Sign in to follow this  
leongal

Receiving angpau after ROM>?

Just wonder if the couple ROM-ed before cny and then only undergo the wedding ceremony after cny, does the couple still eligible to receive angpau during cny?

[

hi leongal..

happy cny!

well, my rom is on last oct , AD is on this coming oct too, and i'm still receiving my last angpao .hehehehe

everyone said "rom consider married so cannot take d" and my reply to thm.." no worried..is my last year to collect"

ahhahaha...

how bout u?

quote name=leongal' date='Feb 5 2011, 10:10 PM' post='367484]

Just wonder if the couple ROM-ed before cny and then only undergo the wedding ceremony after cny, does the couple still eligible to receive angpau during cny?

hello ...

happy cny !!!

my ROM was last dec and my AD will be this dec ... and im still receiving ang pow from relatives ... hehe ...

for chinese, we must go thru the wedding ceremony to be *official* married couple :D ...

my ROM was last Dec

I'm still receiving angpow this CNY as well :)

following chinese tradition only when one is through with the AD is consider we are married unless of course you are not doing the AD and only ROM. Then this year need to give angpow and not receive anymore LOL

thanks for the opinion..haha, actually i don't fall under this category, my rom and AD will be after cny (and before the next cny)- but just wondering those already rom-ed still asking for angpaus....hehe

morning~~ long time no masuk here liau~

dear TS~ i still take and no gip ang pow after ROM.. my MIL say i not yet consider kahwin masuk so can take no need give!! yahoo