Branda Chiew

Emcee needed in Kuantan!

Dear all,

I am looking for a chinese-speaking emcee for my AD wedding reception which will be held in Kuantan in August 2011.

I need someone really good and fluent, experienced and able to coordinate the flows very well.

Appreciate if anyone could give recommendation. Thanks!

Branda, have you heard of William who works in NTV7? He is very exceptional.

Dear all,

I am looking for a chinese-speaking emcee for my AD wedding reception which will be held in Kuantan in August 2011.

I need someone really good and fluent, experienced and able to coordinate the flows very well.

Hello Herher,

You are so nice to your friend, or yourself. I am going to try to be as nice as I can. No promises. I am about to start a list to post up scary con men story of wedding providers, yes, in this wedding entertainment section. Please don't blame me if story defames you. But I won't hessitate to take my sweet pretty little time to write a whole story of how providers here con brides and advice bride to be NEVER to hire any of them.

I plan to put a list, stating name, tactics of approach and how they lie to brides. I may also warn about inexperience, lack of ethic which may include consuming money without performance back, screwing up weddings, fake website, fake portfolio, etc.

I really wish I do not need to include your site and name into it. So I hope you remove this post in the soonest time possible. Because seriously, I will post up stuffs about you.

Yea, you have been attacked by people here saying you are a con and you advertise, so now you think that by explaining yourself that you are a friend "honestly" and you are helping a friend, then suddenly everyone here turn to be some retarded bride and stupidly believe all your lies? Get a life!

No one here is stupid for your information, sorry to be crude but by far, you are obviously you posses a rather tiny brain. Naive as you can be, if you continue to do this, it only shows you are guaranteed to screw up a bride's wedding.

So please, be nice to yourself, remove this before I get the admin to remove it for you. Because once they do, I will assure you, there is a blacklist in malaysiabrides and I will personally see that your name is added to it.

You have been given notice, leave with grace, delete your post.

If I still see it the next time I come back...please click on a thread in this when it pops up to read about you. The thread should be titled " Scary stories of wedding entertainer that spoils bride's wedding permanently".

I will do it, I have done it...and I will bring in real cases and I will relate it to stubborn people like you.

Please.....

Dear all,

Hi Branda, I would recommend you to take a look at http://www.alantainment.com/

Seen alan himself working, he could really make a event lively and happening. A really funny fellow too, if ur interested, let him knw my name DJ Voon, he probably could give you a discount. :)

Well, I'm his friend to be honest but wont a friend help out one another? But just my 2 cents, he's really good at what he does.

gl