Sign in to follow this  
tsunade

Looking for ROM Photographer (KL). Recommendations needed :)

Anyone has experience or suggestions for an affordable ROM photographer? We're planning to have our ROM in March 2011 at JPN Putrajaya.

Would really appreciate your advice. Thanks, and Happy Chinese New Year everyone! :smile:

mayb u can consider wefreeze photographers.

logon to their website www.wefreeze.net

they have 2 photographers work tgt.

another one?? :sauer2: ymail is from wefreeze! Please dont be conned by wefreeze.

I will expose more and more con-men photographers who always post this kind of shameless self praise

advertising by pretending to be satisfied clients!

For those who are trying their luck to pull clients through public forum after PM has been blocked, please do not attempt to continue. Grace period will be given but if you continue ( you are observed ) the admin will remove your post and we will not hesitate to label you as " Fraud business " and ask forumers to beware. Once you are labelled so, all forumers will be reminded that you are not a reliable vendor.

gl

Hi dear tsunade ,

I have a good and experienced photographer here in KL, please let me know if u are interested . dun worry abt the $ as his charges are definitely affordable .

Hi,

Can you share with me his/her contact? cindielow@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Cindy