susanleo

Photographer needed

why is it so difficult to get respond from a photographer? i've been waiting for ages to wait for them to reply.. i need help! please, does anyone here know which photographer is 'not just talented/have good skill in photography', but will respond to you asap when you inquiry them..

peace

nice meeting you susan,

ya some fulltime photographers will very buzy pack with alot jobs

and no time to reply too much email

we as freelancer photographer will have the advantage over them :lol:

Hi there, are you still looking for a photographer?

H

why is it so difficult to get respond from a photographer? i've been waiting for ages to wait for them to reply.. i need help! please, does anyone here know which photographer is 'not just talented/have good skill in photography', but will respond to you asap when you inquiry them..

peace

I believe Susanleo has found her dream photog. Even if she hasn't, you don't have the right to fish for business here. This is a forum solely for brides, not for vendors unless you are registered. Advertising and fishing for business here is strictly prohibited. If the moderators here catch any signs of fishing for business or using multiple identity, you will be ban and black listed.

Kindly be reminded.

Hi there, are you still looking for a photographer?

H

peace

gl

REUBEN..kindly remove all your ads all over this forum. You are not allowed to post ads here without paying the forum Owner advertising fees. When you registered to log in here....you already read the 'no ads allowed' rules yet you refused to follow?

Even your signature and account name are already against this forum rules! If you still don't remove all your postings and remove your signature, you will be banned. Don't blame anyone once that happens.

Reuben...good that you are co-operating. I wasnt at all trying to be rude. Just that there were so many unethical PG's that posted ads about their services without paying this forum owner any money many times. When the Vendors here tell them to stop posting ads...these PG's became angry, defensive and became abusive with their words for all to see OPENLY here. So much for their integrity!

When brides see their flaming and defensive words...guess what kind of impression they get about these PG's?

You can click "EDIT" on each page you posted at the bottom right on your page....and highlight all your ads and click 'delete' on your keyboard. Also a reminder that your signature must not have your website, phone no, blog, email and all those.

Looking forward to seeing you join MB forum as a legal Vendor soon, Reuben! Please email to the Moderator for more detail ya.