work for me, and it was so much suffering, especially the cold blanket.. will not recommend to anyone.. tried various ways of slimming.. slimming centres, pills, u name it... I'm now on a program which is supposed to be a "holistic" approach.. not sure whether it's truly "holistic" but been losing weight, lost about 4.5kg and I'm happy with it.. it's a combination of supplements, eating a balanced diet and exercising (once a week, if I remember.. :P )... it's a program recommended by a Thai lady.. she lost from 81kg to 50kg in 2 years... So I'm just following whatever she does.. her counterpart in KL monitors me for all these, and I get the supplements from her also, US product. If anyone wants to know more, PM me and I'll pass you the contact number.. Good luck in losing weight!

hi, marytham

Can describe more details in the programs? price as well? interested la. or can u pm me. thks.

rgds,

nikki

I oso join marie france program since last month,

but i really could see the impressive result ler.

in 1.5 month time, i lost about 6kg! :)

furthermore, my skin is still maintain firm

eventhough weight lost suddenly.

i am the type of person with no exercise,

and i dislike to take any suppliment meal.

I try it before,

but all the suppliment meal doesn't work on me lor...

marie france really impress me a lot lor,

eat as normal,

plus slimming session there,

i could loose weight more faster.

I am not sure lar, perhaps,

it depends on individual.

May b my luck is there!

Ladies, mind that I join in?

In my opinion, before we start to looking on the various weight loss programmes, we need to understand why do we put on weight. The reason behind is simple; input is more than the output.

What are the inputs? Food, drinks and everything that we eat. It is all about calories. 3,500 calories = 1 pound. 1kg = 2.2 pounds.

What are the outputs? The calories that we burnt during workout, walking, even by staying alive and not moving at al, we burns calories.

When input is more than the output, we will put on weight.

Another thing about the slimming programmes that needs to be awared of. Why some of them lose some weight by after only 1 session? You are losing water in your body not fat. Once your body liquid is replenish with sufficient water, you will be back to where you were.

The best and most healthy way to lose weight is to always workout and watch our diet. No junk food, no late night snacks, no fried stuff, no couch potato and etc. Also, try not to lose more than 2kg per month. Remember to reward yourself once you have achieved your intended target.

Chong, to further add, my family doc says the max you can lose PER week is 2kg. Anymore and it's drastic weightless which is BAD BAD BAD!

hi...

u gals might wanna try traditional malay urut.

My sis-in-law tried, which i think quite ok.

It doesnt makes u lost a lot of weight, but ur body will look more firm.

But my sis in law said, u must make sure u can tahan pain, coz when they urut, quite painful woh.

Hi,

Just want to share my experience here.

I have spent over 50k in products and services over the past 3 years at this beauty salon. Not only for slimming but for facial etc.

I am a soft person so whenever they ask me to buy package I don't know how to say no.

When I first went there I was around 52-53kg and throughout the 3 years i went up and down with lowest 48kg.

The analysis i got for my skin was congested, lots of blackhead.

So after 3 years, my weight was 50kg and my face is still quite congested and with blackheads.

I went to this other centre end Sept as I got their voucher from a credit card for my birthday.

The results were amazing. They are a centre with treatments more to health. Their theory being once you are healthy you will naturally look beautiful.

My skin now has considerably reduced in blackheads. I would say 95%. My pores are a lot smaller than before as well.

The most significant result was after the first treatment my double eyelid was thicker than before as my digestive system was weak.

After 1 month there, I found my appetite increased considerably. I eat more and was feeling hungry faster. I was quite worried as my wedding was very near.

I had my wedding on 11th nov, and everyone said I am so much slimmer even though my weight maintained at 49 kg.

There's a difference between losing weights and losing inches. We do not want to lose so much weight if we are in the health region plus losing too much weight is dangerous too. I am just excited and happy I found them.

wow.. 12" for rm199? i'd die to go there..

how does the programme work?

Hi,

If I remember correctly she mentioned they have a free trial too but once you took the free trial you cant buy the RM 199 trial package. She then decided might was well take the RM 199 for 2 session package and see the 10" gurantee result as its not much.

They cater the package to individual coz she say her friend who also went to bizzybody, have a different program than hers. She got detox but her friend does not have. I didnt ask precisely all the other details though.

I found their website thru google. maybe you can try going and check out the free trial or the Rm 199 package. http://www.bizzybody.com.my

Ladies, mind that I join in?

In my opinion, before we start to looking on the various weight loss programmes, we need to understand why do we put on weight. The reason behind is simple; input is more than the output.

What are the inputs? Food, drinks and everything that we eat. It is all about calories. 3,500 calories = 1 pound. 1kg = 2.2 pounds.

What are the outputs? The calories that we burnt during workout, walking, even by staying alive and not moving at al, we burns calories.

When input is more than the output, we will put on weight.

Another thing about the slimming programmes that needs to be awared of. Why some of them lose some weight by after only 1 session? You are losing water in your body not fat. Once your body liquid is replenish with sufficient water, you will be back to where you were.

The best and most healthy way to lose weight is to always workout and watch our diet. No junk food, no late night snacks, no fried stuff, no couch potato and etc. Also, try not to lose more than 2kg per month. Remember to reward yourself once you have achieved your intended target.

