Helena Tan

My 3 little cubbies (triplet)

My 3 little cubbies (cos they r born in the year of tiger)

Born in Aug 2010 premature at 32 weeks with low birth weight of 1.8kg, 1.6kg and 1.1kg

Fr L-R: Enrique, Eytan & Evanz

PICT4133.jpg

so cute :D, congratulation to the mommy

My 3 little cubbies (cos they r born in the year of tiger)

Born in Aug 2010 premature at 32 weeks with low birth weight of 1.8kg, 1.6kg and 1.1kg

Fr L-R: Enrique, Eytan & Evanz

PICT4133.jpg

OMG congrats ! they are absolutely beautiful identical triplets !

Wow, how did you manage to get triplets leh ? So lucky ! must be genetics huh.

i wish to get twins tho LOL ! my hubby too but not easy aye to handle.

Helena, your babies so cute. I understand how much work you have to do to take care of them. Because i do help my sis-in-law with her twins. Very very tiring. Even can differentiate them. Have to put on some marking such as bracelet or anglet.

hoilok: thanks

aishiteru: when we look at them for 24hrs, we'll b able to tell them apart.

Ally'sMom: yes, they are identical :)

skye: it's just out of the blue that i got triplets, no genetics. Not easy to handle.

Dovey: Thanks, it's not only the extra work, but I do need extra hands to help out all the time just incase all 3 cry at the same time

tinkerbelle: yes, triple joy and triple workload

wsyrinrin: it is naturally conceived. wanted very much for natural delivery, but my gynae does not allow because the risk is just too high.

yea triple the workload definitely but gosh the joy of having 3 to love ! more picture please ... they are wonderful to look at

awww soo cute!

i know its stupid to say, they all look so alike! like carbon-copies, i cant look at them enuf!... must be adorable to hv them at home with u..lotsa work too.. u must be a super-mom! congrats!

skye: will try to upload more... (if all three of them sleep/nap at the same time, then i get to online & upload)

qarezma: thanks, although they are alike, all three having very different personalities

congrats helena~~super mummy triplet not a easy job to take care 3 baby at one time @@ i got 1 also cannot handle already hehe

It's a real god gifts! You able to diffentiate them by day 1? I guess it's was super tiring during your confinement? Drink milk itself ald use up plenty of time. Also need to buy baby stuffs in the set of 3!

Thanks all

When they were younger, They look different, in terms of looks and size. Now they are getting more alike... even the size are getting about the same.

I had my confinement in the NICU, teaching the babies to suckle & to pump every 2 hrs to get the milk coming in.

As for baby stuffs, I was lucky to get lots of hand down clothings from friends. Can save some money on clothing.

Most of expenses are spent on diapers & formula milk.

OMG, there is no word to describe the joy & happiness of getting triplets...and the 3 cute & adorable babies!!!!

they are stunning!!!!