fusionista

Christine's (Fusionista's) PS in Detroit, Michigan, USA

well, I did do some research about cleaning the dress after i "trash" it in the water and I found out that, contrary to popular believes, dry cleaning is not exactly a "dry" process at all. All they do is soak the clothes in a special chemical, so they do get wet.

Anyway, the BS where I bought the WG told me that it's OK to get it wet, just not before the wedding la... but can be cleaned and preserved even after we trash it :D

many many thumbs up from me!!! :lol::lol:

It's really fantastic :D so happy for u, fusionista~

Thanks for sharing...

janetlls,

u dont wanna come to detroit, u take a wrong turn then u'll be scared for ur life! we were so scared that we get mugged when we were taking pics... these were at abandoned warehouses and broken houses... just totally messed up and unsafe areas if u ask me...

xiaoposh..

so humbling la... but thanks :D

piggy,

Thanks for ur support all these many many moons! and also wegness, phuisan, etc... you gals ROCK for listening to me freak out on the bad weather the prior week of the PS - the original shoot date!!

FABULOUSly GORGEOUS photos! The PG is really good but the bride & groom do play an important part in making the photos look beautiful too. You nailed the pics, Fusionista! :D

:D peipei u CRACK ME UP!!

eh, do check out my pg's website la, really mine is just mediocre compared to her full wedding coverage material...

www.jessica-johnston.com

www.jessica-johnston.com/blog

Fusionista... for the price your paying.... definately worth it! Our very own Pg really cannot compare la...!!! Shots, Quality and everythg was really good.

yerr.... i oso jealous lah.. the more i see the more i jealous!!! hahahaa...

christine.. i really envy you.. with this kind of price u paying for such photos.. my goodness..

Im very happy for you.. ;)

wenwen

christine,

i'm from the advertising and graphic line... and your photos are every artsy person's dream come true!! like the other ladies said.. it's really magazine-like. and yea, i 'hate' you too!!!! arghhh..... so jealous!! hahahahahaha.... superb and fantastic photos! so commercial-like! *chant chant... i must take up photography. i must take up photography* hehehehe

Jess + Nate (my pg and her hb) have film background.. so what they see through the lense is totally different from a regular person I suppose... Can't give them enough credit! :D

CL,

ur efforts and time spend on gym really pay off... u look superb...

and the money u spend on for ur PG really worth it... now

i'm thinking whether should i do my Engagemant PS or not :P

:lol::D:lol: :lol:

mata terbeliak... err model no la... just the right angles oni...

all girls got the perfect angle one, just gotta make sure the PG captures it :lol:

aiyoyo ~~ :o christine

1 word ICHIBAN :wub:

hw nice if the PG here hav such skills ..

i think i must bring as sample tell them i wan it like tat too :wub::angry:

Me jealous and join in the "I Hate Fusionista" gang...! LOL!

Very soon we shall see polls for if you hate fusionista... LOL!

Just kidding la... so happy tat u got the best deals and surfing the net was worth while!