Sign in to follow this  
happybride88

Enya Mareine Wedding Gallery@ JB

Dear all...

Any comment or review about this newly opened BS?

Thanks for your help! :)

I went over to EM to take a look this weekend, the feeling is good, the photos are good, but price is on high side. I am more focusing on who is the photographer instead of what the general BS can offer :)

May be you can have a look at the photographers' style first at : http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=118730071509855 and http://enyamareine.com

I took their package..

Their price is higher than others bridal, and photo quantity is much less than others, only provide 1 album.. 1 tabel top and enlarged photo is not consider big ...

..but i really like their style.. the photo is really lively.. it gave strong feeling and it impressive.............

very very different from others.....

their staffs are friendly... i was served by the boss herself... and met their famous and young photographer for disccusion...

really looking forward for photoshooting... (cant wait!!!)

Hi Yenkuan,

Can share details of the EM package with me?

Pls email me at dreamwedding2012@gmail.com

Thanks

I took their package..

Their price is higher than others bridal, and photo quantity is much less than others, only provide 1 album.. 1 tabel top and enlarged photo is not consider big ...

..but i really like their style.. the photo is really lively.. it gave strong feeling and it impressive.............

their staffs are friendly... i was served by the boss herself... and met their famous and young photographer for disccusion...

Hi, could you please share the details of the EM package with me too?

you can email me at perfectskye@gmail.com.

Appreciate it, thanks! :)

Hi Yenkuan,

Can share details of the EM package with me?

Pls email me at dreamwedding2012@gmail.com

Thanks

I took their package..

I took their package..

Hi Yenkuan,

Could share the EM package details?

Pls email me at charleen1222@hotmail.com

Thanks lot lot.

Wondering why no one discussed about this bridal shop. Before I signed with EM, was searching high & low for more information.

Well, after almost a year, still this thread is inactive.

Just to share out some experience, I did signed with EM. Overall service is good.

Their photographer and make up artist done a good job, experienced, passion and patient. The photos are nice and impressive.

SA customer services is good.

But one thing to highlight is their photo design for album printing. Felt like the photo editor not doing a good job. Guess they are very good in business nowadays, unable to meet the demands and quality. I waited for 3 weeks to see the design.

When I saw the photo design, almost 50% of the pages, I'm actually quite disappointed. The photos itself are very nice, but designing job is so so. It gave me the feeling of photo editor don't really appreciate the hard work of photographer. Some designs are just simply done and touch up not fully done and missed out.

Might be also I'm a fussy and picky person. But I think everyone would want the best for their wedding album.

Plus they are award winning bridal house, the standard should be above than expected or normal.

This viewing design stage has consumed almost 1 mths ++. I felt they have taken too much time.

Hopefully the rest of the final services are good and satisfying , as their package price is on high side. At least we the customers feel worth to pay for it.

Hi,

I am bride from KL and looking for good make up artist for my morning ceremony and dinner reception.

Anyone has comment about EM make up artist:) ?

Cheers.

I'm back again to this topic. :)

Finally I got my album. It's satisfying. The pictures are printed nicely. The color's tones are just exactly like the softcopies.

Bear in mind that, sometimes the colors of the softcopies and hardcopy might have differences due to models and inks that machines use.

So it's thumb up for the final printing job for EM.

My AD has passed, the wedding gowns for AD are good and new in condition. Very satisfying, though not much choices in KL branch. But at least the gowns are not old and worn out.

Overall services is good and thumb up for the staffs : Photographer , MUA , SA

Just that the album design stage is not satisfying. For those have signed up with them, have to spare more time in this and be specific on how the design you want to be. Cos it might delay you from getting the album.

Hi,

I am bride from KL and looking for good make up artist for my morning ceremony and dinner reception.

Anyone has comment about EM make up artist:) ?

Cheers.

Hi lissatan,

I heard the EM staff claimed that their MUA charge around RM 1.5k for morning n dinner session, where I think is quite expensive.

The MUA skill is quite good and well experienced , for the one I engaged in my photoshooting.

I engaged another MUA for my AD, Grace Wang who based in PJ.

She did a great job for my AD.

Charges was reasonable too.