Yes Chong i totally agreed with your statement.

Let me share my experience to all ladies i had been tried 2 slimming centers before this (Mayfair & Slimming Sanctuary) and i spend roughly RM4k at each centers. It bring the result in a very short period coz they give u all kinds of treaments and ask you to follow their diet plan definely u can see the result fast but once you stop the treatment and not follow the exactly diet the add-on weight will goes after you very fast.

Its hard to follow the exactly diet that provide by the slimming center coz they will told u to diet plan like 1) no carbo (meat only) 2) fruit only (detoxic plan) etc... etc.... is all unhealthy ways to maintain our life like this. I feel dizzy and no energy all the while during the that period.

Once i got fail for 2 times i found a most effective ways to lose way thats is work-out. :lol: I know i might not the favor for most of the people but it really bring result and can last after this. I signed up with Carlifornia Fitness Center Personal training programs for 15 sessions cost me abt RM1100 in 3 months times i lost 8 kgs and my fats go down abt 10%. The result still maintain after 6 months i completed the training.

Theory behind this is if we work out we will burn the fat and at the same time we build the muscle, once it turn to be the muscle it will not get back to fat easily. But no worried for ladies if u not purposely take the pill for building the muscle you will not become those "muscle man" look. hehe..... :P

Gals believed me try this out you will never regret.

i m not in the mood or plan of losing weight.

but i wanna share on my diet with u all. on weekdays, i eat normally for breakfast n lunch time. comes dinner, i usually hv super light dinner (soup, fruits, cereals, or some noodle). unless i m super hungry, then i will eat normally for dinner.

on weekends, i eat normal for breakfast n dinner. i usually skip on lunches as my breakfast r usually quite heavy. it can last me for hours.

i dun really believe in slimming programs. like chong, i would analyse my input n output. as i exercise regularly (i swim n walk a lot), i managed to keep myself trim. n with the muscles put one, i hv a better frame too.

Hello!!

Can u pls get me the details of those slimming pills!! coz i'm dying to

lose weight especially around my wrist buts and thigh..

Can email me thru-noorzakiah@gmail.com

TQ

Noor-JB

Hi!!

Has anyone ever been to Slimworld? Coz i'm planning

get slimming treatment there, can advise me? How much

for 1 treatment

TQ

Noor

hi.i'm new here. & i would like 2 share something. i went to london weight management b4. at first i thought jz wanna try the free trial promotion..but finally trapped by the sweet-talking consultant. *sigh* it cost me rm1800 for 5 treatments (student price wor..)..but the saddest part is, i didn't lose any kg after all the treatments..so i'm not confident with london anymore..plus it makes me wasted my 1.8k..so sad..

babyJab

Hi Baby Jab,

U sure kena london weight management ketuk alrdy. I took there b4, RM1.8k for 10 times & free 1 time cos my fren sign the package after me. 2 yrs alrdy now still got 5 times balance. It was so suffer to have the treatment .. hate it..

At last i slim down by control diet, cut off all the tibits & supper. Before i took PS, 2 mths i slim down ard 8kg. Until my AD (5 mth) i slim down 13kg

Regards

Xiaoposh

so so so geram with that london! :angry:

dun wanna remember that again in my entire life!!

I try it before,

eat as normal,

May b my luck is there!

hi laiyie,

how's their diet plan like ? i'm thinking of going to marie france to slim down. which package did u take, what they do ?

For those thinking of going to slimming centre, can try unisense? Dun get me wrong, I dun work there, just that I saw a good successful case there. My ex-boss wife used to be very fat, she went there for slimming and few months later when we saw her during the annual dinner, almost everyone got a shocked!! How did i found out? Hehehe coz the husband paying the credit card bill -- n i got the info from the relevant dept lor~ hehhehe :)

Hi, I would like to check with you how's yr slimming sesson at beyond beauty coz' I am decided to sign a package since now have promotion. Before that I would like to know your comment & how much you pay for the package.

I try it before,

eat as normal,

May b my luck is there!

hi laiyie,

how's their diet plan like ? i'm thinking of going to marie france to slim down. which package did u take, what they do ?

Wow 1.5 month slim down for 6 kg pretty good result. Pls tell me which package you take & how much it cost you.

I lost 1.5 kg in 4 days after taking Herbalife products. Wow... Unbelieveable...

1.5kgs in 4 days!!!! unbelieveable.. how you manage to do tht???

mind to share out.. i mean ur intake of ur product?

I lost 1.5 kg in 4 days after taking Herbalife products. Wow... Unbelieveable...

1.5kgs in 4 days!!!! unbelieveable.. how you manage to do tht???

mind to share out.. i mean ur intake of ur product?

I take the shake in the morning as my breakfast. During the whole morning, I drink the mix tea for 1.5L. After finish the tea, I will take at least 1.5L water for the rest of my day. For lunch, I take normal meal, mean chap fun or noodles, etc. Dinner, I take the shake again. This is my meal for a day. THe shake is marvellous. So nice to drink especially mix with fruit. yummy... Can't wait to take my shake this evening